Roll The SICK DICE * 60% PLUS WIN RATE ALTS WELCOMED!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22288 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Roll The SICK DICE – 60% PLUS WIN RATE ALTS WELCOMED!

Hello NA Community,

Let’s take a minute and look at the reality of the WOWP NA Server  quandary that were all hopelessly immersed in;  do to Wargamings Failure to provided World or Warplanes (Us loyal NA patrons) with NO sponsored Clan Wars, Tournaments and end game content;  parity with World Of Tanks is nonexistent!

Q.  NO, SOJO, we can’t have ALTS!!

A. With our stellar 500 Players a night, I’m sure on average 25% of those on line at any one time, are ALTS! Who we are we kidding.

• Some Clan Leader yelled  to this me once, Quote, “IN MY CLAN WE HAVE NO ALTS, its AGAINST THE RULES”, Right - and Nancy Pelosi is a Member of the NRA!

Q. Wargaming will find out about my ALT and ban me...

A. I read Wargamings EULA Rules from 1.01 through 8.03, not a thing about an alternate account.

• Point is, well there is a few –

(1). Obviously Wargaming’s time and energy is 95% more invested in everything else (venture) but “World of Warplanes”.

(2). If, they were concerned, GhostPrime would have to be paid OT, to investigate the allegations, LOL –

• Wargaming won’t put the time in energy to advertise this game, let alone spend the money on a 500 player a night Server, to utilize time, technology and man power, nor should I say one guy man power to worry about their red headed step child;  thorn in their side game -  like WOWP.

• I mean, Wargaming unofficially most likely encourages ALT accounts, Players have to spend money to create an alt account, that’s more money in their coffers, basically, and I don’t believe you have to worry about the “ALT” Police.

The Point - Moving On –

1. There are players in the game with a Main Account that they are inherently disappointed in, Just starting out some players don’t grasp the game quickly and end up with a poor win rate after 3000 games or so, then there in a clan with the Low 50 percenters, and 40% players that just learned to tie their shoes. Eventually they get a grasp of the game, but their so many games in the hole that their win percent is steady at 50% and barely budges after the fact.

1. Said Player starts a new “ALT”account, and rallies to a 60% to 70% win rate and beyond because of the lesson learnt from their substandard main account.

S.I.C.K welcomes ALT(S) that have attained a 60% win rate or better. You might have your ALT in a Clan that if they found out might yell at you, and tell you that under Rule, Star Date 400.72.71635 of the “Starfleet, Klingon Accord” you’re in violation and sentenced to death in the neutral zone! OH MY!

(1). Bring your ALT to S.I.C.K, 60% or better win rate

(2) I could care less who your main is; I don’t need to know – So What!

(3) Everything still applies to you as a S.I.C.K. Member

• Free Teamspeak, with cool Rank and Icons and stuff, it’s not a cheesy TS.

• A S.I.C.K. Mathematical rating System designed by MARS, that calculates your overall monthly piloting skills, and in game rank is awarded by the your end monthly rating -  Rank in S.I.C.K is not earned because someone likes you, You Earn your Rank on your own piloting skills and attributes, period;  Me and MARS (XO) have no say so about it, only you do!

• Every three months I have Raffles, prizes can range for Computer Hardware, i.e. Joystick, gifted 30 day Premium account, Premium planes, or gold alternative, Ask you clan leader how much money is he/she is willing to spend on his/her members? Heck I have done for my member in 3 months than Wargaming has done for all of us in 3 years! Hey if your going to waste 6 hours a day playing WOWP(S), at least join a clan where you can actually attain something of value!

• You get a Cool Clown decal, “Mr. Spaulding” on your aircraft, not some of the cheesy ones you see flying around – Some people could care less about decals, some do – I don’t like my planes to look crappy! Just saying!

• I am even designing S.I.C.K. Coffee Mugs for my members –

• Once I surpass 50 active players, I am going to have godaddy design a nice professional site for my members and for the whole NA Community to participate in!

Hate S.I.C.K. if you want to (Most do, I relish in the hate!), if you want to visit our TS, I have I hate S.I.C.K, I hate MARS, I Hate SOJO, and I am picking out, I hate ShockoJambo - ICONS later today! Refer to link; it should be updated later, that I can award you once you jump into our TS – P.S. I also have a “Friends” Tag! Boring I know! It’s more fun to hate in a game then be Nancy Pelosi Friendly!

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Hey, I am thoroughly enjoying this Clan Leader Stuff, I enjoy the S.I.C.K. Theme, I love being the villain; This game and community has been like a dying old women for way to long -  I am just finding ways to make it better for myself and my Clan members, I like taking care of them, Sincerely!

Thanks all,

SOJO

S.I.C.K. CMDR

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by SOJO, 02 May 2017 - 08:06 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20570 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 24 April 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Hurry up, everyone. Join SICK. They are like Dracs in every way with only one exception... they don't have any good players :-) But you can have a really dorky clown emblem on your plane. Sounds worth it to me. 

Carry on. 

Best of luck in your pointless quest to recruit for your junk clan. 

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #3 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 22288 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 24 April 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Hurry up, everyone. Join SICK. They are like Dracs in every way with only one exception... they don't have any good players :-) But you can have a really dorky clown emblem on your plane. Sounds worth it to me. 

Carry on. 

Best of luck in your pointless quest to recruit for your junk clan. 

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

PhoinexFire #4 Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 9125 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Could I have the I hate tags on TS? I want them.

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

Major

• 33800 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostPhoinexFire, on 25 April 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

Could I have the I hate tags on TS? I want them.

Yes.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users