Jump to content


Battle the WoWP team!


  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

20thCenturyLtd #41 Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 1,425
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013
Come on people !! I can't believe that only two have jumped at the chance to kick a team made up of WG employees in the n*ts here. I'll be honest, if the other clans can't even get 10 of their guys to nut up here to play against WGNA for just one night, then I think it's fair to say the NA server is now officially DOA.

 

 


MARS_REVENANT #42 Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,011
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 22 April 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

Come on people !! I can't believe that only two have jumped at the chance to kick a team made up of WG employees in the n*ts here. I'll be honest, if the other clans can't even get 10 of their guys to nut up here to play against WGNA for just one night, then I think it's fair to say the NA server is now officially DOA.

I'll go solo against WGA if I have to


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Gang_Starr #43 Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 3,843
  • [BAGG] BAGG
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 22 April 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

I'll go solo against WGA if I have to

I had the same idea, Me + 9 bots against 10 WG employees. I can't really see the WG nubs standing a chance.

Why are dracs trying to gather a superteam to play against people who have no idea how this game works? It's not even going to be fun.


Edited by Gang_Starr, 22 April 2017 - 07:11 PM.

Tenks


GeorgePatton #44 Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 14 battles
  • 5,099
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostGang_Starr, on 22 April 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

I had the same idea, Me + 9 bots against 10 WG employees. I can't really see the WG nubs standing a chance.

Why are dracs trying to gather a superteam to play against people who have no idea how this game works? It's not even going to be fun.

 

Hodor? :D

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


20thCenturyLtd #45 Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 1,425
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostGang_Starr, on 22 April 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

I had the same idea, Me + 9 bots against 10 WG employees. I can't really see the WG nubs standing a chance.

Why are dracs trying to gather a superteam to play against people who have no idea how this game works? It's not even going to be fun.

 

Any team we make is gonna be a "super team".

 

 


Cdn_Avro #46 Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 272
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

Rules:

All players must report to the Whawks Whiskey Bar before flying and be properly lubricated.

There must be at least 1 developer who we can all complain to during the match.

No Bot chatter allowed.


 


 

Prizing?

Return the P 51's back to their glory.  Known as a tank killer it can barely kill a zero now.

F6U?

P36?

Maybe wowp advertising? ( Sojo must be in charge of that.)


 

Any or all of them would be a prize in my books.


 


Edited by Cdn_Avro, 23 April 2017 - 12:08 AM.


mnbv_fockewulfe #47 Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 52 battles
  • 1,710
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

Ghost will the WG team be on TS so we can talk to them? Or even the game's internet chat?:trollface:

 

And will the flying squirrels be playing? I want to hear they're beautiful British dubbed voices.   


Edited by mnbv_fockewulfe, 23 April 2017 - 02:25 AM.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 

mnbv_fockewulfe.png


 


Toggle #48 Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:00 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 55 battles
  • 2,277
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 22 April 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

Come on people !! I can't believe that only two have jumped at the chance to kick a team made up of WG employees in the n*ts here. I'll be honest, if the other clans can't even get 10 of their guys to nut up here to play against WGNA for just one night, then I think it's fair to say the NA server is now officially DOA.

 

I really want to participate but it's a work night and in the middle of sleep time.  Hence the "Bloody hell" in my previous post.

You're talking me into taking a night off for this though.  I can feel my arm twisting as I type!

Alright!  Alright!  I'll do it.  I'll be your #8.

Just give me a nudge once in awhile to make sure I'm awake.

 

I'm in!

 

Edit:  I wonder where Gang_Starr got that picture of me?!?


Edited by Toggle, 23 April 2017 - 05:03 AM.


gerr22 #49 Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:07 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 290 battles
  • 301
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
i am available to fill a blank in any team PLEASE

MARS_REVENANT #50 Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,011
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGang_Starr, on 22 April 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

I had the same idea, Me + 9 bots against 10 WG employees. I can't really see the WG nubs standing a chance.

Why are dracs trying to gather a superteam to play against people who have no idea how this game works? It's not even going to be fun.

 

Its only a 2 hour event, so they could fight 12 teams with a single live player on them which means only 12 of us get to participate, or they could fight 12 teams with 10 live players each and 120 people can participate... but you are right.. WG will be ROFLSTOMPED even with a single player and some bots.

 

View Postgerr22, on 23 April 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

i am available to fill a blank in any team PLEASE

 

 

I have created a roster here: http://forum.worldof...785#entry680785

 

If you want you can join my team, although since it is PST.  I wont be able to log on till the tail end of the event.

 

Anyone else needing a team, let me know.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


20thCenturyLtd #51 Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 1,425
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostToggle, on 22 April 2017 - 11:00 PM, said:

 

I really want to participate but it's a work night and in the middle of sleep time.  Hence the "Bloody hell" in my previous post.

You're talking me into taking a night off for this though.  I can feel my arm twisting as I type!

Alright!  Alright!  I'll do it.  I'll be your #8.

Just give me a nudge once in awhile to make sure I'm awake.

 

I'm in!

 

Edit:  I wonder where Gang_Starr got that picture of me?!?

 

Added !!

 

As for "the picture"...that's up to you and GS to work out.


 

 


GhostPrime #52 Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • 2,176
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 23 April 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

 

Its only a 2 hour event, so they could fight 12 teams with a single live player on them which means only 12 of us get to participate, or they could fight 12 teams with 10 live players each and 120 people can participate... but you are right.. WG will be ROFLSTOMPED even with a single player and some bots.

 

:D You are probably right. 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


_Warchylde_ #53 Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:13 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 2,652
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014
Warhawks team roster updated at the top of this thread

"Shee, you guys are so unhip, it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!"

 

- Zaphod Beeblebrox


MARS_REVENANT #54 Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:22 AM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,011
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Post_Warchylde_, on 24 April 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

Warhawks team roster updated at the top of this thread

 

I'll update my roster once I found out the names of my bots... I hear Beppo is a killer.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


x_WARHOG_x #55 Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 641
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    12-07-2013

View Post20thCenturyLtd, on 22 April 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

Any team we make is gonna be a "super team".

 

This..........:trollface:

Sneaking up on your six.....................


GhostPrime #56 Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • 2,176
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

Hello Pilots!

We still need a few more players. TT, you have 3 extra, will they be able to fill some spots on Death's team? He has the lowest amount. MARS, you are the only one on your team, would it be possible for you to get on Deaths as well? 

 

Here is what I have thus far:

Battle Time (PT) Team Name:

 

3:10pm    

TEAM: Boozers & Abusers

1. Mel Brooks

2. beaver cleaver

3. Bobby Tables

4. Warchylde

5. Arrow_Z

6. CaptKirk2013

7. Ace_Botoholic Cosmodroid

8. MADVORTEXAN

9. 65_BARRACUDA

10. megabee

 

3:20pm    
 1. TeamTerrible
 2. JuJuViper
 3. Wojowny
 4. Levi_Havok
 5. Alumahead
 6. Wolflobo
 7. Bharris117
 8. Prowling_Leopard
 9. Akhbar

10. Dademade


Vb3 (reserve)
10Dollarsharp (reserve)
Condatis (reserve)

Flying_Grimreaper (reserve)


3:30pm    
Team Wildfyre
1. BobozeeBear
2. Jetway
3. 20thCenturyLtd
4. Gouldy
5. Jeraqui
6. Lou
7. x_WARHOG_x
8. Toggle

9. Bubba_Zanetti

10. Jaguardian

 

3:40pm    
1. death2019
2. Cleantape
3. Lz_rj
4. Einssniper
5. Kasyut2207

6. SkyAut3

7. Arghmech

8. herunia1

9. o3o

10. Bot

 

3:50pm

Grey Wolf Squadron's team
1. CHiPs1951
2. Obamaphone
3. irish46
4. 7thArmoredCalvary
5. Colonel_Hunter
6. Bear_82
7. LuckyOtter
8. lilhogg

9. bot

10. bot

 

Team WGA
smallestgod
WellingtonBoot
CabbageMechanic
Raizei
EdwardBlitz
GhostPrime
Jambijon
Pe4ceCr4ft
Belarus
DomoSapien

 

 

Still have a couple days to fill in those rosters! 


Edited by GhostPrime, 28 April 2017 - 08:47 PM.


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


MARS_REVENANT #57 Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,011
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 26 April 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

Hello Pilots!

MARS, you are the only one on your team, would it be possible for you to get on Deaths as well? 

 

Here is what I have thus far:

Battle Time (PT) Team Name:

 

3:10pm    
TEAM: Boozers & Abusers
1. Mel Brooks
2. beaver cleaver
3. Bobby Tables
4. Warchylde
5. Arrow_Z
6. CDN_Avro
7. Ace_Botoholic Cosmodroid LOL

 

 

 

Like I said I am on EDT, so I wont be able to log in till the last half of the event .  I will certainly join any team that needs players.  Or you can take me on by myself and just fill my side with bots.  I'll log on and jump in the training room as soon as I can.

 

Thanks!

 

 


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


MelBrooks #58 Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 1,251
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-18-2014

View PostGhostPrime, on 26 April 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

Hello Pilots!

We still need a few more players. TT, you have 3 extra, will they be able to fill some spots on Death's team? He has the lowest amount. MARS, you are the only one on your team, would it be possible for you to get on Deaths as well? 

 

Here is what I have thus far:

Battle Time (PT) Team Name:

 

3:10pm    
TEAM: Boozers & Abusers
1. Mel Brooks
2. beaver cleaver
3. Bobby Tables
4. Warchylde
5. Arrow_Z
6. CDN_Avro
7. Ace_Botoholic Cosmodroid

 

3:20pm    
 1. TeamTerrible
 2. JuJuViper
 3. Wojowny
 4. Levi_Havok
 5. Alumahead
 6. Wolflobo
 7. Bharris117
 8. Prowling_Leopard
 9. Akhbar
Vb3 (reserve)
10Dollarsharp (reserve)
Condatis (reserve)


3:30pm    
Team Wildfyre
1. BobozeeBear
2. Jetway
3. 20thCenturyLtd
4. Gouldy
5. Jeraqui
6. Lou
7. x_WARHOG_x
8. Toggle

 

3:40pm    
1. death2019
2. Cleantape
3. Lz_rj
4. Einssniper
5. Kasyut2207

 

Team WGA
smallestgod
WellingtonBoot
CabbageMechanic
Raizei
EdwardBlitz
GhostPrime
Jambijon
Pe4ceCr4ft
Belarus
DomoSapien

 

 

Still have a couple days to fill in those rosters! 

Ghost we will have 10 Warhawks or more for sure. Given the time, 6 pm EST, 5 pm CST, we will have guys scrambling from work and such. But there will be at least 10 of us there and not too far into the sauce at that time of day so behavior might actually be somewhat polite and subdued. No promises though :hiding:  



BuffaloTime #59 Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 216 battles
  • 578
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View Post_Warchylde_, on 21 April 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

Reserved for Warhawks

I've notified the usual perpetrators....errr...suspects....errrr....officers.

 

EDIT:  Confirmed so far....

TEAM: Boozers & Abusers

1. Mel Brooks

2. beaver cleaver

3. Bobby Tables

4. Warchylde

5. Arrow_Z

6. CDN_Avro

7. Ace_Botoholic Cosmodroid

8. Drunkard #8

9. Drunkard #9

10. Drunkard #10

 

I thought I was drunkard #7 but l guess I can fill in the 8 position. 

EZP_MRKARP #60 Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 438 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

its a test to new hacks

 






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users