S.I.C.K Raffles, Past, Present and Future! Next Raffle 09.29.17

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

S.I.C.K Raffles, Past, Present and Future!

Hello All,

As all forum enthusiasts are already aware, S.I.C.K. only accepts players with a 60% win rate, etc –

Moving on –

I thoroughly enjoy putting on raffles for S.I.C.K Members. Previously, On March 31, I raffled off two premium aircraft, a tier IV; the winner was ‘FlyDawg24” and a Tier 5, the winner was “mrgmrc.

June 30, (FRI) Raffle Results -

Completed the Quarterly Raffle, The winners - 8at_eNTr0pY (T-Flight Thrustmaster Joystick) and Miilt won the (Logitech 3D Pro Joystick) Congrats to the both of you!!!

(I will add the winners of the Sticks to this thread at a later date)

September 29, (FRI) 2017,  S.I.C.K, will be raffling a wooden framed, 5”X7” Matted Picture of Hauptmann Erich Hartmann and Major Gerhard Barkhorn, click wiki links for both for more information. Same applies, I pay for the shipping, and you pay no tax! (Wall mounting option available also)

https://en.wikipedia.../Erich_Hartmann

https://en.wikipedia...erhard_Barkhorn

Players have asked me, “What’s required of me to enter the raffle?” Players ask me like I have a hidden agenda.  The only agenda I have “Of Course” more members; BUT, to give players more rewards for the fruits of their labor. A lot of us play many hours, putting our real lives on hold for a unified addiction. The least I can do is give you the possibility of earning something substantial; i.e. a great quality framed picture, or a Joystick that can be used with other games, anything else WOWP game related will be obsolete once they shut the WOWP Server down in due course. At least with S.I.C.K, you can take something away for all your time spent!

Rules –

• Be a S.I.C.K, member at the time of each quarterly drawing for 30 Days Prior –

Thanks,

MALICE aka; SOJO

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 05:10 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

cqiyuan #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 17 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
Can I join the raffle? :trollface: :popcorn: 

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Colonel

• 762 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postcqiyuan, on 28 June 2017 - 04:35 AM, said:

Can I join the raffle? :trollface: :popcorn: 

You lack the 60% win rate required to join.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

cqiyuan #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 28 June 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

You lack the 60% win rate required to join.

aww man :(

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 27 June 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

S.I.C.K Raffles, Past, Present and Future!

Hello All,

As all forum enthusiasts are already aware, S.I.C.K. only accepts players with a 60% win rate, etc –

Moving on –

I thoroughly enjoy putting on raffles for S.I.C.K Members. Previously, On March 31, I raffled off two premium aircraft, a tier IV; the winner was ‘FlyDawg24” and a Tier 5, the winner was “mrgmrc.

Coming up, June 30, (FRI) I am raffling a Thrustmaster T-Flight Joystick, and a Logitech 3D Pro, I will even pay for the shipping, and your charged no tax, how about that!

(I will add the winners of the Sticks to this thread at a later date)

September 29, (FRI) 2017,  S.I.C.K, will be raffling a wooden framed, 5”X7” Matted Picture of Hauptmann Erich Hartmann and Major Gerhard Barkhorn, click wiki links for both for more information. Same applies, I pay for the shipping, and you pay no tax! (Wall mounting option available also)

https://en.wikipedia.../Erich_Hartmann

https://en.wikipedia...erhard_Barkhorn

Players have asked me, “What’s required of me to enter the raffle?” Players ask me like I have a hidden agenda.  The only agenda I have “Of Course” more members; BUT, to give players more rewards for the fruits of their labor. A lot of us play many hours, putting our real lives on hold for a unified addiction. The least I can do is give you the possibility of earning something substantial; i.e. a great quality framed picture, or a Joystick that can be used with other games, anything else WOWP game related will be obsolete once they shut the WOWP Server down in due course. At least with S.I.C.K, you can take something away for all your time spent!

Rules –

• Be a S.I.C.K, member at the time of each quarterly drawing for 30 Days Prior –

Thanks,

MALICE aka; SOJO

S.I.C.K, XO

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Hello All

Completed the S.I.C.K Quarterly Raffle, The "SICK"winners are - "8at_eNTr0pY" (T-Flight Thrustmaster Joystick) and "Miilt" won the (Logitech 3D Pro Joystick) Congrats to the both of you!!!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 06 August 2017 - 07:22 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #6 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hello All,

If you weren’t aware, I had the quarterly raffle on Friday. Anyhow 8at_eNTr0pY had won the (T-Flight Thrustmaster Joystick) 8at, decided to exercise his right to forfeit his prize so another member may benefit. I conducted another drawing this morning for the Thrustmaster – THE WINNER IS...... Byung246!!!!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users