DELETED

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #21 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

Major

• 32029 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Post_Warchylde_, on 17 April 2017 - 11:28 PM, said:

ummmmm......so?  His Clan, he can recruit whomever he wants.

Why should it bother me?

.....or you?

.....or anyone else, for that matter?

You, he and they shouldn't, but many in this community have become a bunch of cry babies that think going to a CO of a clan to try and get someone reprimanded is meaningful in some way.

Literally LMBO whenever someone comes to me complaining about someone else expecting me to care enough to actually give someone a 'talking to'.  Or even to think that me as an XO would have some sort of power over someone else.

Grow up and fight your own battles.  Crying on a forum, threatening to post videos is lame.  I mean... go ahead and do it... what do you expect will happen?

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 18 April 2017 - 04:59 AM.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #22 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View Post_Warchylde_, on 17 April 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Get a grip people.

Personally, I love what SOJO is doing.

Are my stats good enough to be in SICK?  Nope (although my EU account has a 67% WR).

If my stats were good enough to be in SICK, would I join?  Nope. (nothing personal, I just like where I am).

But dagnabbit, people, SOJO has breathed more life into these forums in the past few months than it has had in years.

It's funny when you see a SICK tag on someone in battle that you've never heard of, and watch the riffraff going out of their minds, either trying to focus fire on them, or run away and hide form them. Hilarious!!

Love him, hate him, disregard him, or ignore him, don't harsh on his right to yodel on about his clan in the Clan Forums.

Personally, I love reading his walls of text, ogle at the eye candy, and laugh at all the butt-hurt that arises from the puling masses, most of whom don't even play the game anymore,...they just spout off in the forums....but hey, whatever twirls ya beanie......

Keep it up SOJO.

Thank you War! I love the game, Love the players each and everyone of them, Why, Cause they love they game and they are still here sticking it out!

Edited by SOJO, 18 April 2017 - 10:41 AM.

SOJO.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #23 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostChuck_norris10, on 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

I got in a battle with a Sick guy today and have to ask what kind of peeps you are recruiting?

While he was busy posting about how I was gay(i'm not)I was boosting.

Video to follow tomorrow.

The chat is very interesting.

No class.

Yes,he was an easy kill,hope I did not affect his WR

If Sojo wants to see the vid first then I wont post it,he can deal with his member.

Hello Chuck, 

An Excerpt from one of my previous posts - 

In part; this game is predominately about flights - That’s what we do “Flights”

1. I don’t care if my 60% or better win rate players are nice!

2. If I have a Tier II player with a 60% or better win rate and he or she is destroying the hopes and dreams of new players; SO BE IT.

3. I would like my players to stalk every tier that hate and loathe ignorant non multitasking, no technical proficiency, no situational Awareness Players -  I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE            Participation Trophy Generation!

• If you want to succeed in this game, earn it!

1. If one of my players cusses out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game -  SO BE IT -  Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, etc, So Be it!

1. If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, Place them on ignore etc! – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!

1. If a player said, Your clan member was mean to me, he said I Sucked -  Well, I would look up his or her stats, If your rating is 45% let’s say or below -  I would say, He or She is Correct, YOU SUCK – Got a problem with that player  - SUBMIT A TICKET, Go Cry Somewhere else! Remember - truth is an affirmative defense for defamation - Again, Wargaming Transcribed EULA - That player will be found liable for his or her actions!

Finally, I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with  - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!

• If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar on a Friday night ready to fight per-se - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!

Here’s the next response I will probably, most likely receive -

“You will never field a 100 man Roster” Answer (WHO HAS?) and if yes; (WHAT’S THE POINT!)

If I have (6) Six heartless players that hate to lose, and love to Win; that don’t have the kumbaya Spirit; That’s exactly the players I wont to fly with; After a 10 hour work day, meeting my real life responsibilities; and being raised in a generation where there was no Such thing as ‘Participation Trophies” or Stress Cards, OR, Hi I’m Bob, I mean Bobby, I have an identity Crisis, Killary Lost so buy me a pizza I'M SAD Kind of People/Players! YOU BETCHA – THAT’S EXACTLY THE PLAYER I WANT IN MY CLAN– I won’t those players in my Clan that seek to Destroy Butterflies and Rainbows!

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 01:10 AM.

SOJO.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #24 Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 21591 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostChuck_norris10, on 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

I got in a battle with a Sick guy today and have to ask what kind of peeps you are recruiting?

While he was busy posting about how I was gay(i'm not)I was boosting.

Video to follow tomorrow.

The chat is very interesting.

No class.

Yes,he was an easy kill,hope I did not affect his WR

If Sojo wants to see the vid first then I wont post it,he can deal with his member.

Post it Chuck,

Have a good week, Stay Safe!

Edited by SOJO, 18 April 2017 - 05:29 AM.

SOJO.png

Chuck_norris10 #25 Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:44 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20807 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostSOJO, on 17 April 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

Post it Chuck,

Have a good week, Stay Safe!

PM sent,no biggie,I would probably get another strike from GP if I posted the vid anyways.

The comments were banable but not mine.

Anyway,he was eating dirt after making the mistake of diving in front of me,should have stayed high.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 18 April 2017 - 06:18 AM.

_Warchylde_ #26 Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:54 AM

First Lieutenant

• 9784 battles
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK

View PostSOJO, on 17 April 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

Thank you War! I love the game, Love the players each and everyone of them, Why, Cause they love the game and they are still here sticking it out!

All good, Brother.

To quote Lewis Carroll, "We're all mad here..."

Who's to say that your madness is any less valid than mine?

There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"

MelBrooks #27 Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 29566 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Post_Warchylde_, on 17 April 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Get a grip people.

Personally, I love what SOJO is doing.

Are my stats good enough to be in SICK?  Nope (although my EU account has a 67% WR).

If my stats were good enough to be in SICK, would I join?  Nope. (nothing personal, I just like where I am).

But dagnabbit, people, SOJO has breathed more life into these forums in the past few months than it has had in years.

It's funny when you see a SICK tag on someone in battle that you've never heard of, and watch the riffraff going out of their minds, either trying to focus fire on them, or run away and hide form them. Hilarious!!

Love him, hate him, disregard him, or ignore him, don't harsh on his right to yodel on about his clan in the Clan Forums.

Personally, I love reading his walls of text, ogle at the eye candy, and laugh at all the butt-hurt that arises from the puling masses, most of whom don't even play the game anymore,...they just spout off in the forums....but hey, whatever twirls ya beanie......

Keep it up SOJO.

At times, I raise an eyebrow or scratch my head, not the route I would personally travel. But being a purist in a video game is rather silly in the end. He and his guys are free to do whatever they want. If it breathes a little life, humor, and sarcasm into the game, who am I to judge? Not my job in the first place. Plus, I never saw these female clowns when I was a kid....sigh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users