Jump to content


What bomb kills look like from behind


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #1 Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

No bots back in these days,My Tailgunner got the best show.


 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
Notice max match was 5 players a side,this is why bots were introduced and these matches took 5 to 10 minutes to get in to.

 

 


 

GouIdy #3 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

What I did notice is that you were running premium ammo in a tier 4 ground attack.

 


Edited by GouIdy, 17 April 2017 - 01:30 AM.


BrushWolf #4 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostGouIdy, on 14 April 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

What I did notice is that you were running premium ammo in a tier 4 ground attack.

 

 

It was available for credits back then so if you have the credits why wouldn't you?

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


GouIdy #5 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:48 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostBrushWolf, on 15 April 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

 

It was available for credits back then so if you have the credits why wouldn't you?

 

Why would you waste credits on premium ammo for low tiers when you could buy tier 9 & 10 planes?

BrushWolf #6 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:51 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostGouIdy, on 14 April 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

 

Why would you waste credits on premium ammo for low tiers when you could buy tier 9 & 10 planes?

 

We all use Universal ammo even when we are running the bottom tiers for the dailies. Is there really any difference?


I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 


GouIdy #7 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostBrushWolf, on 15 April 2017 - 12:51 AM, said:

 

We all use Universal ammo even when we are running the bottom tiers for the dailies. Is there really any difference?

 

Firstly there are many players that don't troll bottom tiers for "dailies" as you like to call them so you can't say "we all"

Universal ammo is nowhere near as expensive as premium ammo was before 1.9

 

If you are not interested in advancing lines to tier 10 then fill your boots & waste credits.



Chuck_norris10 #8 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:18 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 April 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

 

Why would you waste credits on premium ammo for low tiers when you could buy tier 9 & 10 planes?

 

I didnt even know what premium ammo was back then,so you kind of lost me but carry on looking like a fool.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #9 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 April 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

Firstly there are many players that don't troll bottom tiers for "dailies" as you like to call them so you can't say "we all"

Universal ammo is nowhere near as expensive as premium ammo was before 1.9

 

If you are not interested in advancing lines to tier 10 then fill your boots & waste credits.

 

Saw you in a lower tier tonight......lol!

 


 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #10 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:22 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

No premiums here,this is just a small sample of my 2000 bomb kills.

Something most of you cant achieve,like my rocket kills.

I dont need help in ammo or pilots.

It's an lbsh,it needs only bombs and as far as I know there is only one kind so.....the vids about bombkills,no premium ammo involved.

 

Try and stay on track okay?


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 15 April 2017 - 06:26 AM.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #11 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 14 April 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

What I did notice is that you were running premium ammo in a tier 4 ground attack.

 

 

Premium ammo on my bombs? This is a bombing video so try keep up ok old fella?

You get a pass on us younger guys for this faux pas but dont push it.

 


 

 


 

Zapperguy #12 Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • 2,820
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostGouIdy, on 15 April 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

 

Firstly there are many players that don't troll bottom tiers for "dailies" as you like to call them so you can't say "we all"

Universal ammo is nowhere near as expensive as premium ammo was before 1.9

 

If you are not interested in advancing lines to tier 10 then fill your boots & waste credits.

 

Using planes in tiers 1-4 to complete daily missions for tokens is hardly considered trolling. Freemium time may be beneath you, but I'll take all the free stuff I can get.

I used premium ammo (for credits) in all of my planes before they made the ammo changes, and I use universal in all 190+ planes currently in my hangar.

:honoring:



Steel_bomber_ #13 Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,519
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-28-2013
I always love it when the fuselage passes by after a bomb kill   :trollface:
THIS PAGE
INTENTIONALLY
LEFT
BLANK
     
 
            

GouIdy #14 Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostChuck_norris10, on 15 April 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

 

I didnt even know what premium ammo was back then,so you kind of lost me but carry on looking like a fool.

 

View PostChuck_norris10, on 15 April 2017 - 02:19 AM, said:

 

Saw you in a lower tier tonight......lol!

 

 

Do you mean the game where we were both in tier 8's in a tier 10 game & Oh look there was you on the deck chasing a GA in your La 11? That was the only game you saw me in Chuckles.

Edited by GouIdy, 15 April 2017 - 04:09 PM.


GouIdy #15 Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostZapperguy, on 15 April 2017 - 03:06 AM, said:

 

Using planes in tiers 1-4 to complete daily missions for tokens is hardly considered trolling. Freemium time may be beneath you, but I'll take all the free stuff I can get.

I used premium ammo (for credits) in all of my planes before they made the ammo changes, and I use universal in all 190+ planes currently in my hangar.

:honoring:

 

I don't have an issue with people playing a few lower tier games to get tokens but there are many who troll down there more than they need to & also plenty who never leave the kiddie pool.

 

I also recall a post you made about being credit poor & not having the credits to buy some tier 10's that you researched, Is that correct? Maybe if you didn't waste all those credits on premium ammo you would have had plenty of credits to buy them sooner.


Edited by GouIdy, 15 April 2017 - 03:19 PM.


Rockstone_ #16 Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • 1,013
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012

Nice video Chuck, liked the slow motion with the music you picked.

 

Gouldy go find a women or what ever you prefer.


Edited by Rockstone_, 15 April 2017 - 04:58 PM.

                                                                                                                                                                                               

GouIdy #17 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 2,628
  • Member since:
    11-18-2013

View PostRockstone_, on 15 April 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Nice video Chuck, liked the slow motion with the music you picked.

 

Gouldy go find a women or what ever you prefer.

 

You & Chuckles make a god pair, a couple of ground huggers.

Chuck_norris10 #18 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 15 April 2017 - 07:50 AM, said:

 

 

Do you mean the game where we were both in tier 8's in a tier 10 game & Oh look there was you on the deck chasing a GA in your La 11? That was the only game you saw me in Chuckles.

 

I only have 3 flights in the la and the first one was a 100% packet loss disconnect.I still won.

Only got the la last night. lol!

 


Edited by Chuck_norris10, 15 April 2017 - 05:42 PM.

 

 


 

Chuck_norris10 #19 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2708 battles
  • 6,374
  • [300SP] 300SP
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostGouIdy, on 15 April 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

 

You & Chuckles make a god pair, a couple of ground huggers.

 

So when Sojo does it it's ok?

Unlike some,the need to hide at altitudes no one else can reach is not my idea of fun.

And like some I would have researched a bit of a minute long video clip of a battle before making an assumption of said battle off just the short clip,want to see the rest of the battle dude?

I was the last one to dive,


 

 


 

BrushWolf #20 Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • 5,907
  • [GWG] GWG
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

View PostChuck_norris10, on 15 April 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

So when Sojo does it it's ok?

Unlike some,the need to hide at altitudes no one else can reach is not my idea of fun.

And like some I would have researched a bit of a minute long video clip of a battle before making an assumption of said battle off just the short clip,want to see the rest of the battle dude?

I was the last one to dive,

 

Blow him off Chuck, he isn't worth the heartburn.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

                             

 

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users