Just spitballing here, but what if we could do this:
1) Sell all modules including engine, guns, consumables, etc. on a premium plane and....
2) Put said plane without pilot or anything else into your personal boneyard.
3) Boneyard does not count against hangar space
4) Next time a contest comes around with said (in your personal opinion) worthless premium, and your win it, the system recognizes it is in your boneyard and awards you gold.
5) To avoid abuse of this system, in order to revive a plane from the boneyard you need to pay, say 50% of the plane value (say it costs 1,500 gold brand new, 750 gold to restore).
6) Upon restoration "benefits" of premium still apply.
Just a thought. I have too many hangar queens.
[Edit] "Dear Venom,
We have had some good times together, but I found another plane... Please do not take this personally, it's not you, it's me."
Edited by Bobby_Tables, 03 May 2017 - 10:45 PM.