Jump to content


It's all in the coaching.

coaching endgame attack aircraft

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 7,885
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


_Warchylde_ #22 Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 2,652
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

OOOOOOOh...we talkin' boats now?

 

This is what floats my boat.....in fact this is my boat. A 2010  24' Mastercraft ski boat with inboard 550 cu in turbo-charged V8. This is at our dock on Lake Santeetlah, near Robbinsville, NC.

 

And I'm never quite so happy as when I'm skipping across this beautiful Smokey Mountain lake.... cool mountain breezes + a fast boat = one happy Skippy.

 

 


Edited by _Warchylde_, 29 April 2017 - 02:33 AM.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

 

- Zaphod Beeblebrox


BrushWolf #23 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:59 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 52 battles
  • 5,877
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View Post_Warchylde_, on 28 April 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

OOOOOOOh...we talkin' boats now?

 

This is what floats my boat.....in fact this is my boat. A 2010  24' Mastercraft ski boat with inboard 550 cu in turbo-charged V8. This is at our dock on Lake Santeetlah, near Robbinsville, NC.

 

And I'm never quite so happy as when I'm skipping across this beautiful Smokey Mountain lake.... cool mountain breezes + a fast boat = one happy Skippy.

 

 

 

Nice boat, not what I would buy if I won the Powerball but still a nice boat.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


_Warchylde_ #24 Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 2,652
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostBrushWolf, on 28 April 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

 

Nice boat, not what I would buy if I won the Powerball but still a nice boat.

 

I'm right there with you, bro....my Powerball boat would a bluewater cruiser  (right after I finish paying this one off).

This boat is for fun times on a pristine mountain lake....this boat is for water skiing and skipping kids across the water on tubes. She'll hit 40 mph on a smooth lake.

Lake Santeetlah has been named one the U.S.'s top 10 most beautiful lakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Santeetlah,_North_Carolina

 


Edited by _Warchylde_, 29 April 2017 - 01:11 PM.

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

 

- Zaphod Beeblebrox


mullyman #25 Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 30 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

View PostTexthor, on 26 April 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

 

I think by now it is pretty well known that I prefer the REAL challenge of a light fighter.........

 

I've seen you fly a light fighter.........maybe you SHOULD lessen the challenge and move to GA.................
mullyman.png

Texthor #26 Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7 battles
  • 852
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

View Postmullyman, on 29 April 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

 

I've seen you fly a light fighter.........maybe you SHOULD lessen the challenge and move to GA.................

 

I do not recall  ever telling anyone I excelled in fighters, though I have said that my goal is to make ace- the hard way- many, many times........

BrushWolf #27 Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 52 battles
  • 5,877
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View Post_Warchylde_, on 29 April 2017 - 08:06 AM, said:

 

I'm right there with you, bro....my Powerball boat would a bluewater cruiser  (right after I finish paying this one off).

This boat is for fun times on a pristine mountain lake....this boat is for water skiing and skipping kids across the water on tubes. She'll hit 40 mph on a smooth lake.

Lake Santeetlah has been named one the U.S.'s top 10 most beautiful lakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Santeetlah,_North_Carolina

 

 

My Powerball boat would be something like a Lund Baron. Big enough to take out on Lake Superior aka The Big Lake but still small enough to use on the inland lakes and we have a lot of those.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 






Also tagged with coaching, endgame, attack aircraft

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users