Jump to content


Rockstone ~ 5 bomb Kill Ace Medal


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Zapperguy #21 Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 32560 battles
  • 2,292
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostTexthor, on 05 May 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Tex. They have nerfed the bombs in this game mercilessly since beta due to people whining with statements like "It takes no skill..."

Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

:trollface:

 

 

ya got me Zap......my whole campaign against the IL was so they would nerf the bombs and not harm the IL dropping them, only the 3 planes in the surrounding vicinity.

LOL

 

Tex, while it certainly wasn't your intent, it is likely a direct cause/effect scenario.

 

  • People complained that the bomb blasts were too big and it was too easy to get a bomb kill
  • WG nerfs  bombs
  • more whining ensued
  • WG nerfs bombs a couple more times
  • GA pilots complain they are defenseless with such small bombs and if they go low enough to get a kill, the bomb kills them
  • WG makes the bomber far less vulnerable than the victim to bomb blasts & buffs the TGers too - yay.
  • whining persists

 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


Texthor #22 Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 27286 battles
  • 749
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View PostZapperguy, on 05 May 2017 - 12:46 PM, said:

 

Tex, while it certainly wasn't your intent, it is likely a direct cause/effect scenario.

 

  • People complained that the bomb blasts were too big and it was too easy to get a bomb kill
  • WG nerfs  bombs
  • more whining ensued
  • WG nerfs bombs a couple more times
  • GA pilots complain they are defenseless with such small bombs and if they go low enough to get a kill, the bomb kills them
  • WG makes the bomber far less vulnerable than the victim to bomb blasts & buffs the TGers too - yay.
  • whining persists

 

This very video proves your theory wrong.......

Quesnel #23 Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:24 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 12789 battles
  • 4,905
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTexthor, on 05 May 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

 

This very video proves your theory wrong.......

 

That fact you claimed you watched it startled me.

 

Zapp, I would just give up on any rational discussion with him. Either he has drunk the bias flavored Kool-Aid for too long, or his glasses of selective vision are permanent implants. A closed mind refuses to accept anything other then what is already locked up in it. 



BrushWolf #24 Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • 5,568
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostQuesnel, on 05 May 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

That fact you claimed you watched it startled me.

 

Zapp, I would just give up on any rational discussion with him. Either he has drunk the bias flavored Kool-Aid for too long, or his glasses of selective vision are permanent implants. A closed mind refuses to accept anything other then what is already locked up in it. 

 

It must be a day ending in y, Tex is going on and on with his "it takes no skill" schtick.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                            

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


obamaphone #25 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:48 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13407 battles
  • 965
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013
Nice vid, well done Rockstone! Thanks for sharing.

Lobo_Maximus #26 Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24371 battles
  • 97
  • [-D_D-] -D_D-
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

Well done Rockstone! My day is never complete without a bomb kill.

To all the naysayers of the GA, don't fly them if you don't like them. As part of the game they are here, so tough titty said the kitty (but the milk is fine)



BuffaloTime #27 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17519 battles
  • 444
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
 Great job. I think that takes skill. What we really need is training on how to avoid that. 

Rockstone_ #28 Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:51 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Alpha tester
  • 21089 battles
  • 882
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012

View PostBuffaloTime, on 06 May 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

 Great job. I think that takes skill. What we really need is training on how to avoid that. 

 

The best training is don't get greedy for the kill which is usually what happens, I rarely get experienced players with bombs or its a lot harder to time a bomb kill from odd or different angles then the norm.


                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Zapperguy #29 Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 32560 battles
  • 2,292
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

Occasionally you can get lucky and catch an experienced player off guard. :trollface:

 


 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


Rockstone_ #30 Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:43 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Alpha tester
  • 21089 battles
  • 882
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 06 May 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Occasionally you can get lucky and catch an experienced player off guard. :trollface:

 

 

ZAP I new that was coming : That's me getting Zap with a bomb OH NO that's Zap getting me with a bomb LOL.:izmena:


                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Zapperguy #31 Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 32560 battles
  • 2,292
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012
:hiding:

 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


Zigfreid #32 Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:10 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 35071 battles
  • 1,179
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013

That was just amazing, what a way to get an ACE.:medal:

That was so beautiful there were tears of joy in my eyes.:honoring:

To get two or three kills is one thing but five gust amazing!:great:



Zigfreid #33 Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 35071 battles
  • 1,179
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013

View Post_Warchylde_, on 05 May 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Come on.....tell us how you really feel.....

 

Why can't you simply acknowledge the fact that someone knows how to play the game.

It's easy, you know.....doesn't have to be anything more than a "nicely played", or even "good gaming".

Oh yeah, IT'S AN EFFIN' GAME!!!

 

We didn't design it, we didn't develop it (Heaven knows we had no say in its development, with all of the "testing feedback" thrown into the nearest dumpster), but some of us decided to LEARN how to PLAY it.....you know....THE GAME.

 

Seriously, can you do anything besides badmouth everything?  Anything?  You know.....like maybe shut up and fly?

 

 

Warchylde i have come to find out that Texfield is suffering from a serious medical condition.

So we should go easy on him because there is no known cure for his condition it's new.

It's called Opticalrectumides where the eye nerve endings attach to the rectum nerve

endings and gives him a SH***y outlook on life, poor guy is going to die with this it's hopeless.



_Warchylde_ #34 Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9675 battles
  • 2,447
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostZigfreid, on 06 May 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

 

Warchylde i have come to find out that Texfield is suffering from a serious medical condition.

So we should go easy on him because there is no known cure for his condition it's new.

It's called Opticalrectumides where the eye nerve endings attach to the rectum nerve

endings and gives him a SH***y outlook on life, poor guy is going to die with this it's hopeless.

 

Let's be fair, Ziggy...it wasn't Tex....this was a response to Rounne

 

SNIP

"It's total bullcrap is what it is. Show me a single incident in ww1 or ww2 where any plane was ever brought down by the enemy dropping a bomb on the ground in front of it while it was hundreds of feet in the air. It is a completely bullcrap mechanic to make up for the fact that this company cannot manage to make rear gunners actually worth a damn. It's bullcrap mechanics just like this that get people to bail on this game, and rightfully so. 

 

It's pathetic that this could ever happen in this game and yet it actually happens a lot."


There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"


LBAEZ #35 Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 15344 battles
  • 277
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013
great job rockstone the true Canadian pilot of BFS 07 buddy awesome video WARCHYLDE!!

Edited by LBAEZ, 07 May 2017 - 05:15 AM.


Psicko23 #36 Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 18527 battles
  • 2,398
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

 Holy crap, that was crazy. Good job on the bomb ace. I think the most I got was 4 back in 1.3 or something like that. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users