I'm done.....good luck

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #21 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

gouldy sez... "I'm not a real Drac... but I play one on the World of War Planes Forum Edition™"

how do you know this is a troll... what is "really real"... is this fake news ...

I need to form a commission

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

EspressoForHammy #22 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Well if you are going to post a bad photoshop, don't call yourself out about it!

Also, I've been hearing rumors about who licks the boots over there in DRACS, and it's not Chemnut, if you know what I mean. :)

Edited by EspressoForHammy, 04 June 2017 - 04:54 AM.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

BobozeeBear #23 Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 25110 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Unfortunately it has come down to this... I didn't want to get into a "he said, she said", however i feel i need to clear the air to defend Drac honour, set the record straight and hope that with Whawks this was only a few hot tempered members decision making, rather than the group as a whole. Hopefully with a little time to cool off and re-evaluation we can return to some normalcy in wowp land.

I have received a few messages from certain members over there and i truly appreciate your words and i think it takes guts to stand up and say something that you believe to be wrong.

We all know that Thursday WGing popped a patch as well as the month long hammer mission on all of us with little notice. I know that there was a brief concern over getting everyone squared away before our scheduled tournament set for 2100 est. that evening. I know for myself and many dracs that the patch (for the most part) downloaded without too many problems, we had 14 guys on in the afternoon running wowp under this new patch. Just before 2030 that evening i received a message from Mad: 

1 June 2017  
 20:27  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: Sat is ok with us, work out time later, evenings?
 20:28  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: we're good for tonight if thats ok with you guys
 20:37  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: mad, you available for tonight?
 20:41  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: no. too many say SAT
 20:47  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: we have guys that can't make it Sat....tonight is what needs to happen
 20:48  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: this event is on Sat. too...we need to keep to the schedule
 20:50  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: you guys are the HOME team, so need to make the room Mad
 20:52  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: Rgr, we'll just forfeit, no prob
 20:53  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: frig sakes, dont forfit, your the best competition we have in this...grab your guys cmon mad
 20:54  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: dont you have like 15 guys in your TS?
 20:55  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: run the tourney for 45 mins, then back to the event
 20:55  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: no bots dude...no bots!
 20:57  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: We have 21 players ready to play here
 21:00  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: the event is over, we are ready to have some fun

The issue wasn't that Whawks were short members, they had the numbers, it was just they wanted to run the event more. Many of the Dracs who had worked their schedules around Thursday specifically, couldn't make it on the Saturday. It wasn't fair to deny them when they were following the tournament schedule outlined by Warchyle.

In addition this "bench the bots" had some serious gold prizing up for grabs, these guys rightly didn't want to be denied a chance to get their names on the played/gold list. As we are rotating players in, only 14 members can win the gold and we have way more than 14 interested in playing this event...So it matters.

Despite all of this... we didn't want to take a forfeit from Whawks so we polled our guys after Warchylde posted in the forums asking which days out of Saturday or Sunday we could get our group available to play. Saturday turned out to be the preferred of the two and a message was sent to Whawks leadership, and it was accepted. 

Dracs joined the room made by Whawks as they were the "home" team Saturday night to a 13 pilot roster 10 whawks, 2 WS and 1 OWSS. not like it has been stated above by beaver that his crew came in last minute. then as you can see in the above posts the Whawk leadership benched their own clansmen to let WS and OWSS play instead. At no time have Dracs broken the rules and we only asked that others respect them as well. What is the point in putting in the rules if you're not going to follow them? If WS and OWSS want to be in this tourney then grab your clans and sign up like everyone has asked you to many times in the forums. 

As a side note, EFH i've never expected you to stoop so low as to doctor a photo to attempt to smear someone as respected as Purdue. The game is the game, but this goes beyond that, you are garbage.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

EspressoForHammy #24 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:07 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBobozeeBear, on 04 June 2017 - 12:33 AM, said:

As a side note, EFH i've never expected you to stoop so low as to doctor a photo to attempt to smear someone as respected as Purdue. The game is the game, but this goes beyond that, you are garbage.

Really? After all I've put you through, you think I'm not capable of something? After all, "Him and MARCO are -a real piece of work-". (Yes, I still have access to your Discord.)

Just think, if you'd been a good leader like MARCO is to SICK, maybe I wouldn't have left and you'd have been spared all this trouble!

In closing, I like you as a person but take WAYYY too much of this game personally. Loosen up man. Stop calling people garbage. Stop being the internet hall monitor. Just stop.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

Mind_Eraser #25 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29563 battles
  • [THIEF] THIEF

Is this what potential clan wars are to look like? Pathetic

I don't see what the big deal was if one team wanted to fill in with extra members not in a clan. (especially during a 3 hour WG event)

You forfeit you didn't bring enough players...lol.... com'on man

Steel_bomber_ #26 Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15772 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Clan wars continues on the forum ?

:popcorn:

(some egos will never get along I guess)

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

losttwo #27 Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

The title of this post should have been.

HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD BY POSTING DRAMA IN THE FORUMS.

I can see a few people need to learn how to deal with resentments and seek anger management.

It is a friggin game, get over it. LET GO.

MARS_REVENANT #28 Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
The best part about this thread is that I have absolutely nothing to do with the drama, andyet it still occurs in spectacular fashion.  And somehow I have had such an affect on people in the past that I still get the blame. LOL.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

GouIdy #29 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18632 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 June 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

The best part about this thread is that I have absolutely nothing to do with the drama, andyet it still occurs in spectacular fashion.  And somehow I have had such an affect on people in the past that I still get the blame. LOL.

So taking screenshots in DRACS discord, passing them on to Hammy & winding him up is not being part of the troll operation?

MagusGerhardt #30 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:14 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 7682 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 03 June 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

Well if you are going to post a bad photoshop, don't call yourself out about it!

Also, I've been hearing rumors about who licks the boots over there in DRACS, and it's not Chemnut, if you know what I mean. :)

There was only one photoshopped pic in this thread, Hammy, and it wasn't posted by Gouldy.

You've forgotten the primary rule of trolling: Troll only with the truth, because credibility is primary to a troll's ability to stir up s#&t.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

beaver_cleaver #31 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 31081 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 03 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

:D Keep going; please

I meant you...........

PhoinexFire #32 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postbeaver_cleaver, on 04 June 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

I meant you...........

I don't know if I can take you seriously.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #33 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
se·ri·ous·ly
ˈsirēəslē/
adverb
adverb: seriously
  1. 1.
    in a solemn or considered manner.
    "the doctor looked seriously at him"
    synonyms: solemnly, earnestly, gravely, soberly, somberly, sternly, grimly, dourly, humorlessly; More
    pensively, thoughtfully
    "Faye nodded seriously"
  2. 2.
    with earnest intent; not lightly or superficially.
    "I seriously considered canceling my subscription"
    • really or sincerely (used especially to indicate a response of surprise or shock).
      "do you seriously believe that I would jeopardize my career by such acts?"
      synonyms: really, actually, honestly More
      "do you seriously expect me to come?"
      really?, is that so?, is that a fact?, you're joking, well I never, go on, you don't say;
      informalyou're kidding
      "“I've resigned.” “Seriously?”"
    • used to add sincerity to a statement that is to follow, especially after a facetious exchange of remarks.
      "seriously though, shortcuts rarely work"
      synonyms: joking aside, to be serious, honestly, truthfully, truly, I mean it;
      informalscout's honor
      "seriously, I'm very pleased"
    • informal
      used to indicate surprise at what someone has said and to check whether they really meant it.
      "“I'm dying to know.” “Seriously?” “Of course.”"
  3. 3.
    to a degree that is significant or worrying because of possible danger or risk.
    "the amount of fat you eat can seriously affect your health"
    synonyms: severely, gravely, badly, critically, acutely, dangerously;
    formalgrievously
    "she was seriously injured"
  4. 4.
    informal

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

PhoinexFire #34 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9130 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 04 June 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

se·ri·ous·ly
ˈsirēəslē/
adverb
adverb: seriously
  1. 1.
    in a solemn or considered manner.
    "the doctor looked seriously at him"
    synonyms: solemnly, earnestly, gravely, soberly, somberly, sternly, grimly, dourly, humorlessly; More
    pensively, thoughtfully
    "Faye nodded seriously"
  2. 2.
    with earnest intent; not lightly or superficially.
    "I seriously considered canceling my subscription"
    • really or sincerely (used especially to indicate a response of surprise or shock).
      "do you seriously believe that I would jeopardize my career by such acts?"
      synonyms: really, actually, honestly More
      "do you seriously expect me to come?"
      really?, is that so?, is that a fact?, you're joking, well I never, go on, you don't say;
      informalyou're kidding
      "“I've resigned.” “Seriously?”"
    • used to add sincerity to a statement that is to follow, especially after a facetious exchange of remarks.
      "seriously though, shortcuts rarely work"
      synonyms: joking aside, to be serious, honestly, truthfully, truly, I mean it;
      informalscout's honor
      "seriously, I'm very pleased"
    • informal
      used to indicate surprise at what someone has said and to check whether they really meant it.
      "“I'm dying to know.” “Seriously?” “Of course.”"
  3. 3.
    to a degree that is significant or worrying because of possible danger or risk.
    "the amount of fat you eat can seriously affect your health"
    synonyms: severely, gravely, badly, critically, acutely, dangerously;
    formalgrievously
    "she was seriously injured"
  4. 4.
    informal

I give up :sceptic: 

Safe skies :coin:

beaver_cleaver #35 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 31081 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostBobozeeBear, on 04 June 2017 - 12:33 AM, said:

Unfortunately it has come down to this... I didn't want to get into a "he said, she said", however i feel i need to clear the air to defend Drac honour, set the record straight and hope that with Whawks this was only a few hot tempered members decision making, rather than the group as a whole. Hopefully with a little time to cool off and re-evaluation we can return to some normalcy in wowp land.

I have received a few messages from certain members over there and i truly appreciate your words and i think it takes guts to stand up and say something that you believe to be wrong.

We all know that Thursday WGing popped a patch as well as the month long hammer mission on all of us with little notice. I know that there was a brief concern over getting everyone squared away before our scheduled tournament set for 2100 est. that evening. I know for myself and many dracs that the patch (for the most part) downloaded without too many problems, we had 14 guys on in the afternoon running wowp under this new patch. Just before 2030 that evening i received a message from Mad: 

1 June 2017  
 20:27  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: Sat is ok with us, work out time later, evenings?
 20:28  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: we're good for tonight if thats ok with you guys
 20:37  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: mad, you available for tonight?
 20:41  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: no. too many say SAT
 20:47  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: we have guys that can't make it Sat....tonight is what needs to happen
 20:48  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: this event is on Sat. too...we need to keep to the schedule
 20:50  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: you guys are the HOME team, so need to make the room Mad
 20:52  MADVORTEXAN[WHAWK]: Rgr, we'll just forfeit, no prob
 20:53  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: frig sakes, dont forfit, your the best competition we have in this...grab your guys cmon mad
 20:54  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: dont you have like 15 guys in your TS?
 20:55  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: run the tourney for 45 mins, then back to the event
 20:55  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: no bots dude...no bots!
 20:57  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: We have 21 players ready to play here
 21:00  BobozeeBear[DRACS]: the event is over, we are ready to have some fun

The issue wasn't that Whawks were short members, they had the numbers, it was just they wanted to run the event more. Many of the Dracs who had worked their schedules around Thursday specifically, couldn't make it on the Saturday. It wasn't fair to deny them when they were following the tournament schedule outlined by Warchyle.

In addition this "bench the bots" had some serious gold prizing up for grabs, these guys rightly didn't want to be denied a chance to get their names on the played/gold list. As we are rotating players in, only 14 members can win the gold and we have way more than 14 interested in playing this event...So it matters.

Despite all of this... we didn't want to take a forfeit from Whawks so we polled our guys after Warchylde posted in the forums asking which days out of Saturday or Sunday we could get our group available to play. Saturday turned out to be the preferred of the two and a message was sent to Whawks leadership, and it was accepted. 

Dracs joined the room made by Whawks as they were the "home" team Saturday night to a 13 pilot roster 10 whawks, 2 WS and 1 OWSS. not like it has been stated above by beaver that his crew came in last minute. then as you can see in the above posts the Whawk leadership benched their own clansmen to let WS and OWSS play instead. At no time have Dracs broken the rules and we only asked that others respect them as well. What is the point in putting in the rules if you're not going to follow them? If WS and OWSS want to be in this tourney then grab your clans and sign up like everyone has asked you to many times in the forums. 

If that's your position, there's nothing to discuss. As I said you nor any of the Dracs were in a position to know what went on as we tried to muster pilots prior to the match. You assume much and know little.

Protect your "Drac" honor. Enjoy it. It deprived you of a battle, and a tournament, With the tournament owner - Warchyld - cancelling the tournament, you lost your precious gold as well. As for Warhawks decision to leave, the pilots as a group were tired of the unnecessary garbage, so we left.  That's it plain and simple. Warhawks has always been about having fun - apparently quite a different philosophy from Dracs. Warhawks acted based upon the wishes of our pilots who were tired of wasting time in an event where the outcome was already conceded the day before. 

If Dracs have so much honor lets see Dracs pony up the effort to put on these events. Funny how we never see a Dracs hosted or planned event?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #36 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPhoinexFire, on 04 June 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I give up :sceptic: 

Safe skies :coin:

in a very serious way you can thank me, I have rescued you from this turd tornado... you're welcome brother...  and see you...lol

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #37 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

we need Drew's take on this matter...

Drew, what say you?

MADVORTEXAN #38 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

Master Sergeant

• 35221 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

So wait a minute, Mel (#137) says he went to DRACs to be with the best.  Well, he aint the best and has everything to prove.

So he says to me, "Going to DRACs to learn/find out the secrets to DRAC success and return to us (WH) with great news".

Others have heard various stories.  We all know it's [edited], so you stay there.

DrSinister #39 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4871 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postbeaver_cleaver, on 04 June 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

If Dracs have so much honor lets see Dracs pony up the effort to put on these events. Funny how we never see a Dracs hosted or planned event?

Really!?  Killerpopcorn hosted Air Raid 6.  He is a DRAC member. Also he was able to get WGing to back that Air Raid. 

GouIdy #40 Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18632 battles

View PostMADVORTEXAN, on 04 June 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

So wait a minute, Mel (#137) says he went to DRACs to be with the best.  Well, he aint the best and has everything to prove.

So he says to me, "Going to DRACs to learn/find out the secrets to DRAC success and return to us (WH) with great news".

Others have heard various stories.  We all know it's [edited], so you stay there.

Sorry to hear you're a little chaffed & for the record it isn't Purdue posting personal conversations on the forum.

Hope this helps soothe your discomfort.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users