1.9.10 update downtime

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #21 Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Pics of all the new planes.

Soviets are, like the 9U, focused on Big guns. The HV, contrary to the FW high tiers, are focused on using T X 20mm guns. Each one gets one additional gun, and starts with 30mms. Also, different Su-9 than what I posted. Straight Winged plane.

Su-9
I-211
I-215
P. 210
P 212
P 215

There's all the planes since it's not up yet on the site. Both the top planes look amazing... one has 57mm guns, the other has beautiful 4x 20s and two rear guns. Unfortunately, only winnable with Thor's Hammer right now. 

Edited by Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, 01 June 2017 - 12:33 PM.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

pyantoryng #22 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
FIFTY-SIX R4M!!! Tier 10 30mm at tier 8!!! :ohmy:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #23 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 15 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postpyantoryng, on 01 June 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

FIFTY-SIX R4M!!! Tier 10 30mm at tier 8!!! :ohmy:

Oh yes! Only ("Only") two T 10 20mms... double checked and it has the same as the HG II and P. 1092. And the 10 with 4 big rockets, 56 small rockets, and two tail guns. Unconventional... but deadly I reckon.

Manuverabikiry fully upgraded for all of these is about comparable to the FW-190 to 109.

Esit- they are now up on the website.

Edited by Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, 01 June 2017 - 02:16 PM.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

pyantoryng #24 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

View PostTeamTerrible, on 01 June 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

The Japanese Threat was one the best examples of how selfish players can be when they are trying to obtain certain personal missions

Not thinking about the win, shooting through their so-called allies, and so forth

I think I took more team damage during that event then i've ever encountered

Not exactly very fun under such conditions

Probably not as bad as Clash of the Elements over in Ships where people complain a lot about quality of play taking a steep dive...the objectives there are much more self-oriented (game played, kills, damage, ribbons, and wins, of course it doesn't count) with the collective effort almost an afterthought...I could only get small pieces out of it because I can't play Ships on my laptop when I'm away from home.

I don't recall anything personal about Japanese Threat...outside maybe getting as many points to crates as possible (usually by the mean of GA spam) in such a limited time, but I feel that the focus of that (and this) is more about the collective effort as it actively counts the supremacy points earned against one another...whether by downing planes or destroying targets.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Steel_bomber_ #25 Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostTeamTerrible, on 31 May 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

Soooo, better now than never question

Increased "chance" of hitting with rockets means what?

Will they do less imitation of a deflating balloon, will they head towards the intended mark better or what???

Cause the crew skill for this hasn't shown me any difference so what exactly is supposed to happen

My guess is you can close your eyes and fire and that "chance" has just been increased somehow

Increased chance , means they increased it with 0.0005 % ?

I doubt if we will get an answer TT.

Ghost please give us a number.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

MARS_REVENANT #26 Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

Colonel

• 809 battles

Found out what this means...

Block Quote

F-94D Starfire: Increased the chance to hit aircraft with 2.75" Mk. 4 FFAR Rockets

So, instead of being able to fire 6 salvos of 4 rockets... you can now only fire 4 salvos of 6 rockets.:angry:

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Also tagged with 1.9.10, update, downtime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users