DRACS WHAWK SICK FALCO

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

_Warchylde_ #21 Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10944 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 01 June 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

Given the "Battle for Thor's Hammer" event starts tonight, and everyone will be updating their game, will the schedule for this tournament be postponed?

Specifically, there will be people logging in tonight and having to wait for their game to be updated, so they wont be available to battle in the training room.

It looks like Thor's Hammer starts at 10pm EDT, so our tournament battles should be complete by then going forward.  My only concern is tonight and people getting their games updated.

http://worldofwarpla...ration-mew-mew/

View PostBobozeeBear, on 01 June 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

That might be a wise course of action, we'll have to talk it out between dracs and whawks tonight.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing.

My first thought was "battles should be over by the time the event starts".

But then I thought of people just getting home from work and having to update their clients and such......

Let's leave the schedule on for tonight, but leave it up to the team captains to decide as to whether to postpone until Saturday or to go ahead and fight it out.

We can push the first battles of the Double Elimination back to next Thursday to allow for possible postponements.

Sound fair to everyone?  This way we can play it by ear on a case-by-case basis, and have Saturday available in case we need to postpone.

Edited by _Warchylde_, 01 June 2017 - 05:53 PM.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

BobozeeBear #22 Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 25036 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I'll leave it as a game time decision, however the patch posed no problem, it's running just fine... I'm leaning towards running it.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

Major

• 34272 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBobozeeBear, on 01 June 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

I'll leave it as a game time decision, however the patch posed no problem, it's running just fine... I'm leaning towards running it.

Same for us.  I know some people are on West Coast, and different countries.  We have a limited pool of members, but will wait till tonight to decide if we can play or not.

Originally Thor's Hammer event was to take place at 10pm EDT... However, this was just posted Updated 6/1: Confrontations Start 16:00 PT (19:00 ET)  That is stupidly early for a WG run event.  I'll see how many of my members are online at the time, my sense is the majority of the player base will want to participate in the event rather than the tournament.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

javier_martinez #24 Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Master Sergeant

• 32805 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO

Hola advertir si habrá algún cambio o si desean hoy después de la finalización del evento empezamos el torneo

javier_martinez #25 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 32805 battles
  • [FALCO] FALCO
falco 3 sick 1

Also tagged with DRACS, WHAWK, SICK, FALCO

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users