Jump to content


P-38F - Why do I hate this plane so much?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

Rounne #41 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 May 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

Yes I do, but I'm not going to share it on the forums.

 

All I can say is that it has caused much turmoil for WHAWK, and SICK remains turmoil free...  + SOJO gives away prizing.  Might as well join, even if you don't play we just need your stats and you might get a prize.

 

 

Not true.  But lets see who gets him.  

 

Actually that is pretty crap. I can see why other people would join DRACS instead. Who wants a leader who wants you just for the stats and to have another body. Why would anyone stay with a leader like that?



BrushWolf #42 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • 5,568
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012
Roune, at a guess you are not using enough patience and are attacking too soon allowing yourself to be focused. Try picking on planes that are separated from the mob, preferably a plane at high altitude.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                            

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


Rounne #43 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:41 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 03 May 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

 

Guess that makes [CLOWN]CLOWN even cooler because I don't use lame recruiting tactics to pad my virtual ego.

 

I don't have an "alt", nor do I clan jump every time the wind changes direction.

 

Player's Clan History

[CLOWN] LOLCommander
Days in clan: 897, from 11/18/2014 to the present day

Total clans 1

Total days of clan membership 897

 

 

You are the only person in your clan and you brag that you have been there a long time? What a joke. Yes, I can play solo and not bail on myself. Yeah that's saying a lot. What this tells the most is that you simply have no clue how to run a clan at all. Otherwise you would have more than just yourself as a member.

Rounne #44 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMackunaima, on 03 May 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

This is a good news. Good to know it is nothing further.

 

I will tell you guys when I come back. Im playing a bit of tanks everyday with no compromise, just wasting my time and trolling while changing diapers. I didn't take tanks for real, this is the major reason Im wasting my time over there. When I come back I pretend to stay playing as good as I can. I know, not too much.. :bajan:

 

 

If you just want to mess off then play World of Warships instead. They have a much better development group there and they have better events and rewards. As well, the grind is much faster. In 3000 battles I have 3 tier 10's and I am at tier 7 or 8 down almost every line except the new one. As well, they are about to put clan battles and a new active missions convoy bot mode into the game. The games last about 10-15 minuets and a division (3 people) can affect the game a lot more there because it is only 12 max people instead of 15. 

Bubba_Zanetti #45 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 28036 battles
  • 1,217
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

joke

 

Finally, something the community posts gets through your thick skull.

 

Relax, sit back and have a drink while you familiarize yourself with the forums

 



Mackunaima #46 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 20126 battles
  • 1,481
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    04-09-2012

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

If you just want to mess off then play World of Warships instead. They have a much better development group there and they have better events and rewards. As well, the grind is much faster. In 3000 battles I have 3 tier 10's and I am at tier 7 or 8 down almost every line except the new one. As well, they are about to put clan battles and a new active missions convoy bot mode into the game. The games last about 10-15 minuets and a division (3 people) can affect the game a lot more there because it is only 12 max people instead of 15. 

 

No man, Im not trolling as seal clubber, Im trolling like being a total sh it player.. When I see somabody concerning about stats I just screw the entire match.

 

But playing ships.. man tanks already is very slow too me, ships would be a pain in my azz. No tnx.


"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli



 


Zapperguy #47 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 32646 battles
  • 2,304
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

 

You are the only person in your clan and you brag that you have been there a long time? What a joke. Yes, I can play solo and not bail on myself. Yeah that's saying a lot. What this tells the most is that you simply have no clue how to run a clan at all. Otherwise you would have more than just yourself as a member.

 

Recruiting is closed and always has been for CLOWN. You have no idea why I fly solo or choose not to have any more members. Clan jumping shows a lack of commitment, which was the point of my comparing my clan history to Mars'. 

I'm not sure why you've had such a vile attitude since your triumphant return and subsequent uninstallation. You've spat upon people offering advice and attacked members of this community. You don't seem to be a very nice person.

 

The most important clan-related information I have for you is that you'll never be in mine.

:honoring:


 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


MARS_REVENANT #48 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32008 battles
  • 6,484
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 03 May 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

 

You have no idea why I fly solo or choose not to have any more members. Clan jumping shows a lack of commitment,

 

You have committed hypocrisy.


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


Rounne #49 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostZapperguy, on 03 May 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

 

Recruiting is closed and always has been for CLOWN. You have no idea why I fly solo or choose not to have any more members. Clan jumping shows a lack of commitment, which was the point of my comparing my clan history to Mars'. 

I'm not sure why you've had such a vile attitude since your triumphant return and subsequent uninstallation. You've spat upon people offering advice and attacked members of this community. You don't seem to be a very nice person.

 

The most important clan-related information I have for you is that you'll never be in mine.

:honoring:

 

You are bragging that you are a stable clan person. Yet the reality is that you are a solo player who refuses to even be in a clan with other players. At first, I thought you were joking around about bragging about the stability and longevity of your clan. Then, as I learned that you seriously are bragging about the longevity of your solo clan, well I had to say something. What you have now posted is so absolutely asinine that it paints you as a complete crazy person living in some isolated dream world.

 

In what reality would anyone brag about not clan jumping from a one person only clan? The reality is that it is not a clan at all. However, your deep seeded need to want to belong to group affiliation is in complete conflict with your actual ability to get along with others, so, in your little dream world you created your own solo clan and then pretend in your mind that it is a real clan. Do you see how pathological your mindset has become?

 

I would have to literally be crazy to even want to be in a clan with you. No, I will not be in your clan and rejecting me as it if actually means anything at all in a real clan sense shows just how messed up your mind is right now. Whatever issue you had with your last previous clan, please, seek help for it. You obviously need it.   


Edited by Rounne, 03 May 2017 - 05:41 PM.


Zapperguy #50 Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 32646 battles
  • 2,304
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

 

You are bragging that you are a stable clan person. Yet the reality is that you are a solo player who refuses to even be in a clan with other players. At first, I thought you were joking around about bragging about the stability and longevity of your clan. Then, as I learned that you seriously are bragging about the longevity of your solo clan, well I had to say something. What you have now posted is so absolutely asinine that it paints you as a complete crazy person living in some isolated dream world.

 

In what reality would anyone brag about not clan jumping from a one person only clan? The reality is that it is not a clan at all. However, your deep seeded need to want to belong to group affiliation is in complete conflict with your actual ability to get along with others, so, in your little dream world you created your own solo clan and then pretend in your mind that it is a real clan. Do you see how pathological your mindset has become?

 

I would have to literally be crazy to even want to be in a clan with you. No, I will not be in your clan and rejecting me as it if actually means anything at all in a real clan sense shows just how messed up your mind is right now. Whatever issue you had with your last previous clan, please, seek help for it. You obviously need it.   

 

But don't don't you want to help me, you know so much.

javascript:void(0)


 

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK
 


Cdn_Avro #51 Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 35887 battles
  • 239
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Approaching tagged  clan members has long been a sign of disrespect in this game.  If it is found that this respect has been abused by an invited opposing clan  member or members they will be terminated from the Warhawks  server and our members be asked to sever all ties to the said offender,(a).  

 



MARS_REVENANT #52 Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:46 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32008 battles
  • 6,484
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 03 May 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

Approaching tagged  clan members has long been a sign of disrespect in this game.  If it is found that this respect has been abused by an invited opposing clan  member or members they will be terminated from the Warhawks  server and our members be asked to sever all ties to the said offender,(a).  

 

 

Keep in mind that certain players were recruited to a certain clan by a certain player and will certainly be recruited by a certain player to join a certain clan.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


losttwo #53 Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • 12,564
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 03 May 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

Approaching tagged  clan members has long been a sign of disrespect in this game.  If it is found that this respect has been abused by an invited opposing clan  member or members they will be terminated from the Warhawks  server and our members be asked to sever all ties to the said offender,(a).  

 

 

WOW,  This sounds like a load of beetle dung.

I would think that the person being approached to join a clan should feel honored that he is being recruited.

Much like in thew real world when  business is headhunting good employees.

Or even a High School Sports Athlete is being recruited to play for a particular College.

 

It is that individuals choice to go and grow where he can and that SHOULD RESPECTED.

 

I would have NO RESPECT nor want to deal with any clan that suffers such insecurity as to ban any player for anything other than

criminal behavior. 

 

Asking members to sever all ties ? all the more reason to avoid a particular clan for not allowing an individual to fly with who they wish to fly with.

When I had no clan I flew with ACE's, DRACS, and anyone.

When i had a clan I still flew with whomever I chose.

 

FRIENDSHIPS built within this game will always be stronger and surpass any CLAN AFFILIATION.

 



Rounne #54 Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 03 May 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

Approaching tagged  clan members has long been a sign of disrespect in this game.  If it is found that this respect has been abused by an invited opposing clan  member or members they will be terminated from the Warhawks  server and our members be asked to sever all ties to the said offender,(a).  

 

 

Yeah this is total bullcrap. What a bunch of tyrannical control freak maniacs. Let me tell you something tough guy..

 

I'll fly with whoever the hell I want to fly with. I'll keep and have whoever the hell I want to have as friends. And yes, I'll join whatever damn clan, group, whatever if I so damn choose. I'll talk with whoever the hell I want too. Just who the hell do you think you are? These developers should ban YOU from the game with that kind of attitude since you want to ban other players for playing with their own friends. Why would anyone be in your clan if you want to control who they can even talk too? Go back to the damn third grade will you and leave us adults alone. This guy...


Edited by Rounne, 04 May 2017 - 01:03 AM.


BuffaloTime #55 Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:23 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17647 battles
  • 452
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View Postlosttwo, on 03 May 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

WOW,  This sounds like a load of beetle dung.

I would think that the person being approached to join a clan should feel honored that he is being recruited.

Much like in thew real world when  business is headhunting good employees.

Or even a High School Sports Athlete is being recruited to play for a particular College.

 

It is that individuals choice to go and grow where he can and that SHOULD RESPECTED.

 

I would have NO RESPECT nor want to deal with any clan that suffers such insecurity as to ban any player for anything other than

criminal behavior. 

 

Asking members to sever all ties ? all the more reason to avoid a particular clan for not allowing an individual to fly with who they wish to fly with.

When I had no clan I flew with ACE's, DRACS, and anyone.

When i had a clan I still flew with whomever I chose.

 

FRIENDSHIPS built within this game will always be stronger and surpass any CLAN AFFILIATION.

 

 

Well said.

mullyman #56 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:10 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26202 battles
  • 968
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014
Watch out Hammy,  "Ruined" has quickly taken the lead for D-bagg of the year honors....... and I think his posts are SERIOUS~!
mullyman.png

Rounne #57 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:18 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1078 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postmullyman, on 04 May 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

Watch out Hammy,  "Ruined" has quickly taken the lead for D-bagg of the year honors....... and I think his posts are SERIOUS~!

 

Oh really?

 

Do you best to defend what your clan personnel person stated. Don't just try to character assassinate me in a fit of ad hominem logical fallacy. Take up this bullcrap statement and defend it if you so dare:

 

View PostCdn_Avro, on 03 May 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

Approaching tagged  clan members has long been a sign of disrespect in this game.  If it is found that this respect has been abused by an invited opposing clan  member or members they will be terminated from the Warhawks  server and our members be asked to sever all ties to the said offender,(a).  

 

 

So, you can't talk to anyone in the game without mommy's approval? Do you have to ask your little daddy if you can come out and play? Let me guess, if you don't like who someones friends are then they can't play with them anymore? What a bunch of lunatics. Grow the hell up. Defend your little clan members statements Mullyman, or do you lack the ability to actually make an argument instead of simply attacking the poster? Yeah I thought so. Go back to your little hole in the ground with your little 3rd grader clan mates.

Cdn_Avro #58 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:25 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 35887 battles
  • 239
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 May 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

 

Keep in mind that certain players were recruited to a certain clan by a certain player and will certainly be recruited by a certain player to join a certain clan.

 

So that makes it right?  There are a number of players who came from the mentioned clan who will never return to them and for you to be trying to openly recruit them shows that the generosity given to you was mistaken for weakness.

I have asked all members of warhawks that have an account in Sick to resign their commission



mullyman #59 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:31 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26202 battles
  • 968
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

He never said any of that.  So stop putting words into his mouth.   What are you,  13 years old and puberty is kicking in?

 

Get a grip child.


mullyman.png

MARS_REVENANT #60 Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32008 battles
  • 6,484
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCdn_Avro, on 03 May 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

 

So that makes it right?  There are a number of players who came from the mentioned clan who will never return to them and for you to be trying to openly recruit them shows that the generosity given to you was mistaken for weakness.

I have asked all members of warhawks that have an account in Sick to resign their commission

 

Dont do that.... thats not fair.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users