mnbv_fockewulfe, on 28 April 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:
So basically, I need to improve my aim. lol
There is a lot more than that going on in Wolf's video. I'm kind of new here, but correct me if I am wrong. Here is what I see you doing:
1. You spend a ton of time trying to turn and burn enemies in the horizontal.
2. After your initial pass, you turn and try to chase them
3. You don't disengage enough to climb back up.
4. You use flaps a lot in attempt to turn and burn.
What I see wolf doing
1.He is almost always going vertical after a diving pass - disengaging the enemy after his run in order to climb back up. You turn with flaps to try to chase them down
2. Takes targets of opportunity. You get tunnel vision and chase down a target even when it can out turn you.
3. Kills many enemies while they are trying to climb away. Apparently this plane is good for that but you have to have enough speed.
4. If he is not killing them on the way up, he is killing them on the way down.
5. He is not trying to dog fight at all really. You are.
Correct me if I am wrong i am still trying to learn, but from what I can tell with my limited experience I would recommend playing more in a BF-109 using pure vertical boom and zoom tactics while disengaging. That or using a P-38 or some other vertical mid tier fighter.
(edit to add) Actually after looking at your account I see that you have a lot of BF-109 and P-38 games. So, not sure what to say.
Edited by Rounne, 29 April 2017 - 08:47 AM.