What does the future hold?

Whawks

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Azis_ #21 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12404 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Knowing most of WHAWK from the Grey Wolves....this is not the first time. It  basically split from GW over the same type of.*****

Leaders of clans who partake....eventually have clan issues...

Myself I can't really stand my commander...but he has to put up with me... ;)

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Cowboyhiho #22 Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 21964 battles

I didn't realize that I was missing out on so much fun by not joining a clan!  hiho.

:popcorn:

AIjesus #23 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:10 AM

Senior Airman

• 7072 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

View PostCdn_Avro, on 25 June 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

I have decided that my tenure with the Whawks has to end.  They are a great bunch of guys and I enjoyed my 1 1/2 years with them.  Lots of drinking, womanizing and play time.  They have made me a better pilot and I want to thank each and every one of them on this journey.  It's too bad 1 individual has ruined my time there but C'est la vie.  I will still visit and have laughs listening to Hammy and ABC trying to outwit each other (it's usually a tie)  Thanks guys it has been a pleasure.

I get mocked daily because I have joined and left so many clans. In every case it was either because the clan had a 'leave for last' rule regarding other clan members in a battle on opposite team, or the reason you gave. In one case, I left 2 clans because of the same person who followed me to my new clan. In the most recent case, I was told by the CO of the clan that I was wrong for shooting down a clan member in a battle. Most clans by now know me and have no interest in recruiting me, but for any that may have not grown to hate me, don't bother if you have any rule against shooting clan members down or if you have any members who use the "N" word in public chat. I will be no part of either.

I am seeking help writing the lyrics for a song about the quality of programming behind WoWP. The copyright will go to Creative Commons, so there will be no royalties, only name recognition. The song will be professionally recorded at my expense, and I will write and perform all of the music. All ideas are welcome except those that do not mock the programming team. Thanks.

Miilt #24 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

Master Sergeant

• 4153 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAIjesus, on 29 June 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

I get mocked daily because I have joined and left so many clans. In every case it was either because the clan had a 'leave for last' rule regarding other clan members in a battle on opposite team, or the reason you gave. In one case, I left 2 clans because of the same person who followed me to my new clan. In the most recent case, I was told by the CO of the clan that I was wrong for shooting down a clan member in a battle. Most clans by now know me and have no interest in recruiting me, but for any that may have not grown to hate me, don't bother if you have any rule against shooting clan members down or if you have any members who use the "N" word in public chat. I will be no part of either.

Let me guess, FALCO was using the N-word in public chat...  anyways you should just stay with SICK   we don't have any "Save for Last" rule, or any rules for that matter except 60% win. I enjoyed the battles that we fought together. Hit me up when your on

_Warchylde_ #25 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10944 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostAIjesus, on 29 June 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

I have also been in several clans, and usually end up leaving because of silly drama and internal clan politics.

Gotta respect someone who uses Tarkus as his avatar.  You get a +1 just for that alone. :B

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

AIjesus #26 Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:24 AM

Senior Airman

• 7072 battles
  • [_EFF_] _EFF_

View PostMiilt, on 29 June 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

Let me guess, FALCO was using the N-word in public chat...  anyways you should just stay with SICK   we don't have any "Save for Last" rule, or any rules for that matter except 60% win. I enjoyed the battles that we fought together. Hit me up when your on

Miilt, hate to say it but the recent case I'm referring to is SICK. Ask Bob, he is the one who watched the film, told me I was wrong for shooting the clan member down, and excused him for the "N" word.
I am seeking help writing the lyrics for a song about the quality of programming behind WoWP. The copyright will go to Creative Commons, so there will be no royalties, only name recognition. The song will be professionally recorded at my expense, and I will write and perform all of the music. All ideas are welcome except those that do not mock the programming team. Thanks.

airpieratt #27 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:48 AM

Senior Airman

• 24849 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

the only rule I know of that we have regarding shooting clan members on the other side is that it generally behooves you to shoot them down first....if things have changed no one informed me, (not that it really matters , red is dead, that is all)

Chuck_norris10 #28 Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:14 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22631 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostMelBrooks, on 26 June 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

​Well, he met this cocktail waitress down in Kalispell with the fake set of cans, he's never looked back..........:hiding:

after buying one of those huge cinnamon buns and trying to declare it at the Canadian border.

Mooses saloon,hole in the wall bar,first and last chance bar,had to crawl over the border more then once to get back to Canada.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 02 July 2017 - 02:17 AM.

gerr22 #29 Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 15198 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
you are welcome at 17SQ we play for the sake of playing and if you re red you re dead all welcome we do not have all this stat entry level crap either shoot to kill and talk on the forum if you want

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #30 Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22602 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAIjesus, on 30 June 2017 - 04:24 AM, said:

Miilt, hate to say it but the recent case I'm referring to is SICK. Ask Bob, he is the one who watched the film, told me I was wrong for shooting the clan member down, and excused him for the "N" word.

The member was angry because you shot him down, in his estimation for no reason, he was angry and apologized to me for his misconduct. You abruptly left the clan before informing myself or Mars of the incident after the fact. He was reprimanded based on in-game EULA. AIjesus, you then forwarded me the replay - You shoot him down (OUT OF THE BLUE); then in chat, he was not a, THE N-Word, he did not call you the N-Word, he in turn called himself that!.  

The N word, was from anger that resulted into rage I'm sure, bad choice of words on his part; but most of us probably would not have resorted to such a racial slur, But I can bet I would have a gamut of many others expletives for sure if that was me.

But - here are some options for you, 

Save the replay, and summit a ticket to Wargaming for racial bias etc, airing Clans  business in the forums is bad practice, especially when there is reporting tools availed to you by Wargaming's Customer Service Support.

Place said WOWP Player, or any other player that has offended you on ignore, block them in game, forums email etc. These are options provided by Wargaming that are readily available to you.

Lastly, I took extra time to help appease your complaint and addressed it to the best of my ability.

Now - Standard SICK policy, is that members are responsible for their own actions in game, myself and MARS are not here to babysit, Nor do we enforce EULA via; Wargaming Policies when it comes to in-game misconduct, Adults are responsible for their own actions be it in game or real life, Call the Wargaming Police and let them do their jobs; SICK policy doesn’t not extend to Personnel interventions with members or other players alike with personnel issues based on in-game misconduct.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, again, familiarize yourself with in-game reporting, Chat and forums ignore features, and how to submit a ticket to “Wargaming Customer Support” when you fill justified in doing so.

Regards,

Malice, aka; SOJO

SICK POLICY 02  - (All SICK Polocies are posted via; Clan WOWP Message board for all S.I.C.K members to view)

(TS Chat and SICK Community Relations)

1. We don’t care if S.I.C.K. players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

1. If two S.I.C.K, member players have a problem with one another - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, i.e. You’re not physically beating each other up at the Bar - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

In game Attitudes -

1. If my players cuss out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 02 July 2017 - 07:42 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users