Jump to content


The JL-1A-37 is now on premium shop for the next 12 days

shenyang jl-1a-37

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12017 battles
  • 5,834
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

For $51...Mmm...the aerial Type 59...

 

How many here got them as jackpots? Did you went beyond $50 for those required tokens if it's the case? :teethhappy:

 

 

Spoiler

 



WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Quesnel #2 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12863 battles
  • 4,935
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I saw it has returned to the shop.


Disgruntled_WoWP_Vet #3 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Alpha tester
  • 3877 battles
  • 136
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Are people still forking over $50 for this game?
You either die a Community Ace, or live long enough to get SICK and become a Community Clown. 

losttwo #4 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • 12,595
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostDisgruntled_WoWP_Vet, on 16 May 2017 - 02:15 PM, said:

Are people still forking over $50 for this game?

 

seriously ? :facepalm: themselves.

If they want to spend money like that I have some real tangible investments that have a higher return than what WG can give them.


Edited by losttwo, 16 May 2017 - 07:20 PM.


Windwalker_ #5 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 550 battles
  • 2
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014
$68.2990 Canadian lol

Steel_bomber_ #6 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15723 battles
  • 1,442
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

Ain't gonna spend a dollar at this current state of the game.

 

Get rid of bots, and I might consider.....(might).....I'd rather fly for real tomorrow for this amount, as a matter of fact I will !


THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

Quesnel #7 Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12863 battles
  • 4,935
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 16 May 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

Get rid of bots, and I might consider.....(might).....I'd rather fly for real tomorrow for this amount, as a matter of fact I will !

 

 

Yup and after a glacial time in queue, you might be lucky enough to get a battle like this!



Steel_bomber_ #8 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15723 battles
  • 1,442
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

View PostQuesnel, on 16 May 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

 

 

Yup and after a glacial time in queue, you might be lucky enough to get a battle like this!

 

I 'd rather fly against humans, they should minimize the tiers when less people are playing. At least it will be humans against humans.

Bot battles are extremely boring, there is no thrill.

I don't fly solo anymore, too boring, I'd rather not play the game.


Edited by Steel_bomber_, 16 May 2017 - 08:09 PM.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

Shut_Up_and_FLY #9 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10585 battles
  • 2,576
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 16 May 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

 

I 'd rather fly against humans, they should minimize the tiers when less people are playing. At least it will be humans against humans.

Bot battles are extremely boring, there is no thrill.

 

So why haven't you signed up for the "Bench The Bots" tournament?


"Genius may have its limitations,

but Stupidity is not thus handicapped."

- Elbert Hubbard


Steel_bomber_ #10 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15723 battles
  • 1,442
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

View Post_Warchylde_, on 16 May 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

 

So why haven't you signed up for the "Bench The Bots" tournament?

 

I have no idea what you mean?
THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

pyantoryng #11 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 12017 battles
  • 5,834
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostQuesnel, on 16 May 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

 

[snip]

 

Yup and after a glacial time in queue, you might be lucky enough to get a battle like this!

 

...and on tier 8+ let there be IL-20 and 40s clearing out targets...team that pace their destruction better wins...the fighter either go against them or let them do their things before swooping in...

 



WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Psicko23 #12 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18606 battles
  • 2,538
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 16 May 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

I have no idea what you mean?

Warchylde is hosting a tournament. He has made posts about this. 

View PostQuesnel, on 16 May 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

 

 

Yup and after a glacial time in queue, you might be lucky enough to get a battle like this!

 

I'm pretty sure that's a screen shot from 1.6. I haven't had a human only 1v1 since 1.6. Not saying that the state of the game is awesome, just post stuff that has stuff to do with the current state of the game. This game has gone down hill since 1.5. At least you get more xp with bots in the game compared to a 1v1 or a 3v3.

Quesnel #13 Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12863 battles
  • 4,935
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostPsicko23, on 16 May 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

Not saying that the state of the game is awesome, just post stuff that has stuff to do with the current state of the game.

 

Who's to say that if bots were removed from the current version of the game, that old screenshot could be just as accurate then as it would be now?


Steel_bomber_ #14 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15723 battles
  • 1,442
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

View PostPsicko23, on 16 May 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

Warchylde is hosting a tournament. He has made posts about this. 

I have a job, I work in 24 hr shifts, and I live in the Netherlands. Chances are the playing times given won't work. 


THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

area50one #15 Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2989 battles
  • 120
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013
Won this plane in a Christmas ornament contest. It has good guns that heat up quick. It climbs hard and fast. However, it can easily be 3 shotted by a 262 at any altitude. 


 


 

 


MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32792 battles
  • 6,662
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 16 May 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

Ain't gonna spend a dollar at this current state of the game.

 

I came to that realization in 1.4


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Psicko23 #17 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:11 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18606 battles
  • 2,538
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostQuesnel, on 16 May 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

 

Who's to say that if bots were removed from the current version of the game, that old screenshot could be just as accurate then as it would be now?

Oh, no doubt if they just dropped the bots it would go back to 1v1. Near the end of 1.8 I was getting a good amount of battles that had 6 or more players per side. I remember having a few 10v10's. Still not as good pre 1.6, but that was better than it had been since. 

 

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 16 May 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

I have a job, I work in 24 hr shifts, and I live in the Netherlands. Chances are the playing times given won't work. 

 

probably not. I wasn't sure if you knew about the tourney warchylde was hosting. 

Quesnel #18 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12863 battles
  • 4,935
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostPsicko23, on 17 May 2017 - 03:11 AM, said:

Oh, no doubt if they just dropped the bots it would go back to 1v1. Near the end of 1.8 I was getting a good amount of battles that had 6 or more players per side. I remember having a few 10v10's. Still not as good pre 1.6, but that was better than it had been since.

 

Yeah, I miss the "Golden Age" too, as short as it was.


Gang_Starr #19 Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 12231 battles
  • 3,821
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

View PostQuesnel, on 16 May 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

Yup and after a glacial time in queue, you might be lucky enough to get a battle like this!

 

Hmmmm you know what would put an end to low populated battles? More real players. So maybe instead of using a lazy band-aid like bots they should actually put forth some effort to get REAL PEOPLE playing the game. But hey why put effort into WoWp when World of Tanks is worth $17 Billion AMIRITE wargaming?

 

Funniest part about WG still putting out new planes in the premium store for full price is that there must still be people pumping money into this game. But then again the Cleveland Browns just had a 1W-15L season and they'll still sell season tickets this year.


Edited by Gang_Starr, 17 May 2017 - 06:05 AM.

Tenks


GhostPrime #20 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1531 battles
  • 1,746
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostGang_Starr, on 16 May 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

 

Hmmmm you know what would put an end to low populated battles? More real players. So maybe instead of using a lazy band-aid like bots they should actually put forth some effort to get REAL PEOPLE playing the game. But hey why put effort into WoWp when World of Tanks is worth $17 Billion AMIRITE wargaming?

Actually, no. You are not right. As some have seen there are thing coming for this game. I understand the frustration with bots, and wanting more players in battles, and the hope is that it's coming. I would like to see new players com into the game and the forums. 



Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!






Also tagged with shenyang, jl-1a-37

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users