• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #1 Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

Prologue to the WOWP NA Community –

Hello All,

Before you start in the heart of the below mentioned content; I have been aggressively recruiting for over four (4) months now; I have secured a good clan foundation to date (That was my Objective), with that being said, Clan invites and messages from the “SICK Propaganda and Recruiting Department” will be curtailed substantially; Now, I will continue to recruit but not in the ferocity that I have been. To this extent I do apologize to all of you; but with only 500 people a night on the entire NA Server, and starting a clan in a game that is over 3 years old, and on top of that, recruiting players over a 60% win rate, any other way would have been a waste of my time - desperate circumstances call for desperate measures as far as I’m concerned. So for all of you, thank you for your tolerance in this matter, no matter how misconstrued it maybe, and I sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Thank you,

Sojo

Hello All,

Yesterday One of Team Terrible’s clan members requested that I take him/her off my contacts because of spamming. I asked that member to place me on ignore. But, as he/she should have; did file a complaint with their clan leader (TT), preceding this, I removed the party in question from my contacts.  (For Ghost, per his request; I removed a Portion of the original context) This specific player most likely received S.I.C.K. advertisement but I don’t believe it was to recruit him per-se; just probably some informative information about S.I.C.K. and its new innovative ways of doing things within the community.

Here’s the reality of the situation though; Now, I have sent S.I.C.K. informational updates to my Friends via; my Contacts, regarding the New S.I.C.K. Clan innovations that maybe appealing to some; non clanned or clanned.

But I will go on the record by admitting the following; Do I try to poach players from dying clans, out of the 5000 plus registered clans via; World of Warplanes? ABSOLUTELY! I will take an hour a week and search that whole CLAN directory, each Clans Membership roster and look for that one player that maybe still active in an inactive clan, and or a clan we have forgotten about 3 plus years ago, I will “recruit message” that 60% win rate individual until they place me on ignore, or they join another clan. NOW, I do try to avoid Clan members of active clans that are still very much prevalent within the community, which includes TT’s clan. TT, I will avoid your clan, and be careful of messages I send out, so I do apologize for that.

But I will scour the WOWP Clan listings page by page and prey on dead or dying clans and look for those few 60% players that are in the abyss of failure, and or failed clans. Do I poach those players, Yes Sir, Do I send them S.I.C.K. Clan Recruiting Propaganda, Yes Sir. Will I search larger clans for players over a 60% win rate and send them S.I.C.K. Clan Updates on SICK Raffles, for Premiums, New Joysticks, Awesome S.I.C.K. Clan Innovative Rating System, No acceptance into S.I.C.K. unless you have a win rate 60% or above. Yes Sir; Short of scripted, overt, specific detailed recruiting messages, yes I will, With the hopes of swaying them to join at a later date possibly?, You Betcha! (Oh. SICK Coffee Mugs, With a Hot Clown Chick and Mr. Spaulding on it, for all SICK Members) lol -

Do I think only two Player’s at 60% win rate in a clan of 99 socialites may want to join a clan of peers that share their obvious desire to win, especially when that specific clan houses 60 or so players below a 50% win rate. Sure, I will toss that proverbial fishing line in the water hoping to catch that great player with a desire to possibly move on from the stagnant perpetual murky swamp that their hopelessly swimming in.

With Only 500 player’s on average a night, and with a game with no end game content or Clan Wars; I will feverishly recruit my (A Double S) off to recruit that 60% Win Rate player, if you don’t like it, I don’t really care about the gaming pixelated politics or unwritten in game etiquette in a non-real world environment of make believe. Most Community based flight Sims, i.e. basically any MMO has a shelve life at the most 5 years on average. Wargaming by all; End game, and Advertising accounts, has basically given up on us - My Unorthodox recruiting methods are on par with Wargamings indifference and phlegmatic environment they have provided us as a community.

I just completed reading Wargaming’s ‘End User Lincence Agreement (EULA) – specifically this as it pertains to the following -

2.17 All types of advertising messages and prohibited in general battle chats. With the exception that game-related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions. It may contain no more than three (3) lines on a standard chat window, and be posted no more than once every 15 minutes within the garage chats or once per game in battle.

In reference to 2.17, I know some of my messages have been more 3 lines; I was not aware of this limitation until now, so I will adhere to this rule in the future. Heck, I’m allowed to post every 15 minutes? LOL, don’t worry- I won’t, I’m not that brutal!

I haven’t read anything on poaching, But I guess this could be a form of harassment, either case, If you feel your being harassment by my in game recruiting message or the like; Please right click my name, and add to your ignore list, or put in a ticket.

As the words of; Col. Nathan R. Jessup COL, USMC

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans (Snow Flakes) who are trained to kill me (Sensor Me), so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge (Flash a Clan Tag), and make me nervous.

P.S. I can’t wait to see George’s pathetic follow up post as he attempts  to run to Wargaming’s defense like always; I always enjoy watching that groveling spectacle of self-imposed castration.

Personally, I have never been one for table scrapped delicateses.

Thanks all for your time, I know that was alot to read!

SOJO

http://na.wargaming....owp/1000043592/

Edited by SOJO, 06 May 2017 - 01:58 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

Gang_Starr #2 Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:57 PM

Captain

• 0 battles
  • [BAGG] BAGG
Where is the TL;DR version?

Tenks

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGang_Starr, on 06 April 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Long story short... Who cares what TT says? He should go whine to WG support and see what they do for him.

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 April 2017 - 09:20 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #4 Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF
Can we have someone give Sojo the Leader of World of Warplanes Drama Award please?

Edited by CS_Storms, 06 April 2017 - 09:34 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 116 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

everywhere I see

they just love to be squeaky

we just shake the head

:facepalm:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #6 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCS_Storms, on 06 April 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

Can we have someone give Sojo the Leader of World of Warplanes Drama Award please?

Nice, lol -  Way better than a Participation Trophy! I will take the Drama Award, thanks Storm!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #7 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostGang_Starr, on 06 April 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Gang, the Dallas Cowboys Front Office is not going to call you -  But SICK would be honored to have ya. I am trying to recruit all the Smart A** Players, They all seem to be the good players!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #8 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 06 April 2017 - 04:47 PM, said:

everywhere I see

they just love to be squeaky

we just shake the head

:facepalm:

I'm a POACHER!!!! LOL, But I'm not a snow flake!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

BobozeeBear #9 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
I say you, TT and your clans should settle this in the upcoming Marzipan tournament...Miss congeniality...Will it be Sick or SSG??!

Edited by BobozeeBear, 06 April 2017 - 10:20 PM.

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #10 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostSOJO, on 06 April 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

Nice, lol -  Way better than a Participation Trophy! I will take the Drama Award, thanks Storm!

Haha, np man. wait.... can i try joining your clan and then even if i don't get accepted i can still get the trophy?

MARS_REVENANT #11 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBobozeeBear, on 06 April 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

I say you, TT and your clans should settle this in the upcoming Marzipan tournament...Miss congeniality...Will it be Sick or SSG??!

Wouldn't that be a grand event. I know I'm a nut, so I will participate. The question is, do both clans have the nuts to put a team together?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

MARS_REVENANT #12 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCS_Storms, on 06 April 2017 - 05:33 PM, said:

Haha, np man. wait.... can i try joining your clan and then even if i don't get accepted i can still get the trophy?

You wont get in, but what is you alt account's w/r?

GUNDY_ #13 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 82 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
:popcorn: Good read!

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #14 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

You wont get in, but what is you alt account's w/r?

was a joke but 67.35% with only 49 battles. I made it a long time ago

MARS_REVENANT #15 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:47 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostCS_Storms, on 06 April 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

was a joke but 67.35% with only 49 battles. I made it a long time ago

Sign it up..  it's above 60%. Your alt account will be happy at SICK, we promote based on stats and difficulty usiing a complex equation to give you a SICK RATINGtm

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 06 April 2017 - 11:42 PM.

Marina_Litvyakova #16 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
crazy childrens^^

ParanoiaXtreme_PRX #17 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 204 battles
  • [SF] SF

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 April 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

Sign it up..  it's above 60%. Your alt account will be happy at SICK, we promote based on stats and difficulty oaing a complex equation to give you a SICK RATINGtm

I need to check with other stuff, but i will gladly consider it if you're willing to deal with my a-hole personality hahaha

MARS_REVENANT #18 Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMarina_Litvyakova, on 06 April 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

crazy childrens^^

You're in!!!

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #19 Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostMarina_Litvyakova, on 06 April 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

crazy childrens^^

Look it's Another dude pretending he is a women! lol, We need more pictures to prove us wrong, we have had some Imposters in the past, Us WOWP Veterans need more proof before we can call and  recognize you as a She, to many ITS and WANNA BEES running around this pixelated neighborhood in the past!

Edited by SOJO, 07 April 2017 - 02:02 AM.

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

MALICE_AT_BIRTH #20 Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostBobozeeBear, on 06 April 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

DRACS ALTS are welcome to Join SICK!! At least you get a cool high definition Clown decal on your plane, not that  grade school Crayon drawn Dragon! :) lol

MALICE_AT_BIRTH.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users