Did something from here went and get polished?

japanese invasion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12439 battles

https://elements.wor...s.com/en/about/

Two sides. Not time-constrained and efforts are made on a weekly basis rather than two-hour span. No limitation on vehicle choices. On five categories rather than one (and said one is a rather imbalanced one to boot). A selection of rewards as opposed to random boxes (though random boxes seem give significantly larger rewards such as -free- gold, trained crew members, and early access to upcoming planes).

Sounds familiar?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BrushWolf #2 Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

Yeah it looks like they did. Kudo's to the ship devs for being willing to use a decent idea and not forget to address the one real problem we had, balance.. I do know from the Japanese Threat Event that I will not grind like an idiot for those three weeks.

More information here. https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/valor-vs-mystic/

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

pyantoryng #3 Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12439 battles
Of course, (almost) no one will know it was taken from here...and that's probably for the best...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users