Thank Goodness for GhostPrime

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

Captain

• 11948 battles
I see the other WoWP forums and at times wonder WTH? Granted I don't post those threads, but I wonder at times what is going on with the other side of the WoWP universe. I have posted before the "us versus them" environment happening for the RU WoWP region. However I don't see that happening here with WGNA. You may think it is, but it is not the case. I like Ghost Prime taking care of us Black Sheep. Besides a little respect goes a long way. So I want to say thank you GhostPrime. Don't send us to the Gulag. :great:

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Rounne #2 Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 05 May 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

I see the other WoWP forums and at times wonder WTH? Granted I don't post those threads, but I wonder at times what is going on with the other side of the WoWP universe. I have posted before the "us versus them" environment happening for the RU WoWP region. However I don't see that happening here with WGNA. You may think it is, but it is not the case. I like Ghost Prime taking care of us Black Sheep. Besides a little respect goes a long way. So I want to say thank you GhostPrime. Don't send us to the Gulag. :great:

What exactly are you thanking him for? Listen, I would like to thank him too, for the following things:

1. He is active on the forum, you don't see other CM's in the other games that are. Heck I don't even know who the CM is for WOWS.

2. He posts about new features and events, other CM's are almost never posting about news and events, makes me wonder what they do.

3. He answers people's questions about the game

But it seems like you are just posting this just to kiss his butt. What exactly are you thanking him for? What do you mean about taking care of the black sheep? I didn't know that the people in America were black sheep or ever treated this way. We only get missions on weekends and everyone complains that NA doesn't have hardly anything going on. How is this taking care of us? I don't get your post.

Edited by Rounne, 05 May 2017 - 01:24 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Major

• 31869 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Spotted!!!

They are on to you FLak

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 05 May 2017 - 01:44 PM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Lou #4 Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7393 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I agree, Flak. He really does look out for us as much as he can.

GhostPrime #5 Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1423 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
I do my best! Thank you for the kind words! I am a fan of this game, and community and have been for a long time. :)

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

Lethalhavoc #6 Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2965 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
You really do rock GP, you're always someone we can count on to do everything possible to help.

Cdn_Avro #7 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 35829 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Thanks Ghost.....agreed.

acema #8 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14293 battles
  • [SF] SF

I agree. Ghost Prime is on the ball when it comes to things getting done. I'm glad he is on the NA forum. Thanks GP.

acema.png

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

Captain

• 11948 battles

View PostRounne, on 05 May 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

What exactly are you thanking him for? Listen, I would like to thank him too, for the following things:

1. He is active on the forum, you don't see other CM's in the other games that are. Heck I don't even know who the CM is for WOWS.

2. He posts about new features and events, other CM's are almost never posting about news and events, makes me wonder what they do.

3. He answers people's questions about the game

But it seems like you are just posting this just to kiss his butt.

1. What exactly are you thanking him for?

2. What do you mean about taking care of the black sheep? I didn't know that the people in America were black sheep or ever treated this way. We only get missions on weekends and everyone complains that NA doesn't have hardly anything going on.

3. How is this taking care of us?

I don't get your post.

1. For being practical for one. If you read the RU WoWP forums its finger pointing and stern discussions. There is mistrust in the air with the RU developers from what I am seeing  reading in the forums from the RU WoWP players.

2. We are WoWP pilots. We are the Black Sheep of WG products. That is my meaning. 

3. IMO doing more than the RU CM.

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 May 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

Spotted!!!

They are on to you FLak

Ruh Roh. :hiding: 

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 May 2017 - 09:44 AM, said:

I do my best! Thank you for the kind words! I am a fan of this game, and community and have been for a long time. :)

Compared to what I am seeing on the RU forums, you are fair and reasonable CM. You have given me a fair shake in what has been discussed in the past and have not discourage our community IMO. :great:

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 05 May 2017 - 05:44 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Quesnel #10 Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 12789 battles
Rock on GhostPrime! 

mnbv_fockewulfe #11 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 4307 battles
  • [JACS] JACS

The only thing I don't understand is why they keep GP just as out of the loop as the rest of us.

Like he might give away secrets to the enemy or something.

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

losttwo #12 Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:23 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

:great:

I agree, GhostPrime has been a good CM

Psicko23 #13 Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18527 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Yeah, I agree, ghost does a good job with what he is given. 

gerr22 #14 Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13913 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
keep up the good work GP

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users