RU WoWP Developers Q&A 20170411

Q&A

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

We got two items to note today; one from Grenoli and the other Priolia. 

Block Quote

Block Quote

Priolia # 516     Posted Yesterday , 10 Apr 2017 - 18:51

Super test, General test
Developer
WoWP Supertest Manager

Block Quote

Juli4egg (Apr 08, 2017 - 17:38) wrote:
Q. Larissa (RU WoWP Community Developer), and correct in this topic (questions and answers about typing in the CT) a link to this. And now she is leading to a stale, already demolished topic
The FRT and the question arose: here is a list of topical CT participants. Is there a list of those who have ever been to ST? In open access, obv.

A. Well, we have. And in general, there is no access. We do not see the need to publish such a list.

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 179     Posted Today, 11 Apr 2017 - 10:58

Foreman
Developer

Block Quote

Mihail_xomencko (Apr 11, 2017 - 09:57) wrote:
Q. Good afternoon.
You said that this year will be added a few mini-aircraft planes at 8-10 level. If the chance is that one of these mini-branches will be as a supplement to the 8-10 level of development of Germany?

A. Kind. Yes, there will be several mini-sets, one of them is German ( Blohm and Voss ), so there will be something unusual.

Ru WoWP forum source link

So it looks like super testers are not to be know. Смерть для шпионов.  Funny I thought you would be proud if you have such an honor. But again this is RU WoWP. Still no news about the CT server results. And secondly, there looks to be more German offshoots of the tree branch.What? When? Type? IDK. Usual RU WoWP teaser of information.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 11 April 2017 - 12:25 PM.

Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

MelBrooks #2 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30354 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Sigh.....Typhoon, Tempest, Hellcat, Bearcat........sigh

Bubba_Zanetti #3 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 29252 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 11 April 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

And secondly, there looks to be more German offshoots of the tree branch.

.. are coming!

Noreaga #4 Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

that is so weird, now there was no list i know of in ships. They take a "thank you for doing the work" approach with ST members and even give you a forum tag.... so yeah different management styles. :S

Nimis obnoxii curare

MelBrooks #5 Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 30354 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Don't get me started on the F9F Cougar and F9F Panther, the real operational workhorses, not the hunks of junk F6U and F7U, they actually were in reality. Look up the Cougar, matched the XF-90 in speed ( XF-90 was experimental and deemed not to go beyond prototype / R & D ), ridiculous climb rate and ceiling, and very close to handling as the F-86 Sabre. I know they are not in the game because they would be just too dominant  if their specifications in reality would be matched in game.  But still....sigh.

Edited by MelBrooks, 11 April 2017 - 02:14 PM.

death2019 #6 Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 24629 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
thx

BrushWolf #7 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10781 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostNoreaga, on 11 April 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

that is so weird, now there was no list i know of in ships. They take a "thank you for doing the work" approach with ST members and even give you a forum tag.... so yeah different management styles. :S

Oddly the WoWS EU forum is the one that seems to be in the dark with the NA & RU users kept in the loop. The WoWS NA forum actually sees fairly regular posting from the RU devs. They also set each PT server up so what they are wanting to test is actually tested, it isn't nothing but tier 10. They also reward the players that play on the PT with signal flags, camo, and even a day of premium time.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

GhostPrime #8 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:40 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 1656 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 11 April 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

We got two items to note today; one from Grenoli and the other Priolia. 

So it looks like super testers are not to be know. Смерть для шпионов.  Funny I thought you would be proud if you have such an honor. But again this is RU WoWP. Still no news about the CT server results. And secondly, there looks to be more German offshoots of the tree branch.What? When? Type? IDK. Usual RU WoWP teaser of information.

Thank you for Posting, Flak! 

I cannot confirm any of this information currently, when I do have some info I will share it with everyone. Something to keep in mind when lifting from the RU forums is that the information may be region specific, or not accurate for NA. 

That said, what does everyone think of the information presented here? Any thoughts on Grenoli's post?

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on 11 April 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

I cannot confirm any of this information currently, when I do have some info I will share it with everyone. Something to keep in mind when lifting from the RU forums is that the information may be region specific, or not accurate for NA. 

That said, what does everyone think of the information presented here? Any thoughts on Grenoli's post?

I try not to inflect opinion in what was posted. If I do its because I believe in the product in having faith. As you said how will this relate to the other regions? I am surprise in how they treat the WGNA employees for information on the project. You guys should be the wizards of industry in this regards.

Vae victis

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

It would be nice to have an official WG translated Q&A.  No offense to flack, but the google translate is poor at best, most of the time it just causes confusion and misinterpretation.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

Noreaga #11 Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8732 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBrushWolf, on 11 April 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

Oddly the WoWS EU forum is the one that seems to be in the dark with the NA & RU users kept in the loop. The WoWS NA forum actually sees fairly regular posting from the RU devs. They also set each PT server up so what they are wanting to test is actually tested, it isn't nothing but tier 10. They also reward the players that play on the PT with signal flags, camo, and even a day of premium time.

i really enjoyed my time in the Ships ST, obviously can't say anything but i would have for sure stayed in ships had my computer not crashed every-time i had to update the damn client (which you can imagine as ST is pretty often). Once i get back from my trip will have to look at a completely new computer this one is chugging loudly along, it was enjoyable feeling like you contributed to the well-being of the game.

Nimis obnoxii curare

FlakValleyExpress #12 Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 11 April 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

No offense to flack, but the google translate is poor at best, most of the time it just causes confusion and misinterpretation.

I get the same result from Yandex.com with very little variation on the text. So Google at least got something right this time in the translation. Still if the RU WoWP Developers thump their chests and were more open, there would not be a need for a person like me to report things.

https://translate.yandex.com/

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 11 April 2017 - 04:54 PM.

Vae victis

MARS_REVENANT #13 Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

Colonel

• 34638 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 11 April 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

I get the same result from Yandex.com with very little variation on the text. So Google at least got something right this time in the translation. Still if the RU WoWP Developers thump their chests and were more open, there would not be a need for a person like me to report things.

https://translate.yandex.com/

Any automated translator will give similar results.

It would be a lot better if translated by a human.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FlakValleyExpress #14 Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

Captain

• 11991 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 11 April 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Any automated translator will give similar results.

It would be a lot better if translated by a human.

^^^QFT

Vae victis

SkywhaleExpress #15 Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Oh, people still play this game, other than the odd tournament? :hiding:

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

Omega_Weapon #16 Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:49 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10821 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

​Adding in more planes to the tech trees is always nice. But Germany has so many already. I'm wondering why they are reluctant to add new national trees like France, Italy and China. Even when filling out existing lines the Brits and Japanese are way more lacking than Germany or Russia. American tree is pretty full as well, just lacking their Grumman line and a ground attack line really. In short, its still good news, but it could be more good.

Edited by Omega_Weapon, 11 April 2017 - 08:52 PM.

Also tagged with Q&A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users