Getting WoWP to work on my new laptop...

install wgc wowp

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #21 Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 936 battles

View PostClaudio67, on 22 June 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

I always had the region settings in Spanish/Argentina since Beta times (Windows 7 I guess, maybe even XP) and now Win 10 (in Spanish, on every case), and never had troubles at login or hangar loading... I couldn't update WoWp when the WGC made its debut, had to uninstall and reinstall from scratch, with some annoyances (emulate Win 7 or XP to make it work), updated one time more (to 1.9.10) more or less flawlessly.

Your mileage may vary, as it seems...

Well Argentina is in the America continent...so I guess it's supported...:unsure:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Chuck_norris10 #22 Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 31 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostArrowZ_, on 20 June 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

I don't think there's any game out there that gives this much trouble just to login. Also it seems like an isolated issue. Unless others report having experienced the same thing. What OS you currently running pyan?

For sure,why a lot of oldtimers just gave up.

The patch when they introduced the launcher killed a lot of us and not only planes but ships too.

Huge lag,packet loss,crash at load in if you can even get it to load.

But hey....it's our computers.

Funny but the competitions game runs just fine.

Also tagged with install, wgc, wowp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users