• 16 battles

Grenoli was posting a few notes today.

Block Quote

Grenoli # 195     Posted Today, 02 May 2017 - 12:12
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

M213 (01 May 2017 - 17:30) wrote:
Q. Grenoli, Good evening. When will there be a real big patch?

A. Greetings. It's hard to say, everyone has his own idea of ​​the size of the patch. The next one will be a minor one - we'll get some new awards for one share, and then we'll update it with an interesting new feature and a new promotion. Tentatively - the end of May - the beginning of June.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 8     Sent Today, 02 May 2017 - 14:51
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Juli4egg (02 May 2017 - 14:40) wrote:
Q. "I always denied the possibility of introducing into our game bombers" And among the photographs shows a classic heavy - Black Widow. That's exactly what I did not expect from Orion. Although if this is done according to information from a new client, then it is such a fault that it's just a guard. :facepalm:

Block Quote

Q. Juli4egg (02 May 2017 - 14:47) wrote:
I did not write anything about the footage, I wrote about the information. Those. If he put a picture of Widows because in the new client it goes like a bomber - it's an epic.

A. There is no such aircraft in the client. So it's just guessing Orion. As, by the way, and many of these videos. There will be a second test - Orion will definitely fall on him. It's bad that a good streamer has to guess. 

RU WoWP forums source link

So it looks like the next update has been pushed back again. :sceptic: And there appears to be no P-61 Black Widow in the game despite WG using its image for promotional images for the new game mode.

Block Quote

It's bad that a good streamer has to guess. 

Yeah it makes sense for WG to berate one of your biggest loyal RU WoWP streamer for asking questions on WoWP. If WG did its job in providing information then none of this would be an issue. There is too much background spy [explicative deleted] going on that speculation. It looks like the RU WoWP staff is not working well with the RU WoWP player base. So what message are they sending by these actions?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 02 May 2017 - 01:07 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Lou #2 Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 02 May 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

So what message are they sending by these actions?

Ve has jour moneys already, Comrades!

Edited by Lou, 02 May 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

one of the main requirements for me to deal with a corporation is consistency...

WG is certainly a pillar of consistency

much like a carnival porta potty on a hot July afternoon always delivers...

consistency

:hiding:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

death2019 #4 Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
thx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users