Jump to content


Wargaming.net Game Center is Coming!


  • Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #161 Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 27 May 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

The other flight game won't be taking the same route from your machine to the servers in the first place. Which means, that game would not be affected by a troublesome node along the way.

As I stated before, IF you would run pingplotter and find a bad node, you could then let WG know as there may be others with the same issue. That is NOT something WG can do. THEY cannot do a traceroute/pingplotter from your system. ONLY YOU can do that. But since you can't be bothered to try & add more info to get this resolved, then you are part of the problem.

You REALLY don't have a clue do you.

IF there is a bad node somewhere, how in the flying F is that WG's problem when they do not own/rent said node or any nodes between you & their servers? They rent/own the servers they use, they do NOT rent/own anything beyond that!

 

I think they leased Hillary Clintons server at a discount.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #162 Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 May 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

LOL... he doesn't know what a node is, and thinks it is still a WG problem. LMBO.

 

Not my problem now,WT plays fine as well as sturmovik,low ping,no ctd's.

But thanks for the help.

Just tried logging on,wargame says on the launcher it's not compatible with my system,Razer cortex wont even load the launcher. lol! 

 

If you do see me tonight chances are I'm sitting here waiting to load and will be an easy kill.

Fill yer boots.


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 01:41 AM.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #163 Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:53 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 27 May 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

 

Yet refuse to run pingplotter to see if there's a bad node between you & the servers causing your ping/latency/etc issues.

 

 

I'm getting on at 76 ping and only going for rocket and bomb kills now,I cant get on the developer's page anymore so have no idea how many I have,over a thousand,how many you got?

 

 


 

DeathLord1969 #164 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46 battles
  • 177
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 May 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

Not my problem now,WT plays fine as well as sturmovik,low ping,no ctd's.

 

Of course it does, it takes a different route to different servers. Do you not understand that??? You cannot compare one route from you to one server in one location to that of another route to another server in a totally different location.

 

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 May 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

 

I'm getting on at 76 ping and only going for rocket and bomb kills now,I cant get on the developer's page anymore so have no idea how many I have,over a thousand,how many you got?

 

I had lower pings when I played. I don't play such a dead game anymore and never played GAs. So your attempt at trying for stat shaming is a fail since it has absolutely zero/nada/nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Chuck_norris10 #165 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:13 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 27 May 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

 

Of course it does, it takes a different route to different servers. Do you not understand that??? You cannot compare one route from you to one server in one location to that of another route to another server in a totally different location.

 

 

 

I had lower pings when I played. I don't play such a dead game anymore and never played GAs. So your attempt at trying for stat shaming is a fail since it has absolutely zero/nada/nothing to do with the issues at hand.

 

Ya I do,I was studying basic and pascal when you were shitting your diapers. 

So how about those rocket and bomb kills you have bud?

How many?

Gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk.

I'll wait.

 

Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2 .

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 03:21 AM.

 

 


 

MARS_REVENANT #166 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 5721 battles
  • 9,506
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
LOL this thread.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


Chuck_norris10 #167 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:38 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
Death,I have more rocket kills and bomb kills then you have matches,I appreciate the effort to inform me with advice but your a noob.

 

 


 

DeathLord1969 #168 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:39 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46 battles
  • 177
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 May 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

 

Ya I do,I was studying basic and pascal when you were shitting your diapers. 

So how about those rocket and bomb kills you have bud?

How many?

Gonna talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk.

I'll wait.

 

Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2 .

 

 

That's hilarius! You claim to have all this knowledge yet adamantly refuse to run pingplotter to find out if there is a bad node between you & the wowp server & will soley blame wg, even though, if there IS a bad node, There's nothing really that wg could do. But you would know that if you truly have this knowledge you claim.

As for your stat [edited], as I said, I never played GAs so don't give a rat's butt about it.

 As for your starting out on a pent 2, I was 20 yrs old when it released & just got into comps in '95 with an AMD Athlon 350.

Your cheap shots fail.

 

Back on the actual topic. Ok, so your computer is not the issue as far as you know.

But why on God's green earth do you think there's not an issue between you & the wowp servers???????

Any comp geek would have tested the route ages ago.

BTW, just because your first was a pent 2, doesn't make you an expert.



Chuck_norris10 #169 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 27 May 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

LOL this thread.

Im bored.
Death is entertaining me with his vast experience.

 

Reroll?

Kinda looks like Porkins who has been absent for a while....hmmmmmm


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 03:44 AM.

 

 


 

DeathLord1969 #170 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46 battles
  • 177
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

Not sure why you keep mentioning stats when it has no relevance at all to the WGC issues at hand.

 

So you have rocket kills. Big F'n whoopty do! No one cares but you, obviously.

Bet that gets you far in life doesn't it.

 

Stay on topic before you get the thread locked.



Chuck_norris10 #171 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:49 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 27 May 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

 

That's hilarius! You claim to have all this knowledge yet adamantly refuse to run pingplotter to find out if there is a bad node between you & the wowp server & will soley blame wg, even though, if there IS a bad node, There's nothing really that wg could do. But you would know that if you truly have this knowledge you claim.

As for your stat [edited], as I said, I never played GAs so don't give a rat's butt about it.

 As for your starting out on a pent 2, I was 20 yrs old when it released & just got into comps in '95 with an AMD Athlon 350.

Your cheap shots fail.

 

Back on the actual topic. Ok, so your computer is not the issue as far as you know.

But why on God's green earth do you think there's not an issue between you & the wowp servers???????

Any comp geek would have tested the route ages ago.

BTW, just because your first was a pent 2, doesn't make you an expert.

 

Sure bud,
There is no issue on my end and that's where the testing ends,

Not my problem ya know?

The other game plays fine.

 


 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #172 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:54 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 27 May 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

Not sure why you keep mentioning stats when it has no relevance at all to the WGC issues at hand.

 

So you have rocket kills. Big F'n whoopty do! No one cares but you, obviously.

Bet that gets you far in life doesn't it.

 

Stay on topic before you get the thread locked.

 

I put my rocket kill on my last resume and Im working steady mon ami!

I'm saving my bomb kills for my Blackwater resume.

I'm serious,maybe off to Syria.

My girlfriend is a YPG fighter from Victoria Canada with the kurds.

She has an Ak with my name on it.

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 04:20 AM.

 

 


 

Zen35 #173 Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:11 AM

    Aerial Ninjitsu

  • Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • 1,337
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013

Hey Chuck...

 

Seriously .. try running a ping plotter...

Without telling you... routs can and will change....

 

 



If you see the Tracers...............It's too late


_Laserguided_ #174 Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:38 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 4,069
  • Member since:
    04-29-2013

I am rolling...  "Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2 "

 

I love it!



Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars


Chuck_norris10 #175 Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:31 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View Post_Laserguided_, on 27 May 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

I am rolling...  "Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2 "

 

I love it!

 

I was interpreting source code and writing my own a long time before I got the p2 and in fact my first system was an atari 600XL and thats what I learned on,your probably too young to even have turned on the power to one of those systems so I dont expect you to understand.

I got in a bit of trouble 2 decades ago for hacking peoples web index files and changing the HTML on them for giggles so bud........carry on,so far  the other game(the competition) is 100% stable and runs like a charm and I'll stick with it or one of my dozen other flight games that run no problem.

You hold down the fort,insult anyone not in your old boys club and see how well this game does.

I spent over 2 grand on this game according to my pay pal receipt history and in their rush to get more players with a unified launcher they lost more then just me as a paying customer.

4 times as many battles as you....how much have you spent on this game?

I wont recommend this game to anyone anymore and I did my best to promote it.I would sell my account and planes and gold in the blink of an eye if it was legal.

later,the Harley and open road is calling.

zig

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 01:48 PM.

 

 


 

GouIdy #176 Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 May 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

 

I was studying basic and pascal when you were shitting your diapers. 

 

Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2 .

 

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 May 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

 

I'm serious,maybe off to Syria.

My girlfriend is a YPG fighter from Victoria Canada with the kurds.

She has an Ak with my name on it.

 

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 28 May 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

 

I was interpreting source code and writing my own a long time before I got the p2 and in fact my first system was an atari 600XL

I got in a bit of trouble 2 decades ago for hacking peoples web index files and changing the HTML on them for giggles

I spent over 2 grand on this game according to my pay pal receipt history

 

 



Chuck_norris10 #177 Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:29 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 28 May 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

 

 

 

 

Tell someone who cares,I'm sure you have some buds here ready to slap you on the back and high 5 you for that one.

Meanwhile,I'm doing drag runs on my bike in the beautiful rocky mountains and not missing this game or you noobs one bit.

Must suck to be a basement dweller.


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 08:37 PM.

 

 


 

DeathLord1969 #178 Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46 battles
  • 177
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

View PostChuck_norris10, on 28 May 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

 

Tell someone who cares

 

You say that and yet keep spewing crap no one cares about such as your off topic rocket kills that have zero to do with the issue at hand.

Keep failing.



Chuck_norris10 #179 Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2584 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostDeathLord1969, on 28 May 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

 

You say that and yet keep spewing crap no one cares about such as your off topic rocket kills that have zero to do with the issue at hand.

Keep failing.

 

The game failed,not me.

War thunder runs fine so....they get my money now.

There's a reason this game does not attract and keep noobs after the first 100 matches,the numbers show it and you only have 1000 matches and change so dont think you have been here long enough to notice.

When you get over 20,000 matches I may take your advice seriously....or not.

 

I am very anti snowflake,just so ya know where I stand. You only have 1000 plus matches,your a noob in my eyes.

I dont flight,I fly alone and WR for anyone interested has been a steady 49% the last year and a half,like to see yours when you break 20,000 battles.

lol!

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 28 May 2017 - 09:02 PM.

 

 


 

DeathLord1969 #180 Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46 battles
  • 177
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

Match count has ZERO to do with knowing about routes, nodes etc. Something you don't seem to have any knowledge about.

WT takes a very different route from your PC to their servers than the route taken from your PC to the WG servers. They are not the same by any means. But someone with your claimed knowledge would know that's how things work.

Ok, so you have 20k battles and only rocket kills to show for it. Good job......

 

Keep taking pot shots, it's really all you are good at and it has no merit on anything here.

The game was dead long before wgc came to fruition. Just "some" people didn't pay attention.....






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users