• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Rosebud #2 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
LOL...yep, not an unheard of occurrence (even for old folks.) You didn't really report him did you?

losttwo #3 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3206 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Latchkey kids of the new millennia

_Warchylde_ #4 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostRosebud, on 22 May 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

LOL...yep, not an unheard of occurrence (even for old folks.) You didn't really report him did you?

Naahhh....but kids gotta learn that there re consequences for their actions, don't they?  LOL :D

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Rockstone_ #5 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View Post_Warchylde_, on 22 May 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Hey I just shot him down we were both in Wirraway's he tried to bomb kill me he wasn't even close, called me a looser in the chat, I responded it looks like you were the looser. One thing a lot of these new player have a winning spirit and hate to loose lol.

Rockstone_ #6 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostRosebud, on 22 May 2017 - 10:04 AM, said:

What's this reporting [edited]I've never seem or heard anything come about from reporting someone.

Steel_bomber_ #7 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Yup he needs to watch his language.

But why fly so much low tier planes?

I myself hate the lower tiers, can't figure out why people go there so much. (except for a lousy token, a win-rate, stomp newbies)

Edited by Steel_bomber_, 22 May 2017 - 06:33 PM.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

Rockstone_ #8 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 22 May 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

Yup he needs to watch his language.

I myself hate the lower tiers, can't figure out why people go there so much. (except for a lousy token, a win-rate, stomp newbies)

Mostly just for a change.

FLAP_ALOT #9 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• 502 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

View Post_Warchylde_, on 22 May 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

you do attract them!

Sassover #10 Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 172 battles
Wait until you're in a game with T4 and he gets killed. Then you'll have to endure his "F2" Key rant.

pyantoryng #11 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1853 battles
...is that even kid? :hiding:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

PhoinexFire #12 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
He'd be a good recruit for SICK. Are you watching, SOJO?

_Warchylde_ #13 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
No idea how old he is, I simply called him "kid" due to his actions....if it walks the walk, and talks the talk......

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

_Warchylde_ #14 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 22 May 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

I don't fly low tiers any more or less than I fly high tiers. (look at the missions tab on the left)

In fact, I've spent most of the day breaking in my shiny new LA-9RD (thanks WG) and my shiny new Seafang (thanks MAD), as well as continuing the grind on my F2G, Me-209A, IL-20, and Attacker to try and get them all Elited.

It's just that I seem to find the taters and munchkins when I'm completing low-tier missions (and training my Russian Valkyrie).  

Besides, I LIKE flying my BSh-1, as I do my Ar-68 and my F3F......I play the game for MY pleasure. Flying biplanes is FUN.

I could care less about win rate (as you can tell by simply looking at my profile).  This game is about having fun.  I have fun flying my jets, I have fun flying my ground pounders, and I have fun flying biplanes.

The day it stops being fun, is the day I stop playing (as I have done many times before).

Why you not fly at all, and just prowl forums?

Edited by _Warchylde_, 22 May 2017 - 07:46 PM.

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

_Warchylde_ #15 Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPhoinexFire, on 22 May 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Nah, his win rate is as bad as mine.....

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Psicko23 #16 Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

So I guess this is open season on him? All the potatos and bad players are usually in the lower tiers. I get my lower tier tokens and get out as soon as possible. 

View PostRockstone_, on 22 May 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

What's this reporting [edited]I've never seem or heard anything come about from reporting someone.

I know one instance where reporting worked. I don't usually report people but I had a team mate who went full racist, sexist, homophobic ranting in chat and started team killing. He killed one plane, a few of our team members killed him, and set him off even more. I told him i was going to report him. I send in the report with video. I didn't see that pilot for several months. I see him in game and calls me out for getting him a temporary vacation and goes off on me again with the stuff that he said in the previous battle. I reported him again with that last battle and haven't seen that name since that last day. 

Rockstone_ #17 Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostPsicko23, on 22 May 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

So I guess this is open season on him? All the potatos and bad players are usually in the lower tiers. I get my lower tier tokens and get out as soon as possible. 

I know one instance where reporting worked. I don't usually report people but I had a team mate who went full racist, sexist, homophobic ranting in chat and started team killing. He killed one plane, a few of our team members killed him, and set him off even more. I told him i was going to report him. I send in the report with video. I didn't see that pilot for several months. I see him in game and calls me out for getting him a temporary vacation and goes off on me again with the stuff that he said in the previous battle. I reported him again with that last battle and haven't seen that name since that last day. 

Yes i guess with vids and reports that in extreme cases there may be consequences, but for the most part i think they are ignored.

Edited by Rockstone_, 22 May 2017 - 09:24 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:37 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5300 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostPhoinexFire, on 22 May 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Thanks for the tip(that's what she said) I'll check his win rate.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

_Warchylde_ #19 Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostRockstone_, on 22 May 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

I only report if there is something egregious occurring....a munchkin calling me names and threatening to shoot me down later just makes me laugh, not worth the effort.

I'm a construction worker, and former Navy special warfare combat crewman, foul language is nothing to me, and I can take someone calling me names....Hell, you ever listen in on Warhawk's TS??  SHOCKING!!!

Edited by _Warchylde_, 22 May 2017 - 09:39 PM.

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Rosebud #20 Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles

View PostPsicko23, on 22 May 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

I have reported only one person in my time at WoWP. He/She was ranting about the developers and threatened to go to there offices and blow them up. He said he knew where they were and was going to kill them all. While I firmly believe people who are going to do deeds like this don't telegraph their intensions, I couldn't take a chance and informed the developers. His post was quickly removed, as was he.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users