Block Quote

Grenoli # 187     Sent Today, 21 Apr 2017 - 12:00
Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Block Quote

Zlobniy_Pelmeshka (Apr 20, 2017 - 22:16) wrote:
Q. Good day, Grenoli .
In connection with the periodic travels, I do not see all the shares in time. The race for the La-11 was almost missed (by the way, thanks for the plane - I liked it). Very interested in the question - is there in the near future the action "Race for Messerschmitt Me 109 TL", Premium 8 level. If there is, then when, at least tentatively, so as not to slip.
Thanks in advance

A. Greetings. No, in the nearest plans of a marathon on this plane there. The plans include the introduction of two mini-vets, one of them German.

Block Quote

Block Quote

Evgen2244 (Apr 21, 2017 - 09:43) wrote:
Q. Good afternoon! Is an airplane server planned for RU4 (FVE- live production server #4)? Why do I write, because the inhabitants of the Ural and Siberian regions also know whether they want to play in human conditions, in tanks, ping on pu4 8-14 and everything is fine, and in aircraft because of high ping, the damage does not pass through the enemy (just do not write That the goal is correct) !!!

A. Kind. We do not plan to open additional servers yet.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 188     Posted Today, 21 Apr 2017 - 12:42
Foreman

Block Quote

Mr_Nightcrawler (Apr 21, 2017 - 12:07) wrote:

Q. And the introduction of these two minivets is planned in the current game or in the new regime (FVE- Game Mode/Mechanics)?

A. Scheduled in the current mode. Regarding the new - so far the information is as follows: we are planning for May (preliminary, there may be changes in terms depending on the readiness of the necessary changes) a new stage of testing

RU WoWP forum source link

So the next round of CT server test has now been pushed back to May. I would like to know where was the WoWP update announced back in January promised by the RU Developers? Where did that go?  I guess scheduling projects is not in their skill set.

FYI - I wonder if anyone has a betting pool for when the next date for WoWP information will be coming from the Developers for either CT server tests or the actual live updates? Has anyone heard of one? I wonder about the Vegas odds in where they stand for WoWP.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 21 April 2017 - 12:55 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Fidei Defensor of WoWP,  Fortissimus Spei,  Amicus Autem Multis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

To clear WoWP Cache -Please press the windows key + r to open the 'run' dialog. Then type in %temp%\wargaming.net Then delete the "wowp" folder. This will clear the game cache

Lucky_Breeze #2 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 16386 battles
  • [SF] SF

Ya Christmas i figure LOL

death2019 #3 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 24048 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
thx

J311yfish #4 Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 17867 battles
  • [343] 343

Thx FVE

Tech tree projects:  JAPAN  /  United Kingdom  /  Sweden  /  Finland (skins/  Italy  /  France  /  Poland  /  China  /  Brazil  /  United States  //  Roadmap

Map proposals:  Panama Canal  /  Great Wall of China  /  Cliffs of Dover  //  Clan:  343 Kokutai  //  Tutorial How to ignore forum posts and signatures

mnbv_fockewulfe #5 Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 4515 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Its about time. Hopefully they are using theirs well.

Dat nose

knows does doe

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users