Jump to content


German schwarzer Tod, Isreali freedom hawk


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Einssniper #1 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

I know this thread is gonna touch a lot of sensitive topics but hereby I hope the addition of a new aircraft: Avia S-199, the license-built version of BF109G as a tier VII premium aircraft.

 



pyantoryng #2 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 11720 battles
  • 5,682
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Using Jumo engine means inferior performance and hub cannon...20mm gondolas by default and defective synchronizers...

 

Could be an excuse to bring gondola-armed Bf 109 back...


Edited by pyantoryng, 17 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.


WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Einssniper #3 Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015
compared to bf109g it's inferior in mobility, but could be a bf109g with the before-nerf firepower

Attached Thumbnails


Edited by Einssniper, 17 May 2017 - 02:01 PM.


Einssniper #4 Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View Postpyantoryng, on 17 May 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Using Jumo engine means inferior performance and hub cannon...20mm gondolas by default and defective synchronizers...

 

Could be an excuse to bring gondola-armed Bf 109 back...

For more than once WG violates the principle that premium aircraft should be weaker than a fully-upgraded aircraft of the same type and tier. 



Einssniper #5 Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

Specifications:

engine: Jumo 210

armament: 2X20mm hub mounted MG151, 2X13mm synchronous machine guns, and 30mm MK108(optional)

airframe: BF109K

hit points: 300

firepower: 377

maneuverability: 264

airspeed: 631

altitude: 2300

that would be fairly balanced



_Warchylde_ #6 Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9688 battles
  • 2,455
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014
Their efforts would be better spent trying fix the myriad flaws in the game itself, rather than expanding their income base (more crap for people to spend money on).

There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"


Noreaga #7 Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:41 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • 2,782
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

They were used for such a short period of time, only produced for 2 years. As mentioned a bomber engine jury rigged into a 109G/K (they never actually used the K air-frame) was less than ideal, and resulted in terrible handling. They had a bad habit of shooting off their own propellers,given the time frame of use they would also need to be about T8 (maybe T7).The 109G (never-mind the 209A) with the proper engine would run circles around it. No that would not be balanced at all. 

 

 

agree with War on this so many other planes and issues to be looked first. 

 

 

 

 


Edited by Noreaga, 17 May 2017 - 02:43 PM.

Nimis obnoxii curare


BrushWolf #8 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • 5,568
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View Post_Warchylde_, on 17 May 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

Their efforts would be better spent trying fix the myriad flaws in the game itself, rather than expanding their income base (more crap for people to spend money on).

 

The biggest issue is population. Some form of end game would be a good start on that.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                            

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


hawkeyededic #9 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Resident Researcher

  • -Community Ace-
  • 2977 battles
  • 1,666
  • Member since:
    10-05-2012

View PostNoreaga, on 17 May 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

They were used for such a short period of time, only produced for 2 years.

 

 

 

 

Right there is the main issue, it was ACTUALLY produced and use in combat, unlike many/most of the premium planes currently in game.


 

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.


20thCenturyLtd #10 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18196 battles
  • 1,211
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View Posthawkeyededic, on 17 May 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

 

Right there is the main issue, it was ACTUALLY produced and use in combat, unlike many/most of the premium planes currently in game.

 

^^^Yes, right on.

 

OP...its ISRAELI not "ISREALI".

 

And FYI people, I suggested this as a Tier VI or VII premium aircraft several months ago.


Edited by 20thCenturyLtd, 17 May 2017 - 11:44 PM.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.


Einssniper #11 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 17 May 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

 

^^^Yes, right on.

 

OP...its ISRAELI not "ISREALI".

 

And FYI people, I suggested this as a Tier VI or VII premium aircraft several months ago.

 

congrats on the parallel thoughts, it does happen so WG may really need to add this one :) 

this plane could be down tiered to be an inferior bf109g, despite the fact that it has shot down several spits



Einssniper #12 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6326 battles
  • 28
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015

View Posthawkeyededic, on 17 May 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

 

Right there is the main issue, it was ACTUALLY produced and use in combat, unlike many/most of the premium planes currently in game.

 

that's the point, even it sucks, it's real and I would be so proud to fly it!

Noreaga #13 Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8691 battles
  • 2,782
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

no, just because dumb choices are made in the past does not mean another bad choice should be made in the future. I am not saying never i am saying not now.

 

I also want to point out that this would be a Czech plane and not an Israeli plane, if we added every plane that was purchased we would also have to add the Arab legion Dehavilland & Supermarine planes, along with a host of common wealth, us and soviet countries. 

 

the export versions of this plane has an interesting and unique history that i personally find fascinating, that does not mean it should be in game before the Macci's or hawkers or human player team game modes.

 


Nimis obnoxii curare


20thCenturyLtd #14 Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:05 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18196 battles
  • 1,211
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostNoreaga, on 18 May 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

no, just because dumb choices are made in the past does not mean another bad choice should be made in the future. I am not saying never i am saying not now.

 

I also want to point out that this would be a Czech plane and not an Israeli plane, if we added every plane that was purchased we would also have to add the Arab legion Dehavilland & Supermarine planes, along with a host of common wealth, us and soviet countries. 

 

the export versions of this plane has an interesting and unique history that i personally find fascinating, that does not mean it should be in game before the Macci's or hawkers or human player team game modes.

 

 

Why could it not be Israeli (or at least have a paint shop option to be)...look at the Chinese line...all export aircraft(one captured Japanese), but either way it would have to be in the German tech tree. I do agree that we need Hawker & italian lines(a completed Grumman line would be nice too). This would be a one off premium..I don't see why it would delay whole new lines or game modes.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.





4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users