Humans Using Bots - WoWp & WoWs - Same Group / Company

cheating illegal player bots

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

BCB77B #1 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5782 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Over the last four months I've noticed that there are HUMAN players using BOTS to fly their aircraft while they are AFK. They use the same designation in WoWs were they are doing the very same thing.

This makes me think there is a firm, or person, who is running / selling these PLAYER BOTS for those who can't play all the time but want to "move up" the tech trees.

They are all IDENTIFIABLE by the following player names, which use something like the following - note all the numbers are different, but for illustration I'm simply showing what they look like:

Player_123456790

If these "players" are on your side, they are being counted as REAL HUMANS by MM even though they ARE NOT since they are real accounts which are flying AFK and on some program. I will note that if they are on your team YOU WILL GENERALLY LOSE the battles, including those in WoWs, since the BOTS are not programmed very well and they FAIL constantly...bad omen to have one on your team. Specifically, on the NA server they begin appearing in both WoWp and WoWs after 11:00 pm CST.

The only other thing I can think of is that WG is hiding something from us, and that is they are running some sort of live TEST BOT during these games to fill in for the lack of real human players in some matches. making us think they are real humans when they clearly are not.

Anyone notice this? If you check their accounts they are real accounts, but with very bad STATS - and if you communicate with them they DON'T RESPOND in game or otherwise.

losttwo #2 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

People have been " botting" this game for a long time.

They are few and far between.

There could be a rise in botting due to the upcoming WOWP patch.

It gets very irritating when a plane just flies back and forth across the screen.

My old avatar of the 109 inverted under an IL was made with such a person botting a match.

The GA was a human botting a match that computit and I were flighted in.

He was finishing off the last couple of enemy and I was positioning myself for photo opportunities,

http://imgur.com/jKj3jqf

Lou #3 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7442 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I think some museum is running bots as well. They always say Lexington, followed by a #

BCB77B #4 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5782 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostLou, on 10 May 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

I think some museum is running bots as well. They always say Lexington, followed by a #

Supposedly the "Lexington" players are human, they are supposedly employees of the "Lexington" CV located in Corpus Christi, TX. Some say they are visitors to the museum playing on "arcade" style machines on the hanger deck, but having been there I've never seen it. But it is odd - I've tried to correspond with the Lexington players and they never answer, meaning they may be bots after all.

GouIdy #5 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17887 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Lou #6 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7442 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
:trollface:

MelBrooks #7 Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29566 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
The glue sniffers are out in force this week....

TeamTerrible #8 Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 44624 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMelBrooks, on 11 May 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

The glue sniffers are out in force this week....

whew, for a moment there I thought the humans were on to us :trollface:

cddlbunny0 #9 Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3213 battles
Now that you have mentioned it Blitz just about every player has that same configuration in the listing for the game since the game started.

Jetway #10 Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15513 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
What is the world coming to?  My autobot program wins 70% of the time on average as you can see.  I will send this program to anyone interested in sitting around and not actually learning to play.  Just message me.

Jetway.png

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game

GhostPrime #11 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostBCB77B, on 10 May 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

Supposedly the "Lexington" players are human, they are supposedly employees of the "Lexington" CV located in Corpus Christi, TX. Some say they are visitors to the museum playing on "arcade" style machines on the hanger deck, but having been there I've never seen it. But it is odd - I've tried to correspond with the Lexington players and they never answer, meaning they may be bots after all.

The Lexington players are real people. 

That said, please send a replay into support about this player you feel is a bot. I'll check into it as well. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

BrushWolf #12 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
It is possible that there are WoT players botting this game for the free experience since that is merged with WoWP.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

cddlbunny0 #13 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3213 battles
Ghost there was one of those numbered ones in a game that I was in this morning. Too bad you did not post that earlier. Should one show up again I will try to post and send the screenshot of the team listing to support if that would help. Not sure as the this seems to have originated when WoT Blitz came out, before that there were no numbered ones seen in the game just a random bunch of letters that used to spam the WoT forums with "buy gold from this website."

Edited by cddlbunny0, 11 May 2017 - 04:38 PM.

backseater60 #14 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14486 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-
I had one yesterday.  I will try to find the replay when I get home from work.

BrushWolf #15 Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:29 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postcddlbunny0, on 11 May 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

Ghost there was one of those numbered ones in a game that I was in this morning. Too bad you did not post that earlier. Should one show up again I will try to post and send the screenshot of the team listing to support if that would help. Not sure as the this seems to have originated when WoT Blitz came out, before that there were no numbered ones seen in the game just a random bunch of letters that used to spam the WoT forums with "buy gold from this website."

If it is LexingtonMuseum with a number that is a real person that has no clue what they are doing. It would be the ultimate troll for a couple of top WoWP players to go there and jump on the kiosks

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users