• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #101 Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20777 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postpyantoryng, on 07 May 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

Funny...my ping is nominal. Either I am already so used to bad ping that I don't notice, or I reboot after running WGC to install updates.

I don't use any booster applications, either.

​under 30 till the last patch,they must have rented one of hillary Clintons private servers. lol

The game runs smooth as silk since I reinstalled,just still got the high ping.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 07 May 2017 - 09:10 AM.

DennyFish311 #102 Posted 07 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9526 battles
I got it to load after trying all the steps mentioned above again. Strange deal and frustrating for a while but I persisted and got it to load .I still enjoy playing the game even if this time of year gives me little time to battle It looks like my ping has remained around the 90 mark same as before. Battle hard. 

MaciekRS #103 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

Airman Basic

• 79 battles

Its just not working.

I tried to play WoWp today. No I cant, i need to have gamecenter. Ok , i tried it and nothing happens. Its trying to connect me to test server and thats it. "normal" WOWp is not for me anymore.

GhostPrime #104 Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostMaciekRS, on 08 May 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

Its just not working.

I tried to play WoWp today. No I cant, i need to have gamecenter. Ok , i tried it and nothing happens. Its trying to connect me to test server and thats it. "normal" WOWp is not for me anymore.

The Wargaming.net Game center is needed to play the game. What do you mean by "Nothing happens?" Have you tried to submit a ticket?

Is the game loaded int he WGC and updated?

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

Bear_82 #105 Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 21572 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostMaciekRS, on 08 May 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Its just not working.

​if it's truly trying to connect you to the test server, you need to change the option in drop-down to NA server

Spoiler

MaciekRS #106 Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

Airman Basic

• 79 battles

I tried yesterday for 30 min to make it work and I'm done.

I'll just wait for you to go back to some form of laucher like it was for last few years that is actually working and its userfriendly to use. At least i still can play WoT and WoWS without this ****

pyantoryng #107 Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11720 battles

View PostMaciekRS, on 09 May 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

I'll just wait for you to go back to some form of laucher like it was for last few years that is actually working and its userfriendly to use. At least i still can play WoT and WoWS without this ****

Well, they won't.

I reckon Ships and Tanks will soon follow the same fate - we in Planes are just the guinea pigs, and out voice is the most silent out of the three, regardless of region (esp. Asia, because Planes didn't exist there to begin with)...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

DeathLord1969 #108 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1058 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 09 May 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

Well, they won't.

I reckon Ships and Tanks will soon follow the same fate - we in Planes are just the guinea pigs, and out voice is the most silent out of the three, regardless of region (esp. Asia, because Planes didn't exist there to begin with)...

The game center was out for all WG games the same day when they released it as beta, it's not just a wowp thing.

Since the game center supports all of the WG titles, it'd be a bad idea to only release it for one game to start. Hard to get any bugs out that way.

Edited by DeathLord1969, 09 May 2017 - 05:48 PM.

DeathLord1969 #109 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1058 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 07 May 2017 - 03:49 AM, said:

update

uninstalling and reinstalling solved all my issues except the ping which is minimum 80 and spikes to 120 now since the last patch.

I have been enjoying a ping of 27 since closed beta up until the last patch.

As for my internet speed I get a d.load speed of 176.54 MPS and upload of 16.30 with a ping of 16 from Calgary.

So it's with a heavy heart that I will say goodbye until this is fixed,shame as I just spent 10,000 gold on a new plane and cant fly it now.

At about 116 ping the packet loss starts at about 40% and I have nothing running but the game,something I have to do manually now as razer cortex no longer works with the new launcher but I mentioned that before.

Later folks,Zig out.

You sure it's the game center and not the game itself? I'm in Ontario & have no ping issues in wows with the game center. You have run pingplotter right?

pyantoryng #110 Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11720 battles

View PostDeathLord1969, on 09 May 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

The game center was out for all WG games the same day when they released it as beta, it's not just a wowp thing.

Since the game center supports all of the WG titles, it'd be a bad idea to only release it for one game to start. Hard to get any bugs out that way.

Only with Planes it became fully mandatory i.e. old launcher is no longer functional.

Tanks and Ships can use their respective launcher still, only a matter of time before it become mandatory there too.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

GhostPrime #111 Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostMaciekRS, on 08 May 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

I sent you a PM. I hope to be able to help you through it if you'd like. 

Find us on Facebook!

Chuck_norris10 #112 Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20777 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostDeathLord1969, on 09 May 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:no sense and I plier which are twice what I had when I started this game and had no issues then either.osted my internet speeds ear

You sure it's the game center and not the game itself? I'm in Ontario & have no ping issues in wows with the game center. You have run pingplotter right?

why would I go from 27 ping to 90-120 for no reason other then something to do with trying to install the launcher?

I know it makes no sense and I posted my up and download speeds earlier and they are more then this game needs to run smoothly.

At 100 ping, packet loss will kick me off the battle everytime.

And yes even playing with the launcher not running makes no differance.

DeathLord1969 #113 Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1058 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 May 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

why would I go from 27 ping to 90-120 for no reason other then something to do with trying to install the launcher?

I know it makes no sense and I posted my up and download speeds earlier and they are more then this game needs to run smoothly.

At 100 ping, packet loss will kick me off the battle everytime.

And yes even playing with the launcher not running makes no differance.

But have you run pingplotter to rule out any bad nodes between you & the server?

View Postpyantoryng, on 09 May 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Only with Planes it became fully mandatory i.e. old launcher is no longer functional.

Tanks and Ships can use their respective launcher still, only a matter of time before it become mandatory there too.

I remember seeing people complaining when the announced the WGC globally on all 3 servers that they couldn't use/get the old launcher.

Edited by DeathLord1969, 10 May 2017 - 07:13 AM.

pyantoryng #114 Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 11720 battles

View PostDeathLord1969, on 10 May 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

I remember seeing people complaining when the announced the WGC globally on all 3 servers that they couldn't use/get the old launcher.

I think using WGC to update will (entirely) remove the old launcher from the game folder and replace it with WGC runtime instead.

Only Planes's launcher is no longer usable for updating. So long as one don't use WGC to update Tanks or Ships, their respective launcher can do the updating. Also, I think any fresh install from the trilogy mandate WGC after it went liveopen beta.

GhostPrime #115 Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View Postpyantoryng, on 10 May 2017 - 12:48 AM, said:

I think using WGC to update will (entirely) remove the old launcher from the game folder and replace it with WGC runtime instead.

Only Planes's launcher is no longer usable for updating. So long as one don't use WGC to update Tanks or Ships, their respective launcher can do the updating. Also, I think any fresh install from the trilogy mandate WGC after it went liveopen beta.

Currently, the WGC will replace the old launcher from the games that you add to the WGC. Only WoWP requires the new launcher, but that will be changing in the future. 

Find us on Facebook!

Chuck_norris10 #116 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20777 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostGhostPrime, on 10 May 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Currently, the WGC will replace the old launcher from the games that you add to the WGC. Only WoWP requires the new launcher, but that will be changing in the future. 

Well the game played fine since last patch,now i get server disconnects steady and I tried a few games tonight for the first time in weeks and disconnect right on the first match so I apologize to any team mates that were on my side in any of them.

Some may be able to play with a ping over 100 but I just get disconnected and yes,my internet is about as fast as you can get in western Canada.

It seems every patch brings about more problems and the posts from those on the ships forum before they deleted them confirm this.

Those players that WG blew off will never play again,most with under 100 matches.

Maybe it's time to give warthunder a go.

Zig

Chuck_norris10 #117 Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20777 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Some folks in ships have the same problem since the patch.

Why it's only some players is beyond me.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/38124-constant-disconnects/

Lot's of potential new players and old ones cant play anymore and just gave up.

I'm thinking it has something to do with Nvidia display drivers myself  as I get faults with mine now whether i'm overclocked or running default.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 20 May 2017 - 09:30 PM.

Pogo68 #118 Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:03 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 17650 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

Bah

I had installed the launcher when it came out,

Played a few games.

Turned in for the night.

I come back a few weeks later and the launcher would not even launch.

Keeps giving this Wargaming.net Game Center error message "Wargaming.net Game Center cannot recover from an error. Please reinstall the application from support center"

Deleted the program, downloaded and ran the download.

Reinstalled the Game Center.

Right just after you give it the installation destination and you press the button for it to proceed with the installation it pops up the same message.

"Wargaming.net Game Center cannot recover from an error. Please reinstall the application from support center"

So what gives?

Not only does it not update, it will not let me update manually, so I can play without running the Game Center.

Word of advice to Wargaming.net programmers.

Your games have a lot of problems that need to be fixed, so stop trying to fix what isn't broken.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

DeathLord1969 #119 Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1058 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 20 May 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

Some folks in ships have the same problem since the patch.

Why it's only some players is beyond me.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/38124-constant-disconnects/

Lot's of potential new players and old ones cant play anymore and just gave up.

I'm thinking it has something to do with Nvidia display drivers myself  as I get faults with mine now whether i'm overclocked or running default.

I still have zero issues with it myself.

Chuck_norris10 #120 Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20777 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostDeathLord1969, on 20 May 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

I still have zero issues with it myself.

Yes,it's something that isn't compatible with the last patch  for a lot of people.

They should make a backup before they install the next patch so they can go back to it and try figure out what they managed to screw up with a new patch.

I went from 27 ping since closed beta and went to 90 to 110 after the last patch.

Disconnects every few games.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users