Thor's Hammer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #1 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
It is 4:30 PM CDT and I wanted to fly a quick battle to check that my mods are set up right. What I want to know is why do I have to pick a side when the event doesn't start for an hour and a half?

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Rockstone_ #2 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
beats me

BrushWolf #3 Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
It is rather irritating, all I wanted was a simple check flight and don't want to pick opposite to my clan for the little I will play in the event. Oh well it looks like we test it in combat.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Rockstone_ #4 Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
You can still play the game until the event starts!

BrushWolf #5 Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostRockstone_, on 09 June 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

You can still play the game until the event starts!

It was forcing me to choose a side and I am not ready to do that right now. :( Have to leave in a couple minutes anyway now.

Russian Proverb

Rockstone_ #6 Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

roger it is kind of irritating but that's are wowp.

GeorgePatton #7 Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1509 battles

I think they don't want people to be able to see which side is winning before they choose a side, so they try to make you choose 2 hours ahead of the event popping. Doesn't do anything since anyone with TS or whatever can just ask people before they choose...

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

BrushWolf #8 Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:33 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostGeorgePatton, on 09 June 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

I think they don't want people to be able to see which side is winning before they choose a side, so they try to make you choose 2 hours ahead of the event popping. Doesn't do anything since anyone with TS or whatever can just ask people before they choose...

Cheers!
Glenn

Well, it stopped me from playing as there was only a couple of clan members on then.

Russian Proverb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users