Conquest: Bomber Class Specs Info (reddit)

wowp 2.0 conquest new mode

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ArrowZ_ #1 Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:01 PM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles

A small reveal of what the bomber class looks like in terms of specs and paper stats. Looks like they've got greatly reduced firepower with loads of ordnances and hitpoints. A few gfx changes seen in the new hangar too. Skimmed through the comments below looks like they're generally impressed and will try it out once this new mode releases. The new bombers sure does peek interest for some.

https://thedailybounce.net/2017/06/08/world-of-warplanes-2-0-pictures-details/ - thanks to (Harkonnen & spy99)

Edited by ArrowZ_, 10 June 2017 - 11:03 PM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Dave12w #2 Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 114 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-
Thanks for the link, we have our first premium bomber it seems

pyantoryng #3 Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1846 battles

The RB-17 looks pretty wacky with that double-stack turbines...:amazed:

Note  that regular plane can change status to premium and vice versa...Remember the Pancake, it became a premium when the change to American carrier-based fighter (old term for MRF) happened. The Pancake got removed entirely from the tree but not from existence as there were people that had them, and it returns in live as a heavy fighter, sans the upper set of machine guns. The way I see their premium status, I believe that they are there for testing purpose as the lines are yet to be implemented. It doesn't make much sense for mass-produced craft like the A-26B or Blenheim to be premium. As for the example of one-of-a-kind plane type in a tree, look to the Ar 197 when it was CBF...it was useless/hard to use it as a trainer as Germany had no CBF and the plane type mismatch penalty existed back then.

...and 100lb bombs at tier 6 are like grenades in the current paradigm (but 18 100kgs? The NC 1070 has 8 of those, and that's already a lot)...There's gotta be some kind of change in battle dynamics that favor smaller bombs in larger number (of course, not for bomb-killing)...

Still no strategic bombers I guess...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

mnbv_fockewulfe #4 Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

Captain

• 505 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I think they started the second round of testing without us. :angry:

I tried contacting GP but he hasn't read my msg yet.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

ArrowZ_ #5 Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:09 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
Lol yea... Oh well. There may be a open beta stage. 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users