SOJO'S VIEWS - State of the Game, Others, S.I.C.K .Reality!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

LBAEZ #21 Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 15511 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
always love the girls you post. best of luck up there always look forward to facing skilled pilots from S.I.C.K  , Whawks ,SSG and the top 5 clans. Keep doing what you do its good for the game. more power too you see you in the air all ...Commander of CLAN "BFS" LBAEZ

Edited by LBAEZ, 05 May 2017 - 08:18 PM.

losttwo #22 Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:great: Mars_The_Relentless

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #23 Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Polling Consensus - Entitled "This Person is either ?

Please reply with your answer(s)

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

"ALL THE ABOVE"

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 01:22 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #24 Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostLBAEZ, on 05 May 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

always love the girls you post. best of luck up there always look forward to facing skilled pilots from S.I.C.K  , Whawks ,SSG and the top 5 clans. Keep doing what you do its good for the game. more power too you see you in the air all ...Commander of CLAN "BFS" LBAEZ

Thanks LB - !

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MARS_REVENANT #25 Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:56 PM

Major

• 32792 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
F

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

losttwo #26 Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I would have to go with the F

To include a -30 in IQ points.

Normally i only give out 1 to 10 minus IQ points.

Why the minus 30 ?

Due to recent posts and the response on this one.

It proves worthy of it.

Rounne #27 Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostSOJO, on 05 May 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

Polling Consensus - Entitled "This Person is either ?

Please reply with your answer(s)

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

"ALL THE ABOVE"

Right, once again attack the poster and not the post. It's called the ad hominem fallicy of logic.

Any reasonable person can only conclude that my post was spot on about you, your posts, and your clan. Childish clan leader running a joke of a clan in a game where clans are pointless. Why anyone would be in your clan is completely beyond me. Lets all just wait until tomorrow when you spout off another rant of total lunacy, making you and your clan look even more pathetic. Of course no one really reads it anyway. 

Edited by Rounne, 05 May 2017 - 10:30 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #28 Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

Major

• 32792 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 05 May 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

Right, once again attack the poster and not the post. It's called the ad hominem fallicy of logic.

Any reasonable person can only conclude that my post was spot on about you, your posts, and your clan. Childish clan leader running a joke of a clan in a game where clans are pointless. Why anyone would be in your clan is completely beyond me. Lets all just wait until tomorrow when you spout off another rant of total lunacy, making you and your clan look even more pathetic. Of course no one really reads it anyway. 

And yet... Here you are posting about something that is completely beyond you...:facepalm:

Rounne #29 Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 May 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

And yet... Here you are posting about something that is completely beyond you...:facepalm:

So Mars wants his turn at bat huh? Fine, you explain these facts. Here is what your clan leader posted:

• eamTerrrible - I actually like the guy - he told me to pound salt a few times.

So he tells you off but you kiss his butt anyway. And you post this to show how asinine you are or just how pathetic?

• Bobo – He’s ok, 3rd Clan Leader in the line of succession – The house was already built; He just moved in and became a real nice guy.

So he's a nice guy, wow, what a revelation. Once again, I needed to know this why? Oh because you rant off about pointless things for no reason whatsoever. 

• 5MC – He’s ok, Kind of like waving hello to my mailman – or the neighbor walking her dog, you know, cordial.

So he's a nice guy, wow, what a revelation. Once again, I needed to know this why? Oh because you rant off about pointless things for no reason whatsoever. 

• LaSandren - probably one of the smartest – Don’t hear a peep from him, does his thing - He’s like a Good neighbor with a high fence, can’t see what’s actually going on.

So he's smart because he doesn't bother to ever engage with you. Yes, I agree with you completely, smart people don't bother with you, and that is why I will not anymore either.

• Strike Package – Another Smart one - I have never had a run in with this guy.

As previously, he's smart enough not to bother with you. The strange thing is that you are dumb enough to even admit this yourself because you lack the ability to see how bad your own statement makes you look.

• Chips – Ok Fella, Kind of like the guy standing next to you at the public urinals, a head Nod, Did you see that game last night - yea, that’s about it.

Once again, another guy that doesn't engage with you. Perhaps posting 100 posts spamming the forum clan sections with clown images ranting like a metal patient might have turned other people off. You think? No, you don't think do you?

• TopSight – I think this guy get a bad rap sometimes, I truly believe he suffers in real life, but a fella good at heart.

Is there anyone's butt that you won't kiss? Or are all your thoughts about other clan leaders just total suck up, pointless garbage?

• LABEZ – I am about as familiar with this guy as the Mayan calendar

And yet you feel the need to tell us all about what you don't know anything about. You are a real genius aren't you?

• Soul Siphon – I think I saw his name on an Egyptian Pyramid once, it was dusty–

• Kingwicked – A white kid in a do-rag, that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Because you are too much of a mental patient to realize it, you just posted a racist statement that is against forum rules and the terms of service of this game. It would be strange to me that no one else would point this out except for the fact that everyone else here so far is no better than you are really. It would be like the blind trying to lead the blind if they did bother to say anything.

• Swarthgood – Unseen, but probably I suspect him to be a sharp minded individual, he plays his cards well.

Once again, smart because he doesn't bother with you. And yet you still have no clue why after this kind of lunatic ranting nonsense. 

So tell me Mars, why are you in SICK? Why would anyone in their right mind ever be in SICK. Because the overwhelming reality to me and probably a ton of other people is that even the very name of your clan is nothing but a Freudian slip about the clan founders mentality. I mean you can try to answer these comments and your founders other dozen rants. But if you were really smart, you wouldn't even try. Why? Well, I seriously doubt that you have the ability to explain Freudian slip SICK clan without only exposing your own obvious conditions. 

Edited by Rounne, 05 May 2017 - 11:29 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:11 AM

Major

• 32792 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 05 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

*Panties twisted

Oh my... we certainly have a live one here.

Please continue to swing wildly!

Spoiler

Zapperguy #31 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32997 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

:popcorn:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #32 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21947 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Hey, I'm White I wear a Do-Rag!

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 03:14 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Cdn_Avro #33 Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 36436 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

Amazing how this guy knows every clan leader and can comment on every person in the game .

Time to sing the Troll song.

Cdn_Avro #34 Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 36436 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
Ghost time for the hammer.

LuckyOtter #35 Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

Senior Airman

• 1006 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostRounne, on 05 May 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Actually, we probably all read it.  It's one of the more amusing parts of this forum, grown men, (maybe) slinging taunts at each other on the digital playground.

Edited by LuckyOtter, 06 May 2017 - 01:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users