• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

BrushWolf #21 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostPsicko23, on 27 April 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

We offer the help needed for people who want help. Since we have a lot more battles than you, of course we know there are issues. Here is the thing. No one from Persha or war gaming cares, except Ghost prime. They don't listen to us. You are not telling us anything we don't know. If you want help and can take criticism, we can help. Trust me, we all want this game to be better but our voices are being ignored.

As I said in my earlier post, check the attitude at the door. We will help you if you are willing to accept that help but if you are not you might as well leave again.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Psicko23 #22 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18528 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
Double post

Edited by Psicko23, 27 April 2017 - 09:55 PM.

Rounne #23 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostPsicko23, on 27 April 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

We offer the help needed for people who want help. Since we have a lot more battles than you, of course we know there are issues. Here is the thing. No one from Persha or war gaming cares, except Ghost prime. They don't listen to us. You are not telling us anything we don't know. If you want help and can take criticism, we can help. Trust me, we all want this game to be better but our voices are being ignored.

Well I didn't know this. in WOWS players with voices are making a difference. That team does listen to the players. But maybe you are right. Maybe all I can do then is simply try to get better if I want to keep trying this game. What you just said is actually very sad and telling about this game though. I thought they actually still cared. But obviously they don't.

So I guess now I just have to be a min maxer like everyone else and use whatever OP mechanics, planes, or personal game gear and mods I need to seal club like everyone else does just so that more people bail on the game and I can play against more bots. Sounds good to you guys obviously because that is what almost all of you do right? Yeah.

_Warchylde_ #24 Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 9758 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

Of course I am doing things wrong. That was not my point. Hey lets wake the hell up here folks to a basic reality that none of you want's to admit.

This Game is STILL Dead

Last night there were 125 players total on the server. The only NA server cluster. And you are going to sit there, all of you, and say that I just need to learn to play the game? Wake the hell up! This game has TONS of balance issues and if you really gave a damn about this game then you would bother to open your damn mouths and talk about them so that they fix them. 

Stop this bullcrap of just shouting down anyone who isn't doing well in this game. Because this game has tons of issues that any look at the statistics will point out. 

Don't bother to say goodbye again......you won't be missed.

There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"

Rosebud #25 Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11967 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

WHy?

Because you have nothing but seal clubbing jack wagons in every single tier. I die in 2 seconds every single game no matter what I do. This game is garbage because it is completely overrun with jack wagons who do nothing but spam this game with every single op advantage known to man. worthless game. Completely worthless.

How we missed you and your 800 games and 30 comments. I personally had to go on a sabbatical to deal with the gaping maul left from your exit. Please, please, please don't leave again. I know I speak for all of us when I say how crest fallen that will leave this entire community.

Psicko23 #26 Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18528 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
OP, Sojo sends his regards. He will respond when he can. 

Edited by Psicko23, 27 April 2017 - 10:10 PM.

BrushWolf #27 Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostPsicko23, on 27 April 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

OP, Sojo sends his regards. He will respond when he can. 

I have doubts the OP will still be here.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

Rounne #28 Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 27 April 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

I have doubts the OP will still be here.

lol. No i played 3000 games of WOWS. No one plays this game. Or are you blind? Bragging about playing 13000 games against bots. You see, in the other games they laugh at you for that.

Bubba_Zanetti #29 Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 27996 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Relax dude.  Sit back and have a drink.

Quesnel #30 Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:19 AM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 12790 battles

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

No one plays this game. Or are you blind?

Odd, I see people online, according to the numbers in the upper left corner. Until that counter says ZERO, I guess there are folks still playing.

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

You see, in the other games they laugh at you for that.

Yeah, it pleasantly distracts them temporarily from their complaints and arguments about issues they post about on the forums of their respective titles.

BrushWolf #31 Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10677 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

lol. No i played 3000 games of WOWS. No one plays this game. Or are you blind? Bragging about playing 13000 games against bots. You see, in the other games they laugh at you for that.

Well, since no one plays and you don't seem to want any help maybe you should go simply take your attitude and leave.

Russian Proverb

Psicko23 #32 Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18528 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

bots haven't been here the whole time, plus he doesn't even have 13k battles. Take a chill pill. 

losttwo #33 Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:47 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 29924 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

WHy?

Because you have nothing but seal clubbing jack wagons in every single tier. I die in 2 seconds every single game no matter what I do. This game is garbage because it is completely overrun with jack wagons who do nothing but spam this game with every single op advantage known to man. worthless game. Completely worthless.

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

Of course I am doing things wrong. That was not my point. Hey lets wake the hell up here folks to a basic reality that none of you want's to admit.

This Game is STILL Dead

Last night there were 125 players total on the server. The only NA server cluster. And you are going to sit there, all of you, and say that I just need to learn to play the game? Wake the hell up! This game has TONS of balance issues and if you really gave a damn about this game then you would bother to open your damn mouths and talk about them so that they fix them. 

Stop this bullcrap of just shouting down anyone who isn't doing well in this game. Because this game has tons of issues that any look at the statistics will point out. 

I think someone lost " Are you smarter than a 5th grader " in the first round and is angry.

Complains about seal clubbers

Then tries to say " no one plays this game" and it is still dead.

Bean me up Scotty, proof no intelligent life exist on this planet.

_Warchylde_ #34 Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

First Lieutenant

• 9758 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

I have over 9,000 battles, and trust me, only about a thousand are against bots, which have only been around for a little over a year now.

Why did they add bots? Because so many people left the game, that we were lucky to get matches of 5v5.

Why did everybody leave? Because Persha took a great game, and dumbed it down to the point that a freakin' chimp could play it.

Why did they dumb it down?  Because all the whining taters like you who cried that it was too hard, that everybody was shooting them down, and why couldn't they be awesome by simply getting a higher tier plane?

Time to find something else to whine about, buttercup. The game is the way it is because Persha listened to the whining taters like yourself, and catered to the lowest common denominator.

#fightthestupids

Edited by _Warchylde_, 28 April 2017 - 01:55 AM.

There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"

Rosebud #35 Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11967 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

I don't know who you are, but my guess is you were a Richard before you played WoWP. You were a Richard while you were playing WoWP. And you will remain a Richard long after you depart WoWP. You want to be a Richard...that's fine, more power to you. Luckily we here at WoWP recognize and except you for what you are...a Richard. Welcome home to your family Richard, because here we are all Richards.

FreeFOXMIKE #36 Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:28 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 18040 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostRounne, on 27 April 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

WHy?

as they use to say"if it was easy ,anybody could do it!"

glad you trid it again,and keep checking after every update in time I am sure you will find something you like.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

Rounne #37 Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1078 battles

Learning to play this game is not the problem. Balance of the game is the problem. But what should I expect from people who do nothing but maximize advantage against others for 10,000 games or more in one of the most unbalanced games that are out there? 

Edited by Rounne, 28 April 2017 - 06:27 AM.

Zapperguy #38 Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:21 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 32630 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Hmm Richard, Rich, Rick, Di...

I do believe you missed the joke.

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

Derpinoid #39 Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14261 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

As a mouse player, and possibly also one of the jack wagons mentioned, the 2 things are not mutually exclusive. I certainly have complaints about the game, but I don't leave my fate to the whims of the bots either.

Edit: new behavior in 1.9.9.2, I was actually assisted by a GA bot to get a destroyer after saving it in a match.

Edited by Derpinoid, 28 April 2017 - 06:50 AM.

Experience only counts when you're doing it right in the first place.

"When everything goes right, you don't learn anything" NASA rocket tester.

Steel_bomber_ #40 Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15689 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostRounne, on 28 April 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Learning to play this game is not the problem. Balance of the game is the problem. But what should I expect from people who do nothing but maximize advantage against others for 10,000 games or more in one of the most unbalanced games that are out there?

1.You could expect from those people some "respect" if you approach them with respect.

2.0 Join a "clan" get on teamspeak/discord and flight up (I am willing to flight up with you if you need help)

2.1 This game is less unbalanced than you think, it's all about decision making

2.2 Unbalanced: my win rate is over 60% (total, but lately over 70%) so I win more than I lose, why is the game so unbalanced? And yes I do flight up with people who have less battle experience, this does hurt my winrate.

THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users