News - CT Server update information 20170413

CT Server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

I found these two quotes on the RU WoWP forums relating to the next round of CT server testing.

Block Quote

Priolia # 518     Sent Yesterday , Apr 12, 2017 - 12:01
Super test, General test
Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager

Block Quote

MaestroMen (12 Apr. 2017 - 08:40) wrote:
Q. In March, it was announced that the set in the CT will be from the next month, tell me from which date it will begin?

A. At the moment, we update the resources that are involved in the reception procedure. As soon as the resource maintenance is over, we will begin recruiting. We do not have any time ratings at the moment. We hope that in the near future.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Priolia # 520     Sent Yesterday , Apr 12, 2017 - 12:53
Super test, General test
Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager

Block Quote

Juli4egg (Apr 12, 2017 - 09:11) wrote:

Q. A messenger of CT can wait after the end of service resources?

A. As a messenger there will be another general test "you know what" :) And then - we'll have a look. There will be no messengers before this.

RU WoWP forum source link

So it appears that we are in a holding pattern for the next phase of CT server testing? Anyone else hear anything different?

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 13 April 2017 - 02:11 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

FreeFOXMIKE #2 Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 560 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
 lol holding we should hope for holding I think we are digging in ( like trench warfare )

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 13 April 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I found these two quotes on the RU WoWP forums relating to the next round of CT server testing.

So it appears that we are in a holding pattern for the next phase of CT server testing? Anyone else hear anything different?

It is my understanding that all of the NA Closed Public Test members lost their forum tags and access to the CPT section of the forums, so we haven't heard anything since.  Other than a message from Ghost Prime that there will be future tests.  I also heard from GP that he is trying to get better participation from NA members involved in the test.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

Captain

• 16 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 13 April 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

It is my understanding that all of the NA Closed Public Test members lost their forum tags and access to the CPT section of the forums, so we haven't heard anything since.  Other than a message from Ghost Prime that there will be future tests.  I also heard from GP that he is trying to get better participation from NA members involved in the test.

Thank you for the update. I hope we can hear more in the future. I know that GP is doing what he can for us and so are you. I am just posting what is said on the RU WoWP forums to keep our community informed.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 13 April 2017 - 04:16 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Also tagged with CT Server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users