Why do I get these kinds of answers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

IRON_EAGLE_NA #1 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9013 battles
  • [91847] 91847

Can anyone help me ?

This has been my fight since the 1.7 update, and it has happened two more times since, for a total of 3 and no satisfaction, just insult to injury.

Ticket #1072211

Category:
WoWP
Sub-category:
Game Support
This a long standing problem, back when Skills were accumulated differently.
The Pilot currently has 27% of 18 skills Completed.
The Pilot past had 78% of 7 skills completed.
The Rear Gunner has 82% of 8 skills completed.
The Rear Gunner past had 75% of 6 skills completed.
This crew was taken from the IL-2 (mod) a Premium plane, and put into the IL-8 a Premium plane and was able to continue gaining skills with no loss of skills after the transfer.
Under the old the Pilot had 7 skills to accumulate, and had completed 78%.
Under the new the Pilot now has 18 skills to accumulate, and has completed 27%.
Under the old the Rear Gunner had 6 skills to accumulate, and had completed 75%.
Under the new the Rear gunner has 8 skills to accumulate, and has completed 82%.
So the Pilot has lost 51% of Originally Earned skills, and
the Rear gunner has Gained 7% over Originally Earned skills.
That is a difference of, 51% - 7% = 44% of skills, that I would like to have back for the crew Pilot in the IL-8,
So, 27% the Pilot has now, plus the 44% Owed = 71% that the Pilot should have now.
I have the Screenshots to prove it, they are in my old tickets if you look, I also added them here.
It is not the number of skills available I have a problem with, it is the Percentage of available skills that have been completed
100% of 7 is 7, 100% of 18 is 18, skills are earned by percentages, all I want back are the percentages I had under the old system.
My IL-8 that used to Soar like an Eagle, now Flops like a Turkey with his wings clipped.
Closed

Replies

Mel Figureoa 

Hi IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thank you for reaching us at Wargaming Support! We are very happy to hear from you.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We certainly know the frustration you are having as of the moment.

Please note that we don't have control on updates and changes that will be made in the game. Only the development team can control such issues. The best thing we could do to help you as of the moment is to compile your feedback and send it to the correct department for them to analyze and consider in the future updates.

Again, we're very sorry for any trouble this may have given to you.

For more information, we suggest on visiting our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on this link https://na.wargaming.net/support/.

We look forward on seeing you in the battlefield.

Happy gaming!

Best Regards,

Mel Figureoa

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Join Wargaming for an Epic Summer at the Let’s Battle Tour!
• July: Drive a Tank in Minnesota
• August: Massive WWII reenactment at D-Day Ohio
• September: Aboard the USS Lexington in Texas

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed!

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
stop telling me it will be closed in 72 hrs if I do not reply.

Ray Adams 

Hi there IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We apologize for the automated notification about your ticket.

We also apologize for the inconvenience the changes of the game have given you.

The changes were made to balance out the game.

We hope this clears your inquiry.

Please feel free to visit this link for any further inquiries you may have: Frequently Asked Questions

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Ray Adams

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
It does not answer my inquiry as to why a lot of other players got to keep the same % value they had before the switch, and I don't.

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
"Hi there" Ray Adams
My inquiry is why other players get to keep the same % value they had before the switch, and I don't.

Also, if there are others this has happened too, I have not seen or heard of it.

I want mine fixed, I have given you proof in screenshots.

Wait, I figured it out, maybe I'm just an "Orphan Disease" to you, and not worth "The Cost OF A Cure." 

Have a Rotten Day.

Gerald Bishop 

Hi IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thank you for reaching back to us.

I'd be more than happy to help however, I might just need a bit more clarification from you to determine what information we needed to provide regarding your concern.

Upon reading your first response on the ticket, it appears you're saying that your Pilot didn't get the correct percentage of skills. I'm just a bit confuse when does this happen, does the issue happen after an update? If yes do you remember what update it is?

You also mentioned that your IL-8 Crew were from IL-2 (mod), does this mean that the issue occurs when you tranferred the crew?

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gerald Bishop

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
Gerald Bishop
Thank you for your speedy reply.

If you look at the screenshots of the comparison between the old and the new, you will note that scoring of skills is in a different format, it was upon the switch of format it happened, that % of all skills were not replaced. "IE" before No TOKENS to TOKENS
The crew from the IL-2 Premium plane did not need to retrain to keep the skills they already had upon entering the IL-8, because it is the same type aircraft, and could continue to increase skill levels to the fullest, and they were doing just that up to the switch in scoring format, until it was changed, and it is here that the % of skills were diminished to what you see now.

Also, this is not the first time this has happen to my crew in the IL-8. it was in the 1.6.5 to 1.7 update there was a download glitch that had to be fixed before any one could reload the 1.7 update, as it did not work the first time out, is the first time this happened and the skills went from 90% and 95% complete, to below 50% and stayed that way even after the 1.7 update was fixed reinstalled and worked. I tried to get the % fixed on the crew in the IL-8, to no satisfaction.
If you can go back that far, you can read it in the old Bugs/Error Reporting, under the heading "LOST SKILLS", I lost all my copies when I had to reinstall my system April 2016, to answer your question here, no this did not effect my crew, I checked.

Jonathan Daley 

Hi IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thanks for taking the time to write back and provide us with more information.

The old system of training Crews and Crew Skills begged for some improvement: Crew members had a limited number of standard Skills that could be gradually improved through battles, but this resulted in no significant advantages. In update 1.9.5, skills are now trained individually and you can earn points from XP gained in battles, when a Crew member reaches 100% training on their specialty, they have the opportunity to learn an additional Skill. Each subsequent Skill costs more than the previous one.

The number of Skills has been greatly increased: Pilots now have 18 Skills available, while Rear Gunners have eight. All Skills are divided into two groups: Universal and Special Flying Skills. Universal Skills work automatically and do not require any player involvement, while Special Skills can only be activated under certain circumstances.

All Rear Gunner Skills are universal, while "Pilot Scan" be both Universal and Special. Each Perk requires a certain number of Skill points. The more points needed to unlock an ability, the greater its effect!

Hope this information helps! Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions. Good luck, have fun & happy tanking!

Best Regards,

Jonathan Daley

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
My plane used to Soar like an Eagle, Now it Flops like a Turkey with its Wings Clipped, I want back the % of completed Skills, Not an addition that I have to increase the % back to what it was.

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
My plane used to Soar like an Eagle, Now it Flops like a Turkey with its Wings Clipped,
I want back the % of completed Skills, Not an addition that I have to increase the % back to what it was.
I worked really hard to get the % I had on 1 plane and it was a great plane until not once but twice, an update ruined the skill level of my IL-8 crew, the first time I ate your screw up, 
this time I want justice, I want more than we cannot do anything responses,
I want the skill % to be what it was and since I heard it takes gold and experience to get them back, that is what I want from you, unless of course you have another less costly solution for you to give back what your system STOLE.
BTW the "NEW SKILLS" are not new, they are the old skills chopped up into little pieces to look like more, they are not and never ever will be greater than 100% of the original skills.

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
Gerald Bishop June 24, 2017 8:05 PM
this is the person I would like to correspond with.
please send reply.

IRON_EAGLE_NA 

This message contains confidential information and is available to Administration staff only.

Jonathan Daley 

Hi IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thanks for writing back.

We understand that you would like to receive a reply from one of my colleagues Gerald. While your tickets are being handled by whoever is currently available, rest assured that we look at the email tread's history and we do research collectively to ensure that we are all in the same page when we send our responses.

Please note that the changes to the skills were not meant to decrease the amount of skills that your crew has, but it is a reworking of how you can enable new skills for your crew. Just to reiterate, skills after update 1.9.5 are now unlocked using skill points. Skill points are earned once you have gained enough experience and is displayed as percentage in the progress bar. Once you have earned/unlocked a skill point, the counter resets to 0% until you gain more XP from battles.

Hope this clear things up.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Daley

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
It does not explain why YOU PEOPLE there are so petty and cheap as not to want to correct the problem YOU PEOPLE and the SYSTEM YOU PEOPLE there use, that fouled everything up on MY crew % of earned SKILLS, that crew is not just a crew it is also my hard earned money and time spent to earn those % of SKILLS with that crew, and I demand JUSTICE.

Jonathan Daley 

Hi IRON_EAGLE_NA,

Thanks for taking your time to get back to us.

While we understand your frustration with this concern, we ensure you that the new updates did not reduce the skills or effectiveness of your pilot and gunner. Again, the rework to the skill system changed how new skills are acquired using skill points. Your crew still has the same skills, and the percentage displayed in the crew's profile is only to show how much more XP you need to gain a new skill point.

With all of this said, we will not be able to revert the skill system to the old one as this will require us to change it for all our players. Again, apologies for the inconvenience and confusion brought by the new skill system.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions. Good luck, have fun & happy hunting!

Best Regards,

Jonathan Daley

IRON_EAGLE_NA 
I don';t care any more about what you have to do to correct it, just as much as you don't care if I ever get back the level of Percentages for over all skills I had in the first place, However I do know that somewhere there at Wargaming.net is one person with the power to get it done, and you ain't it, so stop playing and send my request to the proper person.

Kyle Fisher 

Howdy IRON_EAGLE_NA,

I apologize that you are not happy with crew changes that were introduced with Update 1.9.5. As stated earlier all of your skills have been transfered properly to reflect what you had before the change. The new system doesn't calculate skills the same way as the old and works very differently. Skill points were granted depending on how much XP was on specific pilots and gunners and not by percentage or how many skills were completed. When the new system was put into place all skills were reset for free and allowed players to make new selections with the skill points that were transfered.

More information on these changes can be found here:
http://worldofwarpla.../version/1-9-5/

http://worldofwarpla...als/#crewskills

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal:https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Check out tanksrule.com!

Best Regards,
Kyle Fisher

TeamTerrible #2 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:32 AM

First Lieutenant

• 46394 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Having fun yet? :trollface:

Psicko23 #3 Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 19786 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
This sounds more like you don't understand how the new pilot skills work and how they deduced upon how many skills you got from it as well as the mechanics of switching pilots into different planes now. 

WafflesOfWrath #4 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:01 AM

Master Sergeant

• 16035 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
The whole community told you that you're wrong, and you're STILL persisting with this? You didn't lose anything.

Edited by WafflesOfWrath, 26 June 2017 - 06:08 AM.

boozen #5 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:21 AM

Master Sergeant

• 10326 battles
Oh yeah... gonna watch this one... lol

cqiyuan #6 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13436 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostTeamTerrible, on 26 June 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

Having fun yet? :trollface:

rofl why am i laughing so hard

this :trollface: :trollface: :popcorn:

Edited by cqiyuan, 26 June 2017 - 06:30 AM.

Zapperguy #7 Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Hey, remember when I said the following in your other thread?

View PostZapperguy, on 25 June 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

So, here's the thing... The skill changes effected ALL of us, not just YOU. We accepted this long ago and moved on. WG will not adjust pilot skills - they have been very clear about this.

Sorry you're frustrated, but these changes occurred some time ago and the forum was full of complaint threads at that time. Comments like "this again" are because you are essentially beating a dead horse.

Play the game; your pilots will improve.

:honoring:

Looks like I was right.

:unsure:

Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.

Zigfreid #8 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 37402 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostZapperguy, on 26 June 2017 - 06:31 AM, said:

Hey, remember when I said the following in your other thread?

Looks like I was right.

:unsure:

The only time you were wrong was when you though you were, but you were right anyway lol :-)

Noreaga #9 Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostZigfreid, on 26 June 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

The only time you were wrong was when you though you were, but you were right anyway lol :-)

frustrating isnt it. :D 

stupid facts.

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users