x5 On the first Victory! Post your Battle reports!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #41 Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

Major

• 33774 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

SO I haven't flown my 228 since the pilot skill/training changes happened.  And it happens to be an anniversary this week, so there was 10,000 free exp as a reward.  I didnt have a pilot, so I trained 1 to 90% with no skills.  I'm glad I had the Accelerate Crew Training checked.  My pilot not only trained to 100% but also unlocked 3 skill points.  Check out the amount of exp that went to the pilot after battle... NUTS!

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Bobby_Tables #42 Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:17 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 23912 battles

This one is not the best, but the amount of bonuses was just amazing.  1 year anniversary on FJ-1 (has it been that long?) Plus all sorts of other stuff going on like the X5 and more.  I would have been happy with a one assist victory.  While this is a very forgiving plane to fly, it does not take to cannon fire well, and you need to sit on the enemy tail if they are full health to kill them.  Then again, US tactics at the time were to get in close, get on guns, and get a kill.  A fun plane if you like to get in close for the kill.  Dade made it an interesting battle as well as we tangled toward the end and I was lucky to get him in the .50 caliber hose down.    

[Edit]

And right on the heels of that battle, I chose my F6U which I have not flown in a long time.  The X5 plus all the other bonuses yet again was a nice surprise.  I forgot how much I like the guns on this plane.  So nice to be able to tear apart a GA.  Got a record experience for this battle which for me is good, for many others it's pretty lame by comparison.   

[Edit #2]

And, no, this is not a brag result, look at the amount of XP earned.  I am not evil, I swear!!!!

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 12 May 2017 - 03:50 AM.

cddlbunny0 #43 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3518 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

The best have done in an XP58. The bling machine. There was a Lexington Museum 10 in the XP58 in this one but I feel sorry if it was a visitor because they lasted a few seconds. I have learned one thing though from watching Warchylde videos and that is to use the flaps to keep your sight on the target, so this one is for him. This is only the second three ticket mission that I have had since doing the daily ones.

.sFQ4CPW.jpg

Edited by cddlbunny0, 12 May 2017 - 08:49 PM.

cddlbunny0 #44 Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3518 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
mNgV5u0.jpg
I finally got the shot, the pilot accumulation as that is the most I have ever seen since I bought this if you take out the accelerated training. Using this Imgur is a skill unto itself, but I am learning. The hit rate is through use of flaps which is another first for me to have it that high.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 12 May 2017 - 08:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users