Possible Recruitment Video for The CO of SICK (suggestion only)

sick clowns sojo foie gras delirium tremens puddles cheap trick

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #1 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

If this doesn't make you want to join... there is no hope,

I'll shine up my old brown shoes.
I'll put on a brand new shirt
I'll get home early from work
If you say that you love me.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #2 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22639 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I LOVE IT ACE LOL +++++1

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #3 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

Lol.. that is disturbing beyond words, but so hilarious at the same time. 

Perhaps the worst song in the history of recorded music, but I never was a Cheap Trick fan. 

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #4 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 22639 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

I am going to Use IT LOL, It's awesome actually!!!!!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

GouIdy #5 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18632 battles

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGouIdy, on 17 April 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

yes... very good mashup of two great songs

edit... puddles an the crowd he works with, postmodern jukebox and others  has some really great stuff

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 17 April 2017 - 05:48 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

SHOCKOJAMBO #7 Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 34520 battles

View PostGouIdy, on 17 April 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Only thing missing on this video is computitts 2 stepping in the back round.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20848 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 17 April 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

Lol.. that is disturbing beyond words, but so hilarious at the same time. 

Perhaps the worst song in the history of recorded music, but I never was a Cheap Trick fan. 

I'm sure your taste in music is parallel with your social success... you are likely in the journey kansas boston foreigner rush and supertramp type of listener group... and to that I say hey, they sold a lot of vinyl

:trollface:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 17 April 2017 - 09:20 PM.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #9 Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 17 April 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

I'm sure your taste in music is parallel with your social success... you are likely in the journey kansas boston foreigner rush and supertramp type of listener group... and to that I say hey, they sold a lot of vinyl

Lol... who said anything about social success? I'm professionally successful. Socially, I'm about the same as all you other useless pathetic gamers :-) I like people, but in controlled amounts. 

Don't you dare pick on Rush! They were actually relevant until they retired recently. I'm a musician by hobby so naturally I listen to everything. I have recently gotten into Periphery. Give those guys a listen :-) 

EspressoForHammy #10 Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:03 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 18 April 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

Socially, I'm about the same as all you other useless pathetic gamers :-) I like people, but in controlled amounts.

Well isn't this a moment for posterity. You do realize that you've accused other players hundreds of times of not having any social life and being pathetic gamers. What's funny is that it's actually true of you as we said all along, and you just admitted it!

Gotta love those "I told you so" moments in life.

Here's a picture of me at the beach 5 minutes from my house in Charleston, SC. Socialling with my at-the-time 1-year-old and my much-younger-than-I-am wife.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 18 April 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

Lol... who said anything about social success? I'm professionally successful. Socially, I'm about the same as all you other useless pathetic gamers :-) I like people, but in controlled amounts. 

Don't you dare pick on Rush! They were actually relevant until they retired recently. I'm a musician by hobby so naturally I listen to everything. I have recently gotten into Periphery. Give those guys a listen :-) 

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 19 April 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

Well isn't this a moment for posterity. You do realize that you've accused other players hundreds of times of not having any social life and being pathetic gamers. What's funny is that it's actually true of you as we said all along, and you just admitted it!

Here's a picture of me at the beach 5 minutes from my house in Charleston, SC. Socialling with my at-the-time 1-year-old and my much-younger-than-I-am wife.

We are all people here... remember that. Some are even 2 or 3 people.  And those people should join SICK.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 19 April 2017 - 01:56 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Zapperguy #12 Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 19 April 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

Where's this young wife?

Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.

MARS_REVENANT #13 Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 19 April 2017 - 10:04 AM, said:

Where's this young wife?

Moved back to Brazil to attend University.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

Zapperguy #14 Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34349 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 19 April 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

Moved back to Brazil to attend University.

or grade school, but either way...

Hoping they pull the plug altogether on WoWP at this point.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #15 Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 19 April 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

Nice try.

I have social skills, but choose to play games. A lot of you appear to lack social skills, and have no choice but play games, because you can't function in any other settings. You, however, appear to be almost normal, aside from your over-inflated view of yourself. 

I love how you always put the family thing in peoples faces. Congrats. You found a girl who can tolerate you and was willing to actually let you inseminate her.....twice. You know what I love about people who throw their perfect family life in other peoples faces. It's seeing how a lot of their lives degrade to utter garbage years later. Kids have issues. Animosity between the husband and wife to the point that intimate relations occur every year or so and only when both are drunk. How about the lack of actually having individual hobbies and interests because the kids suck the life out of you. Yay. You are giving up about 20 to 25 years of your life for what? Those kids are going to leave someday and you are going to wonder where the best years of your life went. You'll also be legally tied to a woman that you probably haven't really loved in 15 or more years. Then you get divorced and are living in some slum apartment because you are shelling out a load of cash to support some woman who is getting her satisfaction from some dude 20 years younger than you. That doesn't sound too great to me. 

That being said. I'll take my life. Self employed business owner for going on 9 years. Make a lot of money. Come and go as I please. I can pack my bag tonight and either be in the mountains of N. Carolina tomorrow or the Florida Keys and not have to think twice about doing it or how much it costs. Or I can get really adventurous and just book a last minute flight to anywhere I want to go for the weekend. Yeah.. I can do any of those things any weekend I want.  Heck, maybe I'll just tell my clients I'll be out next week and catch a last minute cruise. That is called living. Not what YOU are doing. I've run half marathons, climbed more mountains than I can count, backpacked more miles I can count, ocean kayaked and camped on uninhabited islands, and have pretty much done more interesting stuff at 40 than most people ever get to do. Living isn't raising 2 brats and pretending like that somehow makes you accomplished. Living is being on the top of a mountain in the dead of winter with a blizzard rolling in and 70mph wind practically taking you off your feet. 

You aren't the only one who lives 5 minutes from the ocean, pal :-) I have salt water at the end of my street. 

MARS_REVENANT #16 Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 20 April 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

Nice try.

I have social skills, but choose to play games. A lot of you appear to lack social skills, and have no choice but play games, because you can't function in any other settings. You, however, appear to be almost normal, aside from your over-inflated view of yourself. 

I love how you always put the family thing in peoples faces. Congrats. You found a girl who can tolerate you and was willing to actually let you inseminate her.....twice. You know what I love about people who throw their perfect family life in other peoples faces. It's seeing how a lot of their lives degrade to utter garbage years later. Kids have issues. Animosity between the husband and wife to the point that intimate relations occur every year or so and only when both are drunk. How about the lack of actually having individual hobbies and interests because the kids suck the life out of you. Yay. You are giving up about 20 to 25 years of your life for what? Those kids are going to leave someday and you are going to wonder where the best years of your life went. You'll also be legally tied to a woman that you probably haven't really loved in 15 or more years. Then you get divorced and are living in some slum apartment because you are shelling out a load of cash to support some woman who is getting her satisfaction from some dude 20 years younger than you. That doesn't sound too great to me. 

That being said. I'll take my life. Self employed business owner for going on 9 years. Make a lot of money. Come and go as I please. I can pack my bag tonight and either be in the mountains of N. Carolina tomorrow or the Florida Keys and not have to think twice about doing it or how much it costs. Or I can get really adventurous and just book a last minute flight to anywhere I want to go for the weekend. Yeah.. I can do any of those things any weekend I want.  Heck, maybe I'll just tell my clients I'll be out next week and catch a last minute cruise. That is called living. Not what YOU are doing. I've run half marathons, climbed more mountains than I can count, backpacked more miles I can count, ocean kayaked and camped on uninhabited islands, and have pretty much done more interesting stuff at 40 than most people ever get to do. Living isn't raising 2 brats and pretending like that somehow makes you accomplished. Living is being on the top of a mountain in the dead of winter with a blizzard rolling in and 70mph wind practically taking you off your feet. 

You aren't the only one who lives 5 minutes from the ocean, pal :-) I have salt water at the end of my street. 

Yikes Drew... I feel sad for you.

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #17 Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 20 April 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

Yikes Drew... I feel sad for you.

Why? Because I'm a fully developed person with a full life and not some parental robot? lol 

I love my life. 

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostDrewthesteelman, on 20 April 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Why? Because I'm a fully developed person with a full life and not some parental robot? lol 

I love my life. 

K

EspressoForHammy #19 Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5307 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

It's seeing how a lot of their lives degrade to utter garbage years later. Kids have issues. Animosity between the husband and wife to the point that intimate relations occur every year or so and only when both are drunk. How about the lack of actually having individual hobbies and interests because the kids suck the life out of you. Yay. You are giving up about 20 to 25 years of your life for what?

Heck, maybe I'll just tell my clients I'll be out next week and catch a last minute cruise. That is called living. Not what YOU are doing.

Kids are challenging. I won't argue with you for a single second there. I'm a selfish person by nature, and some people would say I'm only having them to make sure I have family to take care of me when I'm old and decrepit. Then again, I don't do anything in life half-assed, and raising children is no exception. I'm a fantastic father.

As far as the relationship with the wife, I already divorced one, and learned most of the hard lessons. I took my time and picked a good one this go round. We'll be fine. ;)

Heck, maybe I'll just tell my clients I'll be out next week and catch a last minute cruise. That is called living. Not what YOU are doing.

Dang man. Yeah cruising by yourself TOTALLY beats having a family at home who loves you to spend the weekend with. My bad bro.

I had those years from age 19 through 28. It's not a bad life, partying alone, but it's gonna be even better when the kids are grown and gone, and I have the best of both worlds. I really didn't realize you had such a twisted view on life. I feel like we've probably been too hard on you, considering what you must have been through to bring you to this point. I'll lay off.

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

The_World_Needs_A_Hero #20 Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7704 battles

View PostEspressoForHammy, on 20 April 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Kids are challenging. I won't argue with you for a single second there. I'm a selfish person by nature, and some people would say I'm only having them to make sure I have family to take care of me when I'm old and decrepit. Then again, I don't do anything in life half-assed, and raising children is no exception. I'm a fantastic father.

As far as the relationship with the wife, I already divorced one, and learned most of the hard lessons. I took my time and picked a good one this go round. We'll be fine. ;)

Dang man. Yeah cruising by yourself TOTALLY beats having a family at home who loves you to spend the weekend with. My bad bro.

I had those years from age 19 through 28. It's not a bad life, partying alone, but it's gonna be even better when the kids are grown and gone, and I have the best of both worlds. I really didn't realize you had such a twisted view on life. I feel like we've probably been too hard on you, considering what you must have been through to bring you to this point. I'll lay off.

Been through? lol. Because someone loves freedom and lack of ties, they have to go through something to get to that point? Ok, Sigmund :-) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users