20thCenturyLtd #21 Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18264 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostTeamTerrible, on 29 April 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Snoticus is back!!!!

No, it's his brother for sure.

Personnel Officer, Knights of Dracarys

Please PM me if interested in applying or for more information.

losttwo #22 Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:41 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

And then there is the person that ignores the chat because they are far wiser than you could ever be.

I will remember to turn my chat off when I see you on the other side.

Actually I only turn my chat on when I see REAL pilots on the other side.

Otherwise it is always off.

Psicko23 #23 Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18606 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Wow. I'll type 07 to all people, and I'll name the ones I know. I'll only mess with a few of the seal  clubbers in game just to irritate them. Good pilots don't need to use psychological warfare. They will just kill you. 

Rosebud #24 Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11975 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
Rounne I'm not quite sure if you understand that this site is populated with some of the worst trolls and malcontents imaginable. I will forewarn you that this den of cyber iniquity will remain unchanged by your presence. The music didn't stop when you swung open the doors. You're not the first pilgrim fresh off the afternoon stage coach to belly up to this bar and order a Sasperella. We don't even find it out of the ordinary anymore...we are just bone weary as to your type. No offense Rounne, if you think this insult to advice, shotgun approach to fitting in is going to work here, I don't really care. Just don't spit on anybody's boots and we won't run you out of town on a rail.

gerr22 #25 Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14279 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
careful sonny you are stepping on BIG toes in this forum

Rounne #26 Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View Postgerr22, on 30 April 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

careful sonny you are stepping on BIG toes in this forum

1. Right because clan wars is a big thing here? Yeah no there are ZERO clan functions in this game.

2. I need to kiss everyone's butts? Yeah, having friends here means jack because I can only flight with one person in a match.

3. Because they won't give me advice on how to play the game? I can often get better advice from a dozen other games and forums.

4. Because this is a very populated game with active development? Right this game is going no where.

5. Because the player base will grow? No it will only get smaller.

6. Because training room clan wars mean something? No they never did and never will.

(stopping at this point but I could go on for hours here)

You act like first, these people will ever give a damn about me. No they won't no matter what I do. Second, that because I don't have 10,000 battles that I have no room to talk. Third, that making people mad here is really going to change anything for me in this game at all. What you don't understand is that this is a solo game now against bots for 99% of the player base. There is no future in this game. There is no clan future in this game. There is no growth in this game. Oh but Rounne, the real player base is small and you don't want everyone always mad at you. First off, I'm not trying to make you mad. I am just offering what I think is good advice. I really don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it. I didn't post this asking anyone's opinion did I?

You seem to think that things are going to be bad for me if I don't start kissing everyone's butts. But what you fail to understand is that the only thing anyone here ever gave a damn about is their own ego trips. Being accepted here by the big dogs, means jack squat to me and it always will. I am a solo player in a solo players game. This entire crap idea that clans and groups actually mean a damn thing in this game is a pathetic joke.

View PostRosebud, on 30 April 2017 - 05:12 AM, said:

Rounne I'm not quite sure if you understand that this site is populated with some of the worst trolls and malcontents imaginable. I will forewarn you that this den of cyber iniquity will remain unchanged by your presence. The music didn't stop when you swung open the doors. You're not the first pilgrim fresh off the afternoon stage coach to belly up to this bar and order a Sasperella. We don't even find it out of the ordinary anymore...we are just bone weary as to your type. No offense Rounne, if you think this insult to advice, shotgun approach to fitting in is going to work here, I don't really care. Just don't spit on anybody's boots and we won't run you out of town on a rail.

​The part that makes me laugh my butt off about what you are saying is the idea that you and every other big dog clan player here is actually someone important to me, or should be. This completely bloated sense of self worth is asinine to say the least. I didn't spit on anyone's boots and if you think I did then that's your damn problem and not mine. What makes you think I give a damn about what 99% of population thinks? You see, i'm not like you other needy types who have no sense of self worth outside of group affiliation. You see, that mentality is a sign of weakness. What you actually think and feel, really doesn't matter to me. I can't control that. I speak my mind to the wind. If that bothers you, well, I really don't give a damn about that now do I? You act like I want to "belong" here? What a joke.

Edited by Rounne, 30 April 2017 - 06:48 AM.

losttwo #27 Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:01 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:trollface:

Bubba_Zanetti #28 Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 28336 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostRounne, on 30 April 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

1. Right because clan wars is a big thing here? Yeah no there are ZERO clan functions in this game.

2. I need to kiss everyone's butts? Yeah, having friends here means jack because I can only flight with one person in a match.

3. Because they won't give me advice on how to play the game? I can often get better advice from a dozen other games and forums.

4. Because this is a very populated game with active development? Right this game is going no where.

6. Because training room clan wars mean something? No they never did and never will.

You act like first, these people will ever give a damn about me. No they won't no matter what I do. Second, that because I don't have 10,000 battles that I have no room to talk. Third, that making people mad here is really going to change anything for me in this game at all. What you don't understand is that this is a solo game now against bots for 99% of the player base. There is no future in this game. There is no clan future in this game. There is no growth in this game. Oh but Rounne, the real player base is small and you don't want everyone always mad at you. First off, I'm not trying to make you mad. I am just offering what I think is good advice. I really don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it. I didn't post this asking anyone's opinion did I?

You seem to think that things are going to be bad for me if I don't start kissing everyone's butts. But what you fail to understand is that the only thing anyone here ever gave a damn about is their own ego trips. Being accepted here by the big dogs, means jack squat to me and it always will. I am a solo player in a solo players game. This entire crap idea that clans and groups actually mean a damn thing in this game is a pathetic joke.

​The part that makes me laugh my butt off about what you are saying is the idea that you and every other big dog clan player here is actually someone important to me, or should be. This completely bloated sense of self worth is asinine to say the least. I didn't spit on anyone's boots and if you think I did then that's your damn problem and not mine. What makes you think I give a damn about what 99% of population thinks? You see, i'm not like you other needy types who have no sense of self worth outside of group affiliation. You see, that mentality is a sign of weakness. What you actually think and feel, really doesn't matter to me. I can't control that. I speak my mind to the wind. If that bothers you, well, I really don't give a damn about that now do I? You act like I want to "belong" here? What a joke.

Relax dude.  Sit back and have a drink.

Texthor #29 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 27662 battles

View PostRounne, on 30 April 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

good to hear a new player that is not trying to pad his work resume'

my dog is big and he accepts everyone !!!!

Edited by Texthor, 30 April 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Rosebud #30 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11975 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 30 April 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

Whole thing went right over your head.

We don't care if you suck up to us. We don't care if you care...hell we don't care either. No one here gives a damn about the other people here. We don't care if you want to belong or not. We just don't like morons. So don't act like a moron (spitting on everyone's boots) and we'll get along just fine.

Edited by Rosebud, 30 April 2017 - 02:42 PM.

mullyman #31 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

• 26592 battles
  • [TRAWL] TRAWL
ie - everyone here hates me and I don't care.
mullyman.png

GouIdy #32 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18256 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostRounne, on 30 April 2017 - 02:32 AM, said:

I could go on for hours here

Please do... please do.

Zapperguy #33 Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 33064 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostRounne, on 30 April 2017 - 02:32 AM, said:

Fear not, you don't belong here. You can "want" to belong here though, we can't take that from you.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

_Warchylde_ #34 Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10645 battles

:popcorn:

This s*** is forum gold.....

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

- Zaphod Beeblebrox

Bobby_Tables #35 Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

• 23827 battles

View PostRounne, on 29 April 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

You have an unprofessional, undisciplined, and completely judgmental attitude. 

Wow.  Just.  Wow.  

The scary part is, I doubt he/she sees the irony.  

losttwo #36 Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBobby_Tables, on 30 April 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

Wow.  Just.  Wow.  

The scary part is, I doubt he/she sees the irony.  

According to Psychology Today issue July 23, 2005 Pathological Schizophrenics are incapable of understanding IRONY. 

Of course you have to give the poor re-troll some credit.

He does ask for advice on the game in some threads.

Then tries to blast the game and players in others.

Not bad for pretending to know what he is doing but really wish he would go back to trolling his other sites instead of this one.

Rosebud #37 Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11975 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Postlosttwo, on 30 April 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

According to Psychology Today issue July 23, 2005 Pathological Schizophrenics are incapable of understanding IRONY.

Of course you have to give the poor re-troll some credit.

He does ask for advice on the game in some threads.

Then tries to blast the game and players in others.

Not bad for pretending to know what he is doing but really wish he would go back to trolling his other sites instead of this one.

True...but I think of it from a different standpoint. I guess I've just become accustomed to the high quality of trolling here. Rounne's amateur hour stick needs to be polished up if its going to play well here.

losttwo #38 Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRosebud, on 30 April 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

True...but I think of it from a different standpoint. I guess I've just become accustomed to the high quality of trolling here. Rounne's amateur hour stick needs to be polished up if its going to play well here.

:great:

Rarearth #39 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

• 36529 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
I might have peed ... twice . don't ever go away rune er rrunne ahh Ronnie that's it .... DONT LEAVE RONNEI im sure someone likes you ,                                                                                   I miss ron :(

losttwo #40 Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRarearth, on 30 April 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

I might have peed ... twice . don't ever go away rune er rrunne ahh Ronnie that's it .... DONT LEAVE RONNEI im sure someone likes you ,                                                                                   I miss ron :(

Oh, man

I sure hope he doesn't leave. He has been a breath of fresh air in these forums.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users