• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

EspressoForHammy #81 Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:31 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4995 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRounne, on 03 May 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

What you fail to understand is that you and I both suck at tier 5 and up. You have far worse average stats in the P38-F than I do, but we both suck in that plane. The difference between us is that you think this is OK, where as I see this as a serious problem in my ability to play the game. Anyone can get a 80-90% win rate in the tier 3 F3F. All they need is a joystick and throttle control. But you do NOT become a better player in this game until you break through certain barriers. Being good in the P38 and the BF109 is one of those barriers. Learning high altitude boom and zoom tactics is one of the major things that separates the crap players like me and you from the good ones. The fact that you deny this reality and pretend like playing newb, no brainer tiers is "just fine" tells not just me, but everyone here that you don't know jack squat about anything at all in this game. You choose not to learn to really play this game by learning higher tiers. Keep living in denial thinking that you are a good player. Your stats, and mine too, paint a different story for anyone smart enough to read them correctly.

Right now I am so frustrated at learning to play the P38 that I uninstalled the game. And yet, my average stats in that plane are far better than yours are. Trust me in my first post, you really do not have any clue at all what you are talking about in this game. Everyone else can see this but you because you live in a protected world of low tier denial.

Spot on, dead nut center. Good post sir.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

BCB77B #82 Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5782 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

Wise guy, I am a returning player. Most of those games were before bots. That is why I only had 800 games on my account. Because you had to sit for 5-8 damn minuets just waiting for a 2 minuet game. I never claimed that I was a better player than anyone here. But his logic that going back to low tiers is somehow going to help me is crap logic completely. That was what I was pointing out.

.....actually the low tiers ARE designed to give you the basics you need. If you claim they aren't than why didn't WG just start the Tiers at level 8,9, and 10? If you're ignoring basic flight training to skip up to higher tiers then yes, your WR will suck and so will your skills in this game. People here complain that good pilots fly too many low tiers because they should be hanging out all day, every day, at Tiers 9 and 10. Right.... FYI some of us understand the game better than most. It's not about racing your way up the tiers to get to 10 to show how manly you are. You can train your pilots (and grow skill points) at low tiers by running them through easier games to score kills. People claim that's "seal clubbing" but what they don't point out is 80-90% of that "clubbing" is against AI BOTS!!!! Yes, BOTS! Poor bots, were hurting their egos and preventing them from liking the game, and we're risking them ultimately quitting. Whaa.

Edited by BCB77B, 06 May 2017 - 05:08 PM.

Jetway #83 Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15513 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBCB77B, on 06 May 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

.....actually the low tiers ARE designed to give you the basics you need. If you claim they aren't than why didn't WG just start the Tiers at level 8,9, and 10? If you're ignoring basic flight training to skip up to higher tiers then yes, your WR will suck and so will your skills in this game. People here complain that good pilots fly too many low tiers because they should be hanging out all day, every day, at Tiers 9 and 10. Right.... FYI some of us understand the game better than most. It's not about racing your way up the tiers to get to 10 to show how manly you are. You can train your pilots (and grow skill points) at low tiers by running them through easier games to score kills. People claim that's "seal clubbing" but what they don't point out is 80-90% of that "clubbing" is against AI BOTS!!!! Yes, BOTS! Poor bots, were hurting their egos and preventing them from liking the game, and we're risking them ultimately quitting. Whaa.

God you [edited].  Bots at low tiers suck.  Far worse than basically any human.  If you don't have a tier 9 or 10 in 5000 games you really are bad.  Pilot skills matter very little compared to player skill.  I actually start all my higher tier planes with fresh pilots because I get so much experience with them, they learn skills far more quickly than low tier play.  I do love how the bad players give the new players advice like they are gods.  Get a clue.  After 5000 games you should have a slight one or you just need to quit dumb [edited]

Jetway.png

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game

Moonrider #84 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 326 battles

View PostRosebud, on 27 April 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

I don't know who you are, but my guess is you were a Richard before you played WoWP. You were a Richard while you were playing WoWP. And you will remain a Richard long after you depart WoWP. You want to be a Richard...that's fine, more power to you. Luckily we here at WoWP recognize and except you for what you are...a Richard. Welcome home to your family Richard, because here we are all Richards.

Nailed it in one! He's longer allowed in the WoWS forum.
Kilroy washere

SluggerJackson #85 Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6188 battles

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

WHy?

Because you have nothing but seal clubbing jack wagons in every single tier. I die in 2 seconds every single game no matter what I do. This game is garbage because it is completely overrun with jack wagons who do nothing but spam this game with every single op advantage known to man. worthless game. Completely worthless.

I agree.  Elitist clannies have ruined the game.  Nothing but MM rigging, and OP plane flying.  The fact that having a joystick, and HOTAS system can give you a HUGE advantage in this game is absolute crap.  I'm not paying that kind of money to "win" at WoWP.  tier 7 can't even compete anymore thanks to jets.  I stopped at the tier 8 Corsair because it is impossible to play a non-jet aircraft at that tier.  I can't climb, I can't dive, and I'll never be able to catch the jets once they have superiority.

I'm hoping that WoWP 2.0 will be better, but the player base will still be trash clannies that rig MM.

Lou #86 Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7442 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostMoonrider, on 10 May 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

Nailed it in one! He's longer allowed in the WoWS forum.

And hopefully he's not allowed here on a permanent basis.

View PostSluggerJackson, on 10 May 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

I agree.  Elitist clannies have ruined the game.  Nothing but MM rigging, and OP plane flying.  The fact that having a joystick, and HOTAS system can give you a HUGE advantage in this game is absolute crap.  I'm not paying that kind of money to "win" at WoWP.  tier 7 can't even compete anymore thanks to jets.  I stopped at the tier 8 Corsair because it is impossible to play a non-jet aircraft at that tier.  I can't climb, I can't dive, and I'll never be able to catch the jets once they have superiority.

I'm hoping that WoWP 2.0 will be better, but the player base will still be trash clannies that rig MM.

Here you are agreeing with someone that obviously doesn't know the game, much like yourself. Many of the good 'clannies' use a mouse and keyboard. Myself, I prefer a flightstick for flying games, which cost me $20 at office depot on sale. FYI, best planes at tier 8 are prop driven, P-51, ME209A in particular. Hard to believe you have over six thousand battles. I guess you didn't learn much.

Rig MM? how? Obviously you haven't played in a long time. Everything that is in the game or the mechanics in the game are put there by the developers. And good players will learn how to take advantage of everything that's there, in any game. and the bad players will post on the forums about it being too hard for them, please nerf.

Edited by Lou, 10 May 2017 - 10:29 PM.

Psicko23 #87 Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18531 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostSluggerJackson, on 10 May 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

yes, it is everybody else's fault that you aren't good. Blame everyone else but yourself. Waah waaah waaah, poor you. I hope you don't give up in real life that easy and blame everyone else. The only jet that in t8 that is hard to catch is the 262, but they can easily be defeated by other means. are you telling me you cant catch a t8 yak in the f2g? it seems like you need to learn the game.

Also, if you played the game in the last few years they hid who was in what tier and what they were flying in the queue. No one can rig the MM, unless you are flighted up in HG3's, even then there are ways to beat them.

BCB77B #88 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5782 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostJetway, on 07 May 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

God you [edited].  Bots at low tiers suck.  Far worse than basically any human.  If you don't have a tier 9 or 10 in 5000 games you really are bad.  Pilot skills matter very little compared to player skill.  I actually start all my higher tier planes with fresh pilots because I get so much experience with them, they learn skills far more quickly than low tier play.  I do love how the bad players give the new players advice like they are gods.  Get a clue.  After 5000 games you should have a slight one or you just need to quit dumb [edited]

Well I'm glad you're a REAL MAN for climbing that tech tree so fast in 5,000 games, and what has it gotten you? Are you better for it? Bigger muscles or something? Just because people don't race as fast as you to the end of the tech tree doesn't mean they suck at the game. It's a preference. So who the frig are you to tell all the rest of us just how to play the game YOUR way? Huh? Well...I think you're just another whiner...UNINSTALL whiner, we can do without you. DRACS or no DRACS you ain't no GOD man.

Edited by BCB77B, 11 May 2017 - 12:07 AM.

BCB77B #89 Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5782 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPsicko23, on 10 May 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

yes, it is everybody else's fault that you aren't good. Blame everyone else but yourself. Waah waaah waaah, poor you. I hope you don't give up in real life that easy and blame everyone else. The only jet that in t8 that is hard to catch is the 262, but they can easily be defeated by other means. are you telling me you cant catch a t8 yak in the f2g? it seems like you need to learn the game.

Also, if you played the game in the last few years they hid who was in what tier and what they were flying in the queue. No one can rig the MM, unless you are flighted up in HG3's, even then there are ways to beat them.

Funny how these characters think that clans "rig" MM....ah, how does that happen again? Ah....it doesn't. Can't even be done. And yes, MANY people do play with keyboard and mouse and do pretty well, if not fantastic. So if this player doesn't like that he doesn't have a joystick, then go buy one....duh.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #90 Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:40 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 6287 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Looked through his WoWS post. ABout a year ago he made an identical thread over there. Kinda. "Im never playing this due to aimbots!" Has thousands of battles over there.

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Lou #91 Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7442 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

In the wrong clan...

Edited by Lou, 11 May 2017 - 02:56 AM.

acema #92 Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14293 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostFog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai, on 10 May 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

Looked through his WoWS post. ABout a year ago he made an identical thread over there. Kinda. "Im never playing this due to aimbots!" Has thousands of battles over there.

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

lmbo. Does anyone have some cheese for Rounne. He just has to much whine.  :P
acema.png

GhostPrime #93 Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Hey Guys, I'm closing this thread. Nothing constructive has been coming from it.  

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users