Rechlin Skunkwerks Report - Arado Ar.67 & Oblt Charlotte von Stauffen!

Arado Ar.67 Aviatrix Video Guide Review

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MagusGerhardt #1 Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:16 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 187 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Well, here we are; my first talking video since the house fire and coincidentally the first video in season four of Trial by Magus.  I wanted to make it something special, and considering the release date of 14May2017, Mother's Day, I decided on the previously recorded footage of my second flight in the Arado Ar.67.  (The first flight ended prematurely; got one kill then was DC'ed when my internet spazzed out mid battle)  For my second flight in her I decided to use my newly acquired German aviatrix, Oberleutnant Charlotte von Stauffen, and her abilities mixed with those of the plane into a perfect storm of #Winning, resulting in not only a Gorovets medal, but a clean sweep of the enemy team, shooting down every last opponent for a perfect match.

The Ar.67 brings a lot of German staples to the table; high speed, high altitude envelope, good durability and powerful guns.  There's a surprise up her sleeve, too; the plane is among the most maneuverable at tier II.  Combine that insane maneuvering ability with judicious use of her flaps and she's an excellent dogfighting aircraft that will give other biplanes absolute fits.  As an opposing aircraft, all of those traits should make her a priority target to gang up on and take down at earliest opportunity; she may look like an Ar.65 on steroids, but she is actually much more dangerous than that.

Considering those abilities of the aircraft and one can see why Charlotte is so deadly in her.  Charlotte's special abilities both play well to the strengths of the aircraft.  She has increased sight range of 40% while increasing her own visibility by 5% and she has a 20% boost to damage when engaged in a head-on attack with a green-light indicator on the HUD to show when her damage boost is active.  A 20% boost to damage at any tier is devastating, but at low tiers it is exceptionally telling because no one has very much durability to speak of in the first place.

It's great to be back!  

Good hunting!  :honoring:

Edited by MagusGerhardt, 15 May 2017 - 12:58 AM.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

20thCenturyLtd #2 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles
Good to see you back in action Mag......Hodor !!

PhoinexFire #3 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
That Deadpool in the thumbnail.... ;D

_Warchylde_ #4 Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Great to see you flying again, brother.  Welcome back.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

GhostPrime #5 Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Great video! Great to see you back! :honoring:

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

Zigfreid #6 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1163 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

Great to see you back Magus,

Great video and well done.:honoring:

Also tagged with Arado, Ar.67, Aviatrix, Video, Guide, Review

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users