Support - Windows 10 Creators Update is coming

Windows 10 Creators Update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

As expected, Windows was predicted to change to the next stage of its evolution. We are about to embark into that skiff of development. Microsoft is calling this stage the “Windows 10 Creators Update”. To some this will be impactful, particularly if you have a tablet or Microsoft phone. For others it has feature enhancements that will improve game support such as video streaming and most helpful in keeping FPS constant in game play. For the latter part, that means game glitches should not be happening.

Overall it looks like improvements in personal customization. One item that strikes me as a good thing is greater control in your system security. Now how will this impact my games, such as WoWP,  IDK at this time. However, I hear this is a good thing. I will know more as the software gets released.

For now here are two videos explaining the changes. 

Boring Microsoft version of explaining the update changes

A better review explaining the new Windows 10 Creators Update changes

BTW take note in the second video for Gamebar support at the 8:16 point of the film. Note that WoWP is supported however, but WoWS is not? 

We are consider alive by Microsoft as a game product. WOOHOO!

BTW, I updated my system, so far so good:( I was talking more on getting my desktop to function. WoWP is dead at login. Stuck on the loading page.

UPDATE: my login problem maybe related in having an AMD video card. NVidia video cards looks to be working. Can anyone confirmed if that is the case?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 13 April 2017 - 03:42 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Lvcivs_Flavivs #2 Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Senior Airman

• 6944 battles

All I can confirm is that I run Windows 7, not Windows 10 and have the same spinning radar problem blocking access to the hangar screen.

I also have an AMD/Radeon card.

"In the Game of Planes, you carry or you lose.  There is no middle ground".

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

View PostLvcivs_Flavivs, on 13 April 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

All I can confirm is that I run Windows 7, not Windows 10 and have the same spinning radar problem blocking access to the hangar screen.

Refer to here for the fix information. It looks like the video driver is not the problem.

Vae victis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

BrushWolf #4 Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
No go for me and I have W10 & NVidia.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

View PostLvcivs_Flavivs, on 13 April 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostBrushWolf, on 13 April 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

No go for me and I have W10 & NVidia.

I can log in guys. It looks fixed How things with you now?

Vae victis

GouIdy #6 Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18632 battles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users