Jump to content


How many planes?


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: How many planes? (42 members have cast votes)

How many planes do you have?

  1. 1-5 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. 6-10 (1 vote [2.38%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.38%

  3. 11-15 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. 16-20 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. 21-25 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. More than 25 (5 votes [11.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.90%

  7. More than 50 (19 votes [45.24%])

    Percentage of vote: 45.24%

  8. More than 100 (7 votes [16.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 16.67%

  9. More than 150 (5 votes [11.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.90%

  10. More than 200 (5 votes [11.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.90%

Is it better to focus on a few planes or try to get as many as possible?

  1. Just get a few (2 votes [4.76%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.76%

  2. Get as many planes as possible (14 votes [33.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

  3. Test out many planes and then focus only on a few that you like the most. (26 votes [61.90%])

    Percentage of vote: 61.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

kasyut2207 #21 Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 556 battles
  • 24
  • [J7W1] J7W1
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014

Fighter:102(hide Sleipnir)

Multirole Fighters:48

Heavy Fighters:29

Attack Aircraft:25

 

204


Edited by kasyut2207, 20 May 2017 - 12:06 PM.


Dru83 #22 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 176 battles
  • 65
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

Umm... wow didn't think there'd be that many folks with more than 100, so I didn't even put it on the poll. Big mistake.


 

Thanks for all the responses.



pigeon_kicker #23 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,421
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

Data, Data, And more Data.

Always helps us also when others ask these kinds of questions.

Shows me that most playing, and reading the forums are the ones that got in around beta, or right after beta.


If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans for survival..

Lead developer for the NACCW web site. Author of the Pigeon Pak Mod Installer

www.team-sf.com

 

 


pyantoryng #24 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
  • 6,725
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postpigeon_kicker, on 20 May 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Data, Data, And more Data.

Always helps us also when others ask these kinds of questions.

Shows me that most playing, and reading the forums are the ones that got in around beta, or right after beta.

 

Red titles everywhere...with the occasional green...:unsure:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

cddlbunny0 #25 Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 57 battles
  • 226
  • [335TH] 335TH
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013
See a lot of just plain black ones here too

anamals53 #26 Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 285 battles
  • 72
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012
just a modest  56 fighters , 37 multi role , 18 heavy's , 17 attack . 128 now .... several pending on credit grinds , already researched .

Toggle #27 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 55 battles
  • 2,270
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012

LF = 100

MR = 36

HF = 30

GA = 25

_________

Total = 191

 

I see two good reasons to get and keep as many aircraft as you can.

1. Airplanes change over time.  Patch to patch changes are made that make your, this thing is awesome and love to fly it, to this thing is a brick and I hate it plane.  So keep them all.

2. Anniversaries!  You can add a ton of Free XP and the 3X credits can build your bank in a hurry. The more planes, the more anniversaries. 

 

Edit: Added plane count.


Edited by Toggle, 22 May 2017 - 05:06 AM.


cddlbunny0 #28 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 57 battles
  • 226
  • [335TH] 335TH
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013

View PostToggle, on 21 May 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

LF = 100

MR = 36

HF = 30

GA = 25

_________

Total = 191

 

I see two good reasons to get and keep as many aircraft as you can.

1. Airplanes change over time.  Patch to patch changes are made that make your, this thing is awesome and love to fly it, to this thing is a brick and I hate it plane.  So keep them all.

2. Anniversaries!  You can add a ton of Free XP and the 3X credits can build your bank in a hurry. The more planes, the more anniversaries. 

 

Edit: Added plane count.

 

Yes agreed, but it would be best to spread your purchase out over time, I have run into recently several X2 credits and bling, X3 credits and bling with extra XP attached for the first win,  X2 and X3  in the same time period and for several that it is hard to tell what to play and what to leave. The lower tiers can go from seven to nine and the upper tiers can go as far as sixteen, Some people would go for the lower tiers with the combination and some would go for the higher ones. My opinion is that they should be used to get the pilot up as far as they can go in that retrospect for the number of games in that packet.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 23 May 2017 - 08:27 AM.


GhostPrime #29 Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:09 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • 2,151
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostToggle, on 21 May 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

LF = 100

MR = 36

HF = 30

GA = 25

_________

Total = 191

 

I see two good reasons to get and keep as many aircraft as you can.

1. Airplanes change over time.  Patch to patch changes are made that make your, this thing is awesome and love to fly it, to this thing is a brick and I hate it plane.  So keep them all.

2. Anniversaries!  You can add a ton of Free XP and the 3X credits can build your bank in a hurry. The more planes, the more anniversaries. 

 

Edit: Added plane count.

 

I too keep all my aircraft. I have a few older ones I keep mainly for rarity, like the XP-77



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


20thCenturyLtd #30 Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 1,422
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013
62 only one is a GAA.

 

 


Psicko23 #31 Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 14 battles
  • 2,693
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
I have 104 planes as of now. I have sold a good amount. mostly lower tier planes that I didn't like flying, and probably wouldn't fly again.

Shizzywiznut #32 Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 402 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

All except for the ones during beta or alpha. too bad I did not know about it during Beta, I would love to run the XP77, or the Pegasus,

I have enough hanger slots that they would need to add 4 more lines of planes just to scrape those

and I have enough barrack space that if I pull all pilots out I have over 60 extra bunks.

And I love to fly every one of the planes!



Zapperguy #33 Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:59 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,645
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostLobo_Maximus, on 24 May 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

All except for the ones during beta or alpha. too bad I did not know about it during Beta, I would love to run the XP77, or the Pegasus,

I have enough hanger slots that they would need to add 4 more lines of planes just to scrape those

and I have enough barrack space that if I pull all pilots out I have over 60 extra bunks.

And I love to fly every one of the planes!

 

Trust me, once you flew it, that would be the end of any desire to own the XP-77. It's an awful plane and has been since they gave it to us. Now the Pegasus... that's a fun ride. The Me 210 (alpha tester gift plane) was great when they brought it out in beta - an Me 410 lite. I suggested during beta that they make the 210 a beta tester gift plane. Unfortunately for me, they liked my advice and gave it to alpha testers (I was only CBT not alpha).

:sceptic:



pyantoryng #34 Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
  • 6,725
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 25 May 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

 

Trust me, once you flew it, that would be the end of any desire to own the XP-77. It's an awful plane and has been since they gave it to us. Now the Pegasus... that's a fun ride. The Me 210 (alpha tester gift plane) was great when they brought it out in beta - an Me 410 lite. I suggested during beta that they make the 210 a beta tester gift plane. Unfortunately for me, they liked my advice and gave it to alpha testers (I was only CBT not alpha).

:sceptic:

 

210 is now the only German plane to carry SC500s...a relic from a time long past when the Bf 110E could carry a pair of those...The XP-77, the Yankovlev as I called it, used to be quite okay until the weapon changes of 1.9 hit...

 

Pegas is good...even better as you can always switch the Russian lady into it and fry everything in that tier...


Edited by pyantoryng, 25 May 2017 - 02:21 PM.


WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users