P-38F - Why do I hate this plane so much?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

Cdn_Avro #61 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 35864 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

Yeah this is total bullcrap. What a bunch of tyrannical control freak maniacs. Let me tell you something tough guy..

I'll fly with whoever the hell I want to fly with. I'll keep and have whoever the hell I want to have as friends. And yes, I'll join whatever damn clan, group, whatever if I so damn choose. I'll talk with whoever the hell I want too. Just who the hell do you think you are? These developers should ban YOU from the game with that kind of attitude since you want to ban other players for playing with their own friends. Why would anyone be in your clan if you want to control who they can even talk too? Go back to the damn third grade will you and leave us adults alone. This guy...

The words you are missing are respect and long which you seem to have neither.  You  and your 1000 battles have no reason to respond to this with your trolling ways.

If a member of our clan approaches another clan and asks to join that clan we have no qualms with this.  If they wish to fly with people outside our clan which we all do, have fun!

What is not correct is openly recruiting tagged members somebody with an ounce/gram of decency knows this.  

If you flew half as well as you trolled.  Oh never mind you never will.

You probably cheat at golf!

Rounne #62 Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostCdn_Avro, on 04 May 2017 - 01:44 AM, said:

The words you are missing are respect and long which you seem to have neither.  You  and your 1000 battles have no reason to respond to this with your trolling ways.

If a member of our clan approaches another clan and asks to join that clan we have no qualms with this.  If they wish to fly with people outside our clan which we all do, have fun!

What is not correct is openly recruiting tagged members somebody with an ounce/gram of decency knows this.  

If you flew half as well as you trolled.  Oh never mind you never will.

You probably cheat at golf!

Yeah about that respect thing. Since you want to bring up stats hoss how about you look at my join date on the left hand side of this forum. Your date is 2014. Mine is 2012. I was playing WOT and even this game here before you even knew it existed. I still have player xxxXXXxxx listed in my contacts. You are so new you don't even probably remember who that was.  

1. I have 13,000 games of tanks, at times, with top 50 ranked clans as my tag. You? You don't even have 100 WOT battles. You have no clue what a real clan is like do you?

2. I have 3000 WOWS games. You have 1,500. Once again, in a game that has almost zero clan functions yet. Once again, you have zero real clan experience.

Respect you? Why should I when your own account record shows ZERO clan experience in the only game where it has so far really mattered, WOT. You have no idea how clan wars works. You have no idea how even skirmishes work. You have no clue what being a caller means. And as well, you really have no clue how real clans work. This is why you can sit here with a straight face and speak about respect when your own account shows that you have ZERO real clan member experience, let alone leadership experience. This is why you are so ignorant that you don't realize just how asinine your rules right now are making you look. 

lets take your bullcrap logic to conclusion for you since you lack the ability to do so. 

"What is not correct is openly recruiting tagged members somebody with an ounce/gram of decency knows this"

You are so wrong. Every single clan recruitment thread is an open invite for anyone who wishes to join to do so. Smart clan leaders recruit anyone and everyone that they really want in their clan. Because you have never played in clan wars in WOT you have this closed view of how clans work. In a game with tens of thousands of people the bulcrap that you are slinging doesn't work at all. Your little closed view that you can't open recruited people who are already in a clan only works in this game when you have ZERO clan activities and there are only 300 people on the server max to even pick from. In a real game with tons of people and clan wars every single day your bullcrap is shown to be absolutely ineffective. If you had any real clan experience you would know this.

So while you think you are talking from some elevated view of things you are only really showing just how inexperienced a clan leader you really are. Everyone is fair game. Even people who follow WOT professional play games knows this. Have you not seen teams fold the day after the match and half the team joins the enemy clan and the other half form a new clan? When the game has real clan functions people bail all the time and people actively recruit ANY active player who is in ANY clan, especially if they are good. If you had any real clan experience at all you would respect the reality of the situation and not your little closed view of it.

You are the third person today so far that speaks from some dream world closet as if they have no clue that a real world exists. I guess I have finally found where all the dreamers have been hiding out. 

Edited by Rounne, 04 May 2017 - 02:48 AM.

Zigfreid #63 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 35160 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostRounne, on 02 May 2017 - 08:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

Right now, I utterly hate this plane. I feel that it has been a complete waste of my time to grind down it. And yet, I see people do really well in it. What am I doing wrong? I got 8 kills today in a turn and burn plane. Yet, I study boom and zoom tactics and they NEVER work for me. 

1. Everyone seems to be able to climb as well as I can

2. Everyone seems to be as fast as I am

3. You can't turn for anything if you setup the plane for engines and speed. 

Is it just me? Is it the current meta? Has the plane been nurfed to oblivion recently? I need a guide here. This plane is NOT working for me AT ALL.

1 Yea it's you, you just suck with a big mouth and a bad attitude.

2 If you can not get along with Zapperguy, you have mental problems!

3 You just sealed your faith in this game with a big target on your back.

4 If you leave for two years no one will miss you are know you left i promise you.

5 Look forward to shooting you down in game, and please bring the 38-f lol :-)

MARS_REVENANT #64 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZigfreid, on 03 May 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

4 If you leave for two years no one will miss you are know you left i promise you.

I don't think I have ever seen Zig insult anybody... This is truly a special thread.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Cdn_Avro #65 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 35864 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

I don't even have to say anything but I feel I must.

So when you play checkers do you use the same rules for chess?

So a serious player with 15k battles impressive.

No clan tags?  I wonder why?  With so many battles any clan would be so honored to have you.

You come in here with all your nice questions and people help you then you burst out in full troll mode, ah a tanker at heart.

We have a small community so word travels fast.

You upset Zap and Zig 2 of the nicest guys in this game.

The next time you ask for help all you will hear is the deep silence of space.

Good luck your going to need it.

Start the battle pool boys I don't think he will make 1200.

Can someone post a chart $1.00 per square

Rounne #66 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostZigfreid, on 04 May 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

lol. That is hilarious. You pretend like this game is overflowing with people wanting to play this game. Instead, the numbers decline all the time. And yet, who do we have to blame for it? I guess it never occurred to you that the people who most likely hold the most blame for this being a game no one wants to play are the same people who play this game the most. I know, this must be such a huge revelation of actual truth for you that you probably should sit down. But yes, most players have left this game completely. There are only a few hundred players left and of that, only barely two hundred very active players. This means that if the game is this dead then the players themselves can actually take half the blame.

The bigger reality here is that most long time players of this game are not very liked by the regular players. The so called top clans in this game are only half full and the ones that are full are half filled with empty names just used to maintain stats. What this means is that the current batch of clans and clan leaders are half of this games problems. Now you can pretend like this isn't true, but the stats don't lie. None of the major clans in this game have people clamoring to be in them. Instead, i see the same amount of people leaving them as joining them. 

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 May 2017 - 03:10 AM, said:

I don't think I have ever seen Zig insult anybody... This is truly a special thread.

You claim that he has never insulted anyone and yet, right in front of you is the glaring reality of the truth that he does. The sad reality of this game is that it attracts the people who really can't hang in the real world very well. The players here don't play WOT or WOWS very much and they certainly don't get involved in real clan activities like Clan Wars. Instead, they sit here with their clan tags pretending to be big dogs in a game where clans mean nothing at all. The entire affair speaks of delusions of grandeur. Now we have a WHAWK member who thinks that no one with a clan tag should be actively recruited out of respect for an enemy clan. I mean does it get any richer than that? What a joke. You people are so caught up in your little dream worlds that I doubt you could even function in WOT or WOWS clan functions anymore. 

Edited by Rounne, 04 May 2017 - 03:34 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #67 Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:56 AM

Major

• 31992 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

lol. That is hilarious. You pretend like this game is overflowing with people wanting to play this game. Instead, the numbers decline all the time. And yet, who do we have to blame for it? I guess it never occurred to you that the people who most likely hold the most blame for this being a game no one wants to play are the same people who play this game the most. I know, this must be such a huge revelation of actual truth for you that you probably should sit down. But yes, most players have left this game completely. There are only a few hundred players left and of that, only barely two hundred very active players. This means that if the game is this dead then the players themselves can actually take half the blame.

The bigger reality here is that most long time players of this game are not very liked by the regular players. The so called top clans in this game are only half full and the ones that are full are half filled with empty names just used to maintain stats. What this means is that the current batch of clans and clan leaders are half of this games problems. Now you can pretend like this isn't true, but the stats don't lie. None of the major clans in this game have people clamoring to be in them. Instead, i see the same amount of people leaving them as joining them. 

You claim that he has never insulted anyone and yet, right in front of you is the glaring reality of the truth that he does. The sad reality of this game is that it attracts the people who really can't hang in the real world very well. The players here don't play WOT or WOWS very much and they certainly don't get involved in real clan activities like Clan Wars. Instead, they sit here with their clan tags pretending to be big dogs in a game where clans mean nothing at all. The entire affair speaks of delusions of grandeur. Now we have a WHAWK member who thinks that no one with a clan tag should be actively recruited out of respect for an enemy clan. I mean does it get any richer than that? What a joke. You people are so caught up in your little dream worlds that I doubt you could even function in WOT or WOWS clan functions anymore. 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Cdn_Avro #68 Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 35864 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View Postlosttwo, on 03 May 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

WOW,  This sounds like a load of beetle dung.

I would think that the person being approached to join a clan should feel honored that he is being recruited.

Much like in thew real world when  business is headhunting good employees.

Or even a High School Sports Athlete is being recruited to play for a particular College.

It is that individuals choice to go and grow where he can and that SHOULD RESPECTED.

I would have NO RESPECT nor want to deal with any clan that suffers such insecurity as to ban any player for anything other than

criminal behavior.

Asking members to sever all ties ? all the more reason to avoid a particular clan for not allowing an individual to fly with who they wish to fly with.

When I had no clan I flew with ACE's, DRACS, and anyone.

When i had a clan I still flew with whomever I chose.

FRIENDSHIPS built within this game will always be stronger and surpass any CLAN AFFILIATION.

Lost there was an agreement with the Whawks and the other clan that they can recruit the alt accounts of our clan but not to approach any warhawk tagged members.

We do not care who they fly with now or in the future.  If a warhawk approaches the other clan and asks to join that is his prerogative.    If you knew our clan we are all friends and enjoy that more than the game.

So when someone tries to exploit and actually tries to recruit a person in our own TS in front of our members this is wrong.  Then to approach another member openly in the forums calling us a rudderless ship is

disgraceful.  All we have asked is that all members with alt accounts in that clan remove them If they want to fly with them go ahead.  There are no repercussions if they don't remove them a request is all this is.

Cdn_Avro #69 Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 35864 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

\

When a troll dies in this game does anybody hear it? 

Done wasting my time. 

Edited by Cdn_Avro, 04 May 2017 - 04:27 AM.

Zapperguy #70 Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32630 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 10:46 PM, said:

You are the third person today so far that speaks from some dream world closet as if they have no clue that a real world exists. I guess I have finally found where all the dreamers have been hiding out. 

Edited by Zapperguy, 04 May 2017 - 09:26 PM.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

GhostPrime #71 Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Thread Closed due to Flaming. 

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users