SOJO'S VIEWS - State of the Game, Others, S.I.C.K .Reality!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22608 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

SOJO VIEWS - State of the Game, Others, S.I.C.K .Reality!

• TeamTerrrible - I actually like the guy - he told me to pound salt a few times.

• Bobo – He’s ok, 3rd Clan Leader in the line of succession – The house was already built; He just moved in and became a real nice guy.

• 5MC – He’s ok, Kind of like waving hello to my mailman – or the neighbor walking her dog, you know, cordial.

• LaSandren - probably one of the smartest – Don’t hear a peep from him, does his thing - He’s like a Good neighbor with a high fence, can’t see what’s actually going on.

• Strike Package – Another Smart one - I have never had a run in with this guy.

• Chips – Ok Fella, Kind of like the guy standing next to you at the public urinals, a head Nod, Did you see that game last night - yea, that’s about it.

• TopSight – I think this guy get a bad rap sometimes, I truly believe he suffers in real life, but a fella good at heart.

• LABEZ – I am about as familiar with this guy as the Mayan calendar

• Soul Siphon – I think I saw his name on an Egyptian Pyramid once, it was dusty–

• Kingwicked – A white kid in a do-rag, that's the only thing that comes to mind.

• Swarthgood – Unseen, but probably I suspect him to be a sharp minded individual, he plays his cards well!

I didn’t add the foreign clan leaders because I speak Hillbilly –

I see a lot of turmoil as of late with a few clans, I don’t know about you all, but my real life is hectic and I find a good release in these forums, and razing you all, poking the bears, doing my essay posts, I have fun with it –

So I Wanted to let you all know how I feel about S.I.C.K. and my approach to things –

As the words of; Col. Nathan R. Jessup COL, USMC

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans (Snow Flakes) who are trained to kill me (Sensor Me), so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge (Flash a Clan Tag), and make me nervous.

Moving on - 

1. Don’t blame MARS for trying to recruit Clan players, I approve it, my call, I read Wargamings EULA, nothing in there that says I can’t. File a Complaint.

2. Most of us that read these forums, and  knows S.I.C.K.S, requirements for membership, 60% win rate or better –

3. Some players want to kindle cyber friendships and join a clan that serves blueberry muffins, that’s fine –

4. I don’t have Friends in a gaming environment, I call them player associates - Real friends help you change your car tire etc. I never contemplate talking to someone, hearing their voice online and swear a real life allegiance, “I WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR CLAN” INSPITE OF SOJO GIVING FREE STUFF TO HIS CLAN MEMBERS!!!! NEVER WILL I STOOP TO THAT LEVEL - LOL, man, that’s funny stuff!

5. Look, the only players I truly care about in this game, is the players in S.I.C.K, my members are treated with respect, I honor their membership to S.I.C.K. by using my own money to do for those that might not have the means to do for themselves, Do I recruit on this premise, Absolutely, Wargaming has failed in providing substantial gold or Premium awards in a very long time – I want to do more as a Clan leader, then just to say, great job -  Words, after awhile, are just words, add troop welfare, and provide those necessary awards with substantial real (Hold in my hands) so to speak, AWARDS!.

6. For the carebears -  Don’t run to me when a S.I.C.K member ticks you off, I could careless, Put that member on ignore, put in a ticket, report in game, hold CTRL key, move mouse, highlight player, right click, scroll, and report whatever.  I let Wargaming Enforce their EULA, it’s not my job. My players are treated like adults, and as adults they can suffer their own consequences.

7. If you’re running an ALT, or unclanned, and you’re at a 60% win rate, I will recruit, and track you down you like one of those Ringwraiths from Lord of the Rings, Yea, I’m a Nazgul!  So if you’re a Frodo Baggins with a 60% win rate, I AM COMING AFTER YOU! Don’t like it, Right click my name add me to your ignore list.

To end; here is my two favorite movie Villains – add them together, and that’s the persona I like to emulate in this game! LOL

OH HECK, HERE - 

https://na.wargaming...owp/1000043592/

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 12:25 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Quesnel #2 Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:59 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 13095 battles

View PostSOJO, on 05 May 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

I always thought that Darth Maul should have had a much bigger part, all things considered. However, there is a pretty good fan film (top notch production) that adds to his character, in many ways.

Seriously, it's worth clicking!

Edited by Quesnel, 05 May 2017 - 02:59 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #3 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22608 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostQuesnel, on 04 May 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

I always thought that Darth Maul should have had a much bigger part, all things considered. However, there is a pretty good fan film (top notch production) that adds to his character, in many ways.

Seriously, it's worth clicking!

I agree, Awesome Vid Quenel!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Cdn_Avro #4 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 37652 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

What was your agreement with Warhawks Sojo?  Come on spit it out.  Just because Mel left the agreement is the same.

So what is your handshake worth?  Your word? 

How honorable of a person are you?  Guess we will find out

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #5 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22608 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCdn_Avro, on 04 May 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

What was your agreement with Warhawks Sojo?  Come on spit it out.  Just because Mel left the agreement is the same.

So what is your handshake worth?  Your word? 

How honorable of a person are you?  Guess we will find out

My Agreement with Warhawks was as “Clan Associates”, I was never counseled on why you had WHAWK's removed their alts from S.I.C.K, They were just removed, I didn’t find out until I looked at my Clan Overview page, You went ahead and initiated the removal process. Not even an in-game message.  Once that occurred; and without my prior knowledge, I consider that a void agreement. Maybe you should have discussed it with me first, maybe I could have acted in good diligence, but I was forced to become reactive.

Look, I am really not at odds with you or anyone, You can pull your alts, if those members would like to keep their alts in S.I.C.K, or those members that left are always welcomed back, I fall back on S.I.C.K.S recruiting premise, 60% win rate or better, I don't care where they come from, what previous affiliation they had, if they make skin suits in real life or aliens from a different planet, 60% that’s it.

In all reality, maybe a heads up would  have been appreciated, the bullet was fired - it wasn’t coming back for me two days later.

By the way, respectfully, who went off have cocked and made that decision without even giving me the courtesy?

It’s fine though - 

TGIF Tomorrow – Let’s be happy about that.

Edited by SOJO, 05 May 2017 - 01:34 PM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Cdn_Avro #6 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 37652 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

That would be your XO your right hand man who made the call to go after our guys.

He is now permabanned from our TS.  I told him and if he didn't inform you that's not my problem either.

Coming in our TS and trying to recruit someone with members present is just ignorant and rude.  Then

approaching a member in the Forums and calling us a rudderless ship is another embarrassment to your clan.

He's acting like a 2 year old boy trying to see what he can get away with.

We extended our hand to him when most clans have banned him for years.  Exploiting someone

when they are down is not a sign of strength but of weakness.

I'm not angry Sojo just showing we are not rudderless and we will not accept this behavior with a guy that is standing behind us ready to put a knife in our back.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22608 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCdn_Avro, on 04 May 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

That would be your XO your right hand man who made the call to go after our guys.

He is now permabanned from our TS.  I told him and if he didn't inform you that's not my problem either.

Coming in our TS and trying to recruit someone with members present is just ignorant and rude.  Then

approaching a member in the Forums and calling us a rudderless ship is another embarrassment to your clan.

He's acting like a 2 year old boy trying to see what he can get away with.

We extended our hand to him when most clans have banned him for years.  Exploiting someone

when they are down is not a sign of strength but of weakness.

I'm not angry Sojo just showing we are not rudderless and we will not accept this behavior with a guy that is standing behind us ready to put a knife in our back.

ok

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Cdn_Avro #9 Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 37652 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I think I have the rights to that Image 1000 gold please.

If the glove fits you must convict.

losttwo #10 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

And the road goes ever on.

Due to the altitude it will be a little cold

so wear your parkas

I can imagine a few of us sitting around base camp of Everest.

Telling forum stories, drinking Brandy to warm up.

Then Avro telling everyone it is bed time and we need to get some sleep

or we will not be allowed to climb when its time,

Sojo, pours Marco another drink.

Marco, tells Avro to bugger off.

Everyone else just laughs and laughs.

Morning comes. We all grab our climbing gear.

Someone breaks the silence " Did anyone wake Avro ?

" Let him sleep, it will do him some good " replies Losttwo.

SOJO speaks up " No man left behind "

" We are not leaving a man behind, we are just leaving someone here to control base camp " I retort.

Everyone laughs as we start our ascent. .

Avro, snoring peacefully.

Cdn_Avro #11 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 37652 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Headline

3 Men Die on Everest!

Although weather reports confirmed that there would be a chance of a storm

3 men decided to start the final ascent to the peak of Everest.  The remaining

273 people in the WG community decided to wait until the weather became stable.

A spokesman for the climbing group Cdn Avro warned the men of the approaching

storm they ignored his warnings.  A search party that was dispatched the next day

found a back pack with Lost 3 sewn on it.  An ironic twist.

Reality

Cold? Snow?

I'd be in Mexico watching the scenery.

Rounne #12 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1249 battles

SOJO the clown is a good icon for you. Because with every ranting post on the forum that you make like this you only lower whatever respect people may have for you. You make posts every day seeming to want to recruit more people to a clan and yet in all this ranting you have not posted a single thing that your clan actually does that is noteworthy. Instead, you only post negative things about every other clan, hoping that doing so will by default bring your clan higher status. You tear other clans down simply in the hope that it may elevate yourself in others eyes.

And yet, 

SOJO

• LaSandren - probably one of the smartest – Don’t hear a peep from him, does his thing - He’s like a Good neighbor with a high fence, can’t see what’s actually going on.

You claim that other people are smart because they don't post on the forums much. And yet you make long ranting posts everyday it seems. From your own words this must make you look dumb in your own eyes since you call people who don't post often, smart.

SOJO, you have only shown yourself so far to be a clown. Anyone that would follow a clown is obviously a fool. The sad part of all this is that the existence of SICK isn't one of quality. Instead, it is one of necessity. There are simply too few people in this game and you have created about the only anti-clan that exists. Like a ghetto gang who inhabits the most worthless parts of town you exist and persist out of the absence of other opportunities, not the quality of your leadership and organization.

You and your clan are the class clowns of the game and by being the only ones you will always have a place. But that place by it's very nature is the bottom of the heap, the refuge of the dejected, the home of the outcast, the kingdom of the unstable. Congrats, you have an empire of dirt. You must be proud.

Edited by Rounne, 05 May 2017 - 04:20 PM.

_Warchylde_ #13 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10944 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
:popcorn:

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Lou #14 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7780 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I see someone wants a vacation, and it's not the op..:popcorn:

MARS_REVENANT #15 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 05 May 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

SOJO the clown is a good icon for you. Because with every ranting post on the forum that you make like this you only lower whatever respect people may have for you. You make posts every day seeming to want to recruit more people to a clan and yet in all this ranting you have not posted a single thing that your clan actually does that is noteworthy. Instead, you only post negative things about every other clan, hoping that doing so will by default bring your clan higher status. You tear other clans down simply in the hope that it may elevate yourself in others eyes.

And yet, 

You claim that other people are smart because they don't post on the forums much. And yet you make long ranting posts everyday it seems. From your own words this must make you look dumb in your own eyes since you call people who don't post often, smart.

SOJO, you have only shown yourself so far to be a clown. Anyone that would follow a clown is obviously a fool. The sad part of all this is that the existence of SICK isn't one of quality. Instead, it is one of necessity. There are simply too few people in this game and you have created about the only anti-clan that exists. Like a ghetto gang who inhabits the most worthless parts of town you exist and persist out of the absence of other opportunities, not the quality of your leadership and organization.

You and your clan are the class clowns of the game and by being the only ones you will always have a place. But that place by it's very nature is the bottom of the heap, the refuge of the dejected, the home of the outcast, the kingdom of the unstable. Congrats, you have an empire of dirt. You must be proud.

Wasnt there some rule about having to be 13 years old before playing/posting?

EspressoForHammy #16 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostLou, on 05 May 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

I see someone wants a vacation, and it's not the op..:popcorn:

I'm not sure Rounne knows how easy vacations are to acquire around here...

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #17 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 05 May 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

I'm not sure Rounne knows how easy vacations are to acquire around here...

Speaking of vacations, if you ever want to get away from the heavy handedness of the new regime over at WHAWK.  SICK would be glad to have your stats carry our tags.  You can continue not playing in any clan events or really not playing WoWP at all, pretty much the same as your contribution to WHAWK... but now do it for SICK.

EspressoForHammy #18 Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 May 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

Wasnt there some rule about having to be 13 years old before playing/posting?

This was one of the stupider posts I've seen you make. Are you slippin'?

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MelBrooks #19 Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30270 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 05 May 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

Speaking of vacations, if you ever want to get away from the heavy handedness of the new regime over at WHAWK.  SICK would be glad to have your stats carry our tags.  You can continue not playing in any clan events or really not playing WoWP at all, pretty much the same as your contribution to WHAWK... but now do it for SICK.

Well....I'll give MARS credit, he's consistent. Something that the vast majority would not want to be consistent at, but nonetheless, he is.

MARS_REVENANT #20 Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Major

• 34291 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMelBrooks, on 05 May 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

Well....I'll give MARS credit, he's consistent. Something that the vast majority would not want to be consistent at, but nonetheless, he is.

I prefer relentless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users