Game picks randomly a plane for the very first flight

random plane pick

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RedSpartacus #1 Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

Recently my wife and I met at a restaurant with friends. Sitting at the table my friend's wife complained about the holes in his T-shirt. My friend and I figured out that we are same sort of being "very picky" in choosing T-Shirts. We just grab whatever is on top of the pile.

For the very first flight of the day I tend to click just on the most left plane whatever the filter function was set the previous session. Then I remembered my T-Shirt syndrome.

Wouldn't if be fun to let the game decide randomly which plane from your hangar you have to start with ? (For one battle only, of course.)

RUN WITH THE PACK

pyantoryng #2 Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles

Got plenty of unmanned planes lying around...what if the filter only has my unmanned planes? :trollface:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

RedSpartacus #3 Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I can see the game starts with a wheel of fortune for your hangar. It randomly picks a plane. Then you do the usual thing, put a pilot into the plane, adjust the consumables and off you go. If you win the first battle you get 5x experience and silver.
  RUN WITH THE PACK

Zapperguy #4 Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostRedSpartacus, on 11 May 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Recently my wife and I met at a restaurant with friends. Sitting at the table my friend's wife complained about the holes in his T-shirt. My friend and I figured out that we are same sort of being "very picky" in choosing T-Shirts. We just grab whatever is on top of the pile.

For the very first flight of the day I tend to click just on the most left plane whatever the filter function was set the previous session. Then I remembered my T-Shirt syndrome.

Wouldn't if be fun to let the game decide randomly which plane from your hangar you have to start with ? (For one battle only, of course.)

I like it. I have ~194 planes in my hangar, and some are reeeaaalllyyy dusty. I wouldn't mind the surprise.

View Postpyantoryng, on 11 May 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

Got plenty of unmanned planes lying around...what if the filter only has my unmanned planes? :trollface:

I have 194 crews as well. I wouldn't have any planes available with that filter.

:honoring:

losttwo #5 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Call me a clown but I like the idea.

I have always had problems deciding what plane to fly first.

Have to check missions, specials, etc.

Then still need to decide from a select few on what to fly.

I think getting tossed in the pool is a great idea.

GhostPrime #6 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View Postlosttwo, on 11 May 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

Call me a clown but I like the idea.

I have always had problems deciding what plane to fly first.

Have to check missions, specials, etc.

Then still need to decide from a select few on what to fly.

I think getting tossed in the pool is a great idea.

It's a good idea. many other game use a feature like this such as fighting games. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

BuffaloTime #7 Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 216 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
It would be funny if Texthor got stuck with a GA

20thCenturyLtd #8 Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostRedSpartacus, on 11 May 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

Quick Answer: NO

Rosebud #9 Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Interesting idea. I do not however like being forced to play a plane I don't wish to...unless. If you're going to do this make it worth my while. Give me x10 for participation and consumables for a win and survival. Maybe not foist it upon us as a first battle, but allow us to choose (once a day) to "roll the dice" so to speak.

_Warchylde_ #10 Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1 battle
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I think the developers' time and efforts would be better spent in fixing what's wrong, rather than adding more bells and whistles.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

20thCenturyLtd #11 Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View Post_Warchylde_, on 11 May 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

I think the developers' time and efforts would be better spent in fixing what's wrong, rather than adding more bells and whistles.

Amen.

gerr22 #12 Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 290 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ

first battle no problem any change would be welcome how about first battle random plane NO bots even if its one on one PVP

i guess the dream is getting weird need other meds lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users