Chuck_norris10, on 17 April 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:
I got in a battle with a Sick guy today and have to ask what kind of peeps you are recruiting?
While he was busy posting about how I was gay(i'm not)I was boosting.
Video to follow tomorrow.
The chat is very interesting.
Yes,he was an easy kill,hope I did not affect his WR
If Sojo wants to see the vid first then I wont post it,he can deal with his member.
An Excerpt from one of my previous posts -
In part; this game is predominately about flights - That’s what we do “Flights”
- I don’t care if my 60% or better win rate players are nice!
2. If I have a Tier II player with a 60% or better win rate and he or she is destroying the hopes and dreams of new players; SO BE IT.
3. I would like my players to stalk every tier that hate and loathe ignorant non multitasking, no technical proficiency, no situational Awareness Players - I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE Participation Trophy Generation!
- If you want to succeed in this game, earn it!
- If one of my players cusses out someone who is ignorant, doing stupid stuff in game - SO BE IT - Wargaming can Enforce their EULA on that Specific Player, I AM NOT HERE to Do Wargaming’s Job, That Player should be an Adult and suffer his or her own consequences for their actions, If they get Suspended, Chat Banded, etc, So Be it!
- If some other player complains about one of my players, they CAN SUBMIT A TICKET, Report in Game, Place them on ignore etc! – That Complainers Sniffling is not my concern!!
- If a player said, Your clan member was mean to me, he said I Sucked - Well, I would look up his or her stats, If your rating is 45% let’s say or below - I would say, He or She is Correct, YOU SUCK – Got a problem with that player - SUBMIT A TICKET, Go Cry Somewhere else! Remember - truth is an affirmative defense for defamation - Again, Wargaming Transcribed EULA - That player will be found liable for his or her actions!
Finally, I don’t care if my players like each other or not, or like me! – Look, personally I don’t like some of the players I play with - BUT that player is a Great Player, I play to Win, its Show Time not Show Friends. If you need a warm and fuzzy hug go buy a Teddy Bear!
- If two players in my clan have a problem - I will have a “SHACK ROOM” via; TS - Take it down there and scream at each other – SO WHAT! You’re on a head set and a Microphone, You’re not physically at the Bar on a Friday night ready to fight per-se - Hearing about your hurt feelings will annoy me!
Here’s the next response I will probably, most likely receive -
“You will never field a 100 man Roster” Answer (WHO HAS?) and if yes; (WHAT’S THE POINT!)
If I have (6) Six heartless players that hate to lose, and love to Win; that don’t have the kumbaya Spirit; That’s exactly the players I wont to fly with; After a 10 hour work day, meeting my real life responsibilities; and being raised in a generation where there was no Such thing as ‘Participation Trophies” or Stress Cards, OR, Hi I’m Bob, I mean Bobby, I have an identity Crisis, Killary Lost so buy me a pizza I'M SAD Kind of People/Players! YOU BETCHA – THAT’S EXACTLY THE PLAYER I WANT IN MY CLAN– I won’t those players in my Clan that seek to Destroy Butterflies and Rainbows!
Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 01:10 AM.