Jump to content


THE DREW MIXER!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

GouIdy #61 Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:58 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 17887 battles
  • 2,292
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 24 April 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

 

You are calling ME the idiot? At least I know the difference between "your" and "you're" 

 

Oh.. geez. I was a JACS and left on my own because I was thinking of starting my own clan a while ago. They are #5... right? :-) Good luck getting to #5. I've actually gotten subsequent invites to rejoin before I stopped playing last fall. 

 

 Nancy_Drew caught in another lie. Can't wait to read your lame excuse this time.

 



MALICE_AT_BIRTH #62 Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:15 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21569 battles
  • 1,445
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Hello All,

 

I am renaming the post the "Drew Mixer" And restarting my main post.

 

Sojo,

 

P.S. it's no big deal, that dude lives inside his own head.

 


Edited by SOJO, 25 April 2017 - 01:32 AM.

SOJO.png

 

                                                    


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #63 Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:43 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7698 battles
  • 1,132
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 25 April 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

 

 Nancy_Drew caught in another lie. Can't wait to read your lame excuse this time.

 

 

lol... if you paid attention you'd know that warplanes today hasn't updated since February 26th. I played 16 battles one weekend for tanks exp. Otherwise, the rest were before Dec. Nice try, idiot. 


Edited by Drewthesteelman, 25 April 2017 - 01:43 AM.


GouIdy #64 Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 17887 battles
  • 2,292
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 24 April 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

 

lol... if you paid attention you'd know that warplanes today hasn't updated since February 26th. I played 16 battles one weekend for tanks exp. Otherwise, the rest were before Dec. Nice try, idiot. 

 

Nancy_Drew caught in yet another lie. This is getting old, you really need to stop embarrassing yourself.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #65 Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7698 battles
  • 1,132
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 25 April 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

 

Nancy_Drew caught in yet another lie. This is getting old, you really need to stop embarrassing yourself.

 

Oh please. Gouidy, give us another math lesson. I beg you. :-)

MARS_REVENANT #66 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31992 battles
  • 6,482
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
This has gone well beyond the point of being funny, now its just sad...

I never lose; either I win or I learn.


The_World_Needs_A_Hero #67 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7698 battles
  • 1,132
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 25 April 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

This has gone well beyond the point of being funny, now its just sad...

 

yeah. This is getting lame. I already started to take over SOJOs new thread. See you there. We can close this one up. 

MARS_REVENANT #68 Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:16 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 31992 battles
  • 6,482
  • [SICK] SICK
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 24 April 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

yeah. This is getting lame. I already started to take over SOJOs new thread. See you there. We can close this one up. 

 


I never lose; either I win or I learn.


GhostPrime #69 Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 1455 battles
  • 1,621
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
Thread closed. Flam War


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users