S.I.C.K. ALLIANCE SYNDICATE – TEAMSPEAK INVITE ETC;

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #81 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles
lol... hilarious to see loser gamer divas patting each others butts and congratulating each other on an internet forum. You guys give me tons of laughs and overall entertainment. Keep it up. :-) 

MARS_REVENANT #82 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

Major

• 32919 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Don't be a jerk, and people won't have bad things to say about you. Very simple rule to live by.

On that note. I've wasted far too much time on this forum in the last couple of days. Have fun with your bots. :-) 

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

lol... hilarious to see loser gamer divas patting each others butts and congratulating each other on an internet forum. You guys give me tons of laughs and overall entertainment. Keep it up. :-) 

Nice to see you cant help yourself.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

_Laserguided_ #83 Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4277 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

That must be why my friends run too...because we have no friends...except for each other...or something like that lol

I love getting under your skin, though. Clearly I have pushed some sort of button.  

I don't think I've made a single thing up. Some people lead amazing lives. I'm blessed to have one. If you and others here are jealous, I couldn't care less. Hard work and motivation gets you places. Try it. I do know you. You are a 100% complete butthole, and some of the tankers who used to play this game have verified that in private messages. I've gotten the scoop on a lot of you fools from various sources. Trust me, a lot of you a only liked pretty much in this forum circle, and generally despised outside of it. If that makes you feel good, so be it. 

Like the NSA Surveillance Van(s) that show up on your WiFi list?

Btw.... Nothing gets under his skin... Nothing. 

Edited by _Laserguided_, 13 July 2017 - 10:02 PM.

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #84 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21969 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

And that is precisely why you stunk it up in your short tanks stint. You have zero idea what it takes to do well in that game. It sure as heck has a lot more tactical depth than planes...by far. Plus, you never even got close to the skill tiers. You couldn't even have success in low tiers which is pathetic. 

Challenged in planes? The fact I was at 80 on the NA server and climbing fast before I moved to tanks kinda invalidates that statement. I was higher ranked than quite a few Dracs at that time. So, bite me. Oh..and win rate is a matter of attrition and isn't even relevant now. Yours was about 50% when you were at 15k battles. Forget about that? 

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 10:25 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #85 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21969 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

You've said some dumb stuff. But, that might be the dumbest statement you've made on this forum. You've obviously never even known a real runner. Runners don't pat themselves on the back like that. It's a continual drive towards self improvement and pushing yourself to your absolute limits. When a runner completes a race, the first thought is about how to improve for the next event. Runners don't view it like youth sports where everyone wins and gets a trophy. Heck, even the event winners don't really pat themselves on the back. But, you wouldn't know anything about that, while sitting behind that computer all the time. 

This is why I get such a laugh out of this forum. You all have such an ego over win rate and stats. But, if tasked with running 3 miles, you'd probably call 911 half way through. Games are nothing and mean nothing. Try doing something real that requires real work. Then, perhaps I'll actually respect some of you. 

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #86 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21969 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 13 July 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #87 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles
Sojo... let Mars do the trolling for you. Because, you are terrible at it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users