Jump to content


S.I.C.K. ALLIANCE SYNDICATE – TEAMSPEAK INVITE ETC;


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:19 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 22601 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

 

A S.I.C.K. (SAS) OPERATIVE - STAGING FOR DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!

 

S.I.C.K. ALLIANCE SYNDICATE (SAS) –

 

Hello WOWP NA Players,

 

S.I.C.K ALLIANCE SYNDICATE (SAS) has been created for any player that would like to join S.I.C.K. but doesn’t have the required 60% win rate qualification to join at this particular time.

 

If you’re in a clan or not – anyone with an interest in S.I.C.K will have open access to S.I.C.K (s) Teamspeak (TS), and will be awarded an (SAS) Icon. There is no limit or restrictions during your tenure in (SAS) via; S.I.C.K(S), TeamSpeak Suite.

 

Once you achieve a 60% win rate, if you wish, you can join S.I.C.K, right-a-way or choose option B so to speak, moving on -

 

  • NOW -  That you have achieved a 60% win rate, and you choose not to join right-a-way, With your well earned 60% win rate, S.I.C.K will automatically remove you from (SAS) and you will be rewarded as an  “Honorary S.I.C.K Member, with awarded (TS)  Icon representation. For those who are unsure, Honorary does not make you a Full Member of SICK; “Honorary” means that you have been recognized as a player meeting the S.I.C.K mandatory requirement to join if you choose to do so, again, a 60% win rate, the only requirement!

 

In either scenario, if you’re interested in becoming a SICK member, shy of a 60% win rate you qualify for (SAS). Or, if you have a 60% win rate, again, in a clan or not, you’ll automatically become an Honorary SICK member with Full (TS) access and permissions.

 

Note; A "friend's tag" is also an option!

 

Regards,

 

MALICE, AKA; SOJO (XO)

 

S.I.C.K TEAMSPEAK INFO –

sickclown888.ts3.mejorserver.com   

 

NOTE: Check periodically via; SICK TS, for myself or MARS for TS Permissions. Thanks!!!!

 

WAR CLOWN

https://na.wargaming...owp/1000043592/

 

 


Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 10:41 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I'm the SICK CO and I approve this message.  Except the part about SICK.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 02 July 2017 - 04:21 AM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


rb1951 #3 Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:40 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 29914 battles
  • 27
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013
unbelievable,lol

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 22601 battles
  • 1,624
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Just cause, If you have a pair, this should motivate you! have a good day!

 


MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #5 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:24 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013
Oh god, Sojo, Make it stop... lol 

VooDoo_2013 #6 Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 22445 battles
  • 23
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    11-24-2013

No thank you when i see 2 different sick members flying GA fly over drop 1 bomb then die i do not want any part of this joke  have a nice day

 



Chuck_norris10 #7 Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:28 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 22577 battles
  • 5,260
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

I like sick,when on my team I know he wants to win to preserve that WR and when on the enemy team I make extra effort to target them first.

 


 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostVooDoo_2013, on 03 July 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

No thank you when i see 2 different sick members flying GA fly over drop 1 bomb then die i do not want any part of this joke  have a nice day

 

 

This story makes total sense, especially when dropping one bomb then dying leads to a 60% win rate. Thanks for your input.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 04 July 2017 - 01:28 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #9 Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 July 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

 

This story makes total sense, especially when dropping one bomb then dying leads to a 60% win rate. Thanks for your input.

 

Your strict 60% WR requirement sure did you a lot of good in the defunct tournament. It was nice watching Dracs wipe the floor with you scrubs. I got the added bonus of seeing Gouidy being one of the only Dracs to actually be shot down again and again. I was very much entertained :-) 

MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

 

Your strict 60% WR requirement sure did you a lot of good in the defunct tournament. It was nice watching Dracs wipe the floor with you scrubs. I got the added bonus of seeing Gouidy being one of the only Dracs to actually be shot down again and again. I was very much entertained :-) 

 

Good news!  Your continued interest in wanting to join SICK has paid off!  Now, we cant give you a full membership due to you lacking the ability to reach a 60% win rate, however with our new SICK Alliance Syndicate(SAS) program, you would be able to come into our TeamSpeak and receive this special permission and TS Tag.

 

Thanks for your continued interest and congratulations in achieving SAS status!


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #11 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

Good news!  Your continued interest in wanting to join SICK has paid off!  Now, we cant give you a full membership due to you lacking the ability to reach a 60% win rate, however with our new SICK Alliance Syndicate(SAS) program, you would be able to come into our TeamSpeak and receive this special permission and TS Tag.

 

Thanks for your continued interest and congratulations in achieving SAS status!

 

Not in a million years...  

 

The only reason you guys did this is you realized your 60% bot slaying heroes were actually pretty useless when faced with real human opponents. Rather than look foolish and removing the 60% requirement, you do something that makes you look even more foolish. Only in WoWP. This is why I stick to tanks. 


Edited by The_World_Needs_A_Hero, 05 July 2017 - 05:06 PM.


MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

 

Not in a million years...  

 

I don't think it would take a million years for you to achieve a 60% win rate, however you are a better judge of your skills than I am.

 

Your interest in joining SICK could not have come at a better time for someone that cant seem to reach a 60% win rate.  Announcing our Sister Clan Sick Alliance Syndicate or Sister SAS for short.

 

Their rules and recruiting policy are the exact opposite of SICK, so someone like you with a below 60% win rate that can never achieve the minimum requirement to join SICK in a million years can now be part of the TRAWL clan.


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #13 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 05:10 PM, said:

 

I don't think it would take a million years for you to achieve a 60% win rate, however you are a better judge of your skills than I am.

 

Your interest in joining SICK could not have come at a better time for someone that cant seem to reach a 60% win rate.  Announcing our Sister Clan Sick Alliance Syndicate or Sister SAS for short.

 

Their rules and recruiting policy are the exact opposite of SICK, so someone like you with a below 60% win rate that can never achieve the minimum requirement to join SICK in a million years can now be part of the TRAWL clan.

 

Thank you for your interest in players with a sub 60% win-rate. However, after consideration, I have to decline your offer based on your clans extremely poor performance in the recent tournament. If a time comes when your clan performance improves greatly against human opponents, I may reconsider your offer. Have a nice day. 

MARS_REVENANT #14 Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

Thank you for your interest in players with a sub 60% win-rate. However, after consideration, I have to decline your offer based on your clans extremely poor performance in the recent tournament. If a time comes when your clan performance improves greatly against human opponents, I may reconsider your offer. Have a nice day. 

 

A failed gaslight attempt is a sure sign of the inability to achieve a 60% win rate required to join SICK.  SICK you see is not interested in a player with a sub 60% win rate. TRAWL, SICK's Sister Clan and SICK Alliance Syndicate, Sister SAS for short, is a place for players wanting  to join SICK, but have not been able to achieve a 60% win rate.

 

Thanks for your continued support, and interest,  however I must clear up your confusion as you are posting your interest in the wrong thread.  Feel free to contact TRAWL Clan, I'm sure you will be put in your place there.


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #15 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 July 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

 

A failed gaslight attempt is a sure sign of the inability to achieve a 60% win rate required to join SICK.  SICK you see is not interested in a player with a sub 60% win rate. TRAWL, SICK's Sister Clan and SICK Alliance Syndicate, Sister SAS for short, is a place for players wanting  to join SICK, but have not been able to achieve a 60% win rate.

 

Thanks for your continued support, and interest,  however I must clear up your confusion as you are posting your interest in the wrong thread.  Feel free to contact TRAWL Clan, I'm sure you will be put in your place there.

 

lol... it was nice seeing how pathetic the SICK clan is when it matters. I thoroughly enjoyed the vids of you guys against DRACS. Go back to beating up on your bots. It's the only thing you are good at. 

MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:37 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 05 July 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

 

lol... it was nice seeing how pathetic the SICK clan is when it matters. I thoroughly enjoyed the vids of you guys against DRACS. Go back to beating up on your bots. It's the only thing you are good at. 

 

Thanks for your relentless interest.  It is true that bots are easy to beat up on, which is why I'm slightly confused about you not being able to achieve a 60% win rate, while playing the majority of your battles after the bots were introduced.  It is somewhat perplexing to say the least, to have to constantly remind someone so enthusiastic about wanting to join SICK, that their inability to achieve that minimum 60% win rate seems to be a roadblock for them.  That is my burden to bear as SICK CO I guess.

 

Again, thanks for your continued interest, as you have not been able to achieve the minimum required 60% win rate, your interest in joining is misplaced in this thread.  TRAWL our Sister Clan and SICK Alliance Syndicate or SISTER SAS for short is a place for people like you who long to join SICK, but can not seem to get to that 60% minimum required win rate.

 

REGARDS_

MARS_


I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Cdn_Avro #17 Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:31 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 37614 battles
  • 262
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Just for the record we are no sister clan of Sick.... .  I think he has a Disneyland Brain its all make believe.

Edited by Cdn_Avro, 06 July 2017 - 03:32 AM.


MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:43 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 34275 battles
  • 7,305
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 05 July 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

Just for the record we are no sister clan of Sick.... .  I think he has a Disneyland Brain its all make believe.

 

Let the record also state that the 'Sister Clan' moniker was handed out by your current(at the time) CO, Ace-Bot.  Now, instead of throwing insults around, and trying to bring clan drama into the forums, why was a discussion not had between your CO and myself asking to remove any mention of 'Sister Clan' from my posts?

 

Are we not men here?  You can speak to your CO and find the facts about what was said.  I used the term 'Sister Clan' correctly, as, to my knowledge, that is what you were at the time.  Now, things change, if you no longer want to see things that way, that is fine with me, but I don't see a need to start a beef on the forums about it.

 

Prior to anything being removed from the forums in terms of 'Sister Clan', if that is what you are after, I would first ask you to remove your insults.  Then, we will have a discussion, like men, and discuss any requests of removing TRAWL from the status of Sister Clan to SICK.

 

I believe that is what I clearly stated in your TeamSpeak when the request was made for me to remove my post.  The initial discussion was had between myself and your CO, AceBot, and all I said was let me talk to acebot about it.  Did you have a discussion with AceBot?  Are you saying I'm a liar or delusional and the term 'Sister Clan' was never brought up? Why was the discussin not had between myself and AceBot before running to the forums and splurging insults from your fingertips?

 

The balls will always be in my court, but it is up to you to take the first step in rectifying this situation that you have caused.

 

REGARDS_

MARS_


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 July 2017 - 06:15 AM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


buckeye53 #19 Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:52 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 11474 battles
  • 4
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    07-02-2013
:popcorn:

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #20 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7704 battles
  • 1,222
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

LOL!!!

 

This is awesome. So, the supposed sister clan is denying any affiliation with SICK. This is like that guy we all knew back in school. Claimed he was dating this really hot chick. Then you ask the chick about it and she gets a look of absolute horror on her face. 

 

Pull up your chairs, folks. Dis gun be gud! 


Edited by The_World_Needs_A_Hero, 06 July 2017 - 01:12 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users