Jump to content


S.I.C.K. NEWS - Change of Command. 06.24.2017


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21969 battles
  • 1,511
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Hello WOWP Community,

 

I have had some personal issues arise; with that being said MARS is the new Commanding Officer of S.I.C.K. I will step down to Executive Officer. I would like to thank MARS for all his support with the building of S.I.C.K. he always supported me and did so many things for the clan, as well as the WOWP Community as a whole, helped with tournaments etc. I have the upmost confidence in MARS.

 Congratulations MARS!

 

Sincerely!

 

MALICE aka; SOJO


Edited by MALICE_AT_BIRTH, 13 July 2017 - 11:32 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

 

 

                                                    


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:01 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20226 battles
  • 1,705
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMALICE_AT_BIRTH, on 24 June 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

 

 

Hello WOWP Community,

 

I have had some personal issues arise; with that being said MARS is the new Commanding Officer of S.I.C.K. I will step down to Executive Officer. I would like to thank MARS for all his support with the building of S.I.C.K. he always supported me and did so many things for the clan, as well as the WOWP Community as a whole, helped with tournaments etc. I have the upmost confidence in MARS.

 Congratulations MARS!

 

Sincerely!

 

MALICE aka; SOJO

Hope all goes well for you SOJO... couple'a questions tho...

is MARS the clown w/ purple...

and, gawd is this the final sign.

.. people, make good with all you love...

it's the end of the world


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32919 battles
  • 6,864
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 24 June 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Hope all goes well for you SOJO... couple'a questions tho...

is MARS the clown w/ purple...

 

 

 

 

No, but that is my bra hanging up in the background.


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:40 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20226 battles
  • 1,705
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 24 June 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

 

No, but that is my bra hanging up in the background.

 

I'm cool w/ that... if I keep sitting on my azz I'ma also gunna need one soon

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


TeamTerrible #5 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 45103 battles
  • 1,958
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012
There goes the neighborhood :facepalm:

 

 

         


Psicko23 #6 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18606 battles
  • 2,583
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
 Hope you get everything taken care of Malice.

gerr22 #7 Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14279 battles
  • 198
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
get it sorted SOJO  grats MARS

scipionmk #8 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:34 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28572 battles
  • 578
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Family first. I hope and pray everything go well.

Steel_bomber_ #9 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15733 battles
  • 1,464
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

Take it easy Sojo, good luck with sorting your personal issues !

 

This is only a game.


THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users