Jump to content


With Apologies to TT - Misplaced Aggression


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Bobby_Tables #1 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:01 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 23330 battles
  • 515
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

So last night I went on a rant on TT regarding the upcoming tournament.  It was totally misplaced aggression and I apologize to him and you all.  

 

TT:  I don't see you or your clan exploiting the game mechanics and again that is totally misplaced frustration.  

 

I do share a lot of the frustration expressed by one of my clanmates.  Night after night I see flights of many clans exploiting game mechanics.  But when it comes time to do a little competition against humans, they are nowhere to be seen.  Some clans might not have the player base at present, or other reasons to not compete, I get that.  Out of the number of active clans + any mercenaries or joint clan efforts, it's irritating to see such low participation.  

 

Again, I should not have called you out because I know nothing of your situation.  

 

*Note:  I logged on late tonight so have not spoken to really anyone in game.  I wrote this on my own as I realized if I was on the receiving end I would be like "what the heck did I do to deserve this?"

 

 

 

   

 

 


Edited by Bobby_Tables, 10 May 2017 - 05:03 AM.


Rosebud #2 Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 11965 battles
  • 1,031
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
To apologize in public like this takes more courage then most have. It takes a confident and strong character to even attempt it. I salute you sir. <o


 


losttwo #3 Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • 12,555
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012


gerr22 #4 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:30 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13913 battles
  • 147
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
o7 Bobby 

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31893 battles
  • 6,461
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Now it's in TTs court to publicly accept the apology and register for the tournament.

 

I see what you did there Bobby-T... That is some straight up psychological outsmartsmanship. +1


Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 10 May 2017 - 01:24 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Steel_bomber_ #6 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15683 battles
  • 1,368
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 10 May 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

Now it's in TTs court to publicly accept the apology and register for the tournament.

 

I see what you did there Bobby-T... That is some straight up psychological outsmartsmanship. +1

 

No it is not. 

Bobby chose to publicly say sorry (I respect that) , TT might have given him a pm, or he will chose to react publicly. 

That is not your call. 


THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31893 battles
  • 6,461
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSteel_bomber_, on 10 May 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

 

No it is not. 

Bobby chose to publicly say sorry (I respect that) , TT might have given him a pm, or he will chose to react publicly. 

That is not your call. 

 

Apology accepted.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


kparrow #8 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 18533 battles
  • 218
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Well done bobby.  o7

Jetway #9 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15502 battles
  • 1,010
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014
It is quite interesting that SSG came up with a big group to fight the wargaming newb bunch but just crickets now for a tournament.  I know everyone likes to win and that's what we dracs are all about, but I will say it so much fun to get in comms and play together as a clan and goof off.  We've done stupid stuff and lost before challenging ourselves but win or lose we always have fun.  It's a blast.  Try it!

Jetway.png

 

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game


PhoinexFire #10 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8561 battles
  • 295
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-05-2013

View PostJetway, on 11 May 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

It is quite interesting that SSG came up with a big group to fight the wargaming newb bunch but just crickets now for a tournament.  I know everyone likes to win and that's what we dracs are all about, but I will say it so much fun to get in comms and play together as a clan and goof off.  We've done stupid stuff and lost before challenging ourselves but win or lose we always have fun.  It's a blast.  Try it!

 

:great:

TeamTerrible #11 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 44598 battles
  • 1,752
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostJetway, on 11 May 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

It is quite interesting that SSG came up with a big group to fight the wargaming newb bunch but just crickets now for a tournament.  I know everyone likes to win and that's what we dracs are all about, but I will say it so much fun to get in comms and play together as a clan and goof off.  We've done stupid stuff and lost before challenging ourselves but win or lose we always have fun.  It's a blast.  Try it!

 


 

 

         


TeamTerrible #12 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:32 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 44598 battles
  • 1,752
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostPhoinexFire, on 11 May 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

 

:great:

 

and you should know better, you've been to an SSG team event :rolleyes:

 

 

         


BobozeeBear #13 Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:55 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 23738 battles
  • 412
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

TT, we just have so many Dracs lined up wanting to play this tournament, we just don't have any open spaces.

 

It looks like you got together a full gang for the fight against WGNA, i think you really should gather a team together for this, don't let SSG miss all the fun again.

 

Bobo


Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)


TeamTerrible #14 Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 44598 battles
  • 1,752
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostBobozeeBear, on 11 May 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

TT, we just have so many Dracs lined up wanting to play this tournament, we just don't have any open spaces.

 

It looks like you got together a full gang for the fight against WGNA, i think you really should gather a team together for this, don't let SSG miss all the fun again.

 

Bobo

 

ok so Bobo didn't get it either :amazed:

 

Sorry I don't see what you are seeing but my team had to run a bot because we were shorthanded

 

We also were lucky to have found player no.9 and he wasn't even on our submitted roster

 

Furthermore what part of my pm to you wasn't understood??

 

Do I have to sit down and hold your hand while I explain every single reason why we cannot attend your stupid [edited]event????

 

 

Sorry you can't show up when its good for us but at least we aren't all over your [edited]about it

 

Nor are we insulting what you like to fly or calling you a bunch of cowards and all of the other silly crap my guys get to see 

 

You all love attacking me and I just so happen to be the best chance at getting my guys together and to be honest you aren't worth the effort when you make me go off on your asses

 

 

You know we have a 15 year old that acts a lot more grown up than you guys.... that's pretty pathetic

 

Nice thread to post your crap on btw....it so touches me :rolleyes:

 

 

 

 


 

 

         


MARS_REVENANT #15 Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31893 battles
  • 6,461
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTeamTerrible, on 12 May 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

 

ok so Bobo didn't get it either :amazed:

 

Sorry I don't see what you are seeing but my team had to run a bot because we were shorthanded

 

We also were lucky to have found player no.9 and he wasn't even on our submitted roster

 

Furthermore what part of my pm to you wasn't understood??

 

Do I have to sit down and hold your hand while I explain every single reason why we cannot attend your stupid [edited]event????

 

 

Sorry you can't show up when its good for us but at least we aren't all over your [edited]about it

 

Nor are we insulting what you like to fly or calling you a bunch of cowards and all of the other silly crap my guys get to see 

 

You all love attacking me and I just so happen to be the best chance at getting my guys together and to be honest you aren't worth the effort when you make me go off on your asses

 

 

You know we have a 15 year old that acts a lot more grown up than you guys.... that's pretty pathetic

 

Nice thread to post your crap on btw....it so touches me :rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

 

Hey TT,

 

Since you seem to be available for the tournament, and you are looking for a team to join, I have space on my team, all you have to do is ask.


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GhostPrime #16 Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:27 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1430 battles
  • 1,598
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
This topic is getting closed. 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users