Planes outputting artifacts in screenshots?

screenshot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

Strangely enough, it only affect Planes and not other WG titles (Ships doesn't at least), nor other games.

Spoiler

Those strips in the middle...it happens in both my inferior (GTX 660M) and superior (GTX 750) machines...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MARS_REVENANT #2 Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4525 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postpyantoryng, on 27 May 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

Strangely enough, it only affect Planes and not other WG titles (Ships doesn't at least), nor other games.

Spoiler

Those strips in the middle...it happens in both my inferior (GTX 660M) and superior (GTX 750) machines...

Almost couldn't see what you were talking about.  They get much more clear the closer you get to the monitor. Blue criss-cross dotted lines.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #3 Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 May 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Almost couldn't see what you were talking about.  They get much more clear the closer you get to the monitor. Blue criss-cross dotted lines.

Yes, those blue criss-cross dotted lines...It can get a lot more noticeable under certain circumstances but is barely noticeable in passing.

I've had worse back in my old computer with WoT, but I digress.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

GeorgePatton #4 Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:57 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 129 battles

I've seen this since Alpha testing. Reported it as a bug back then and they said it was some kind of watermark...

Cheers!

Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

pyantoryng #5 Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:21 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

View PostGeorgePatton, on 27 May 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

I've seen this since Alpha testing. Reported it as a bug back then and they said it was some kind of watermark...

Cheers!

Glenn

That's one heck of a watermark if that is so...well, Persha's an art studio at its core, after all...

Ships has the "World of Warships" watermark with the port UI removed mode but takes some time to fade in/out and nothing else...and Tanks seems to either had did away with it at some point with it or it was really just artifact...Tanks has it too.

Edited by pyantoryng, 27 May 2017 - 08:53 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #6 Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 4525 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postpyantoryng, on 27 May 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

That's one heck of a watermark if that is so...well, Persha's an art studio at its core, after all...

Ships has the "World of Warships" watermark with the port UI removed mode but takes some time to fade in/out and nothing else...and Tanks seems to either had did away with it at some point with it or it was really just artifact...

I just tested mine as well, as I have never noticed this before.  2' away from screen and I cant see it at all, 1' away and I can barely make it out.  Nose almost touching, and I can see the dotted lines, dame as yours.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #7 Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1726 battles

This is where it starts to get painfully obvious...never mind that tin can there, he's a part of another software that takes pictures to use as background, just to show that it's no artifact.

Spoiler

Well played, WoWP...well played.

Also tagged with screenshot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users